Syria To Be Bombed Within Days

you will have proof in the bombing next week.

#$%%^

So in other words, you have no proof that we are directly supporting Al Qaeda in Syria. In fact we have both of their front organizations on our terrorist list.

If US takes down Assad, will will be assisting the rebels with their overall goal (right?). And given the precondition that the rebels have pledged loyalty to al-qaeda (see below), I'm sure you can figure out the rest...

Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

Last edited:
Skye. if you hit a chemical weapon depot with a cruise missile; what happens to the nasty chemicals being stored there?

That is a good question. I have feeling they skip the innocent children and only kill the culprit children.

you will have proof in the bombing next week.

#$%%^

So in other words, you have no proof that we are directly supporting Al Qaeda in Syria. In fact we have both of their front organizations on our terrorist list.

If US takes down Assad, will will be assisting the rebels with their overall goal (right?). And given the precondition that the rebels have pledge loyalty to al-qaeda (see below), we will also be indirectly assisting that group with their goals as well.

That article is about the Al Nusra Front. A vast majority of rebels aren't Al Nusra members, nor do we support Al Nusra. It is dishonest to suggest that the FSA and Al Nusra are the same thing.

If US takes down Assad, will will be assisting the rebels with their overall goal (right?). And given the precondition that the rebels have pledge loyalty to al-qaeda (see below), we will also be indirectly assisting that group with their goals as well.

That article is about the Al Nusra Front. A vast majority of rebels aren't Al Nusra members, nor do we support Al Nusra. It is dishonest to suggest that the FSA and Al Nusra are the same thing.

I didn't suggest they were the same thing, I'm just asking - are some of the Syrian rebels linked to Al-Qaeda in some way, shape, or form?

Also, do you think Al-Qaeda would like to see Assad stay power, or be removed out of power?

I think it is a very bad idea to attack Syria. We should be saving our energy for Iran. It is Iran who threatens to wipe Israel out once it acquires nukes. It is Iran which finances Hizbullah.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.
the original page now reads
Sorry...

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

But is still visible via web.archive.org
U.S. 'planned to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad' | Mail Online

Last edited:
The middle east has been violent for a thousand years. But it was Bush and the GOP that really messed with the hornets nest.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.
Sorry...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

U.S. 'planned to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad' | Mail Online
I wonder if Yousef Mohammed can give us a little more information on this British Defense company. I can't seem to find any information about it, but maybe Yousef can. Of course, for people like Yousef who want to blame everything on the U.S. and not something which Muslims might have perpetrated, they will lap up articles like this. Have you ever thought, Youself, that the Muslim extremists might have done this to drag the U.S. into a war to help them take over Syria. I think most of us are quite aware that Muslims have no compunction in murdering their fellow Muslims if it furthers their cause. Hmm, we saw how in Yousef's old country where little boys were given the keys to wear which would gain them entry to the Muslim Paradise and made to go first so that they would be the ones blown up by land mines in the Iraq-Iran War.

I didn't suggest they were the same thing, I'm just asking - are some of the Syrian rebels linked to Al-Qaeda in some way, shape, or form?

That has nothing to do with whether or not we "support" Al Qaeda. We can't legally give aid to Al Nusra, or the ISI(S). Period.

Also, do you think Al-Qaeda would like to see Assad stay power, or be removed out of power?

Not sure how that is in any way relevant to the thread.

Warplanes and military transporters have begun arriving at Britain's Akrotiri airbase on Cyprus, less than 100 miles from the Syrian coast, in a sign of increasing preparations for a military strike against the Assad regime in Syria...............................
Residents near the British airfield, a sovereign base since 1960, also say activity there has been much higher than normal over the past 48 hours.

Tuesday 27 August 2013
Syria crisis: warplanes spotted in Cyprus as tensions rise in Damascus | World news | The Guardian

Warplanes and military transporters have begun arriving at Britain's Akrotiri airbase on Cyprus, less than 100 miles from the Syrian coast, in a sign of increasing preparations for a military strike against the Assad regime in Syria...............................
Residents near the British airfield, a sovereign base since 1960, also say activity there has been much higher than normal over the past 48 hours.

Tuesday 27 August 2013
Syria crisis: warplanes spotted in Cyprus as tensions rise in Damascus | World news | The Guardian

Why? Israel has already shown it can attack anything in Syria at will.

Sorry...

I wonder if Yousef Mohammed can give us a little more information on this British Defense company. I can't seem to find any information about it, but maybe Yousef can. Of course, for people like Yousef who want to blame everything on the U.S. and not something which Muslims might have perpetrated, they will lap up articles like this. Have you ever thought, Youself, that the Muslim extremists might have done this to drag the U.S. into a war to help them take over Syria. I think most of us are quite aware that Muslims have no compunction in murdering their fellow Muslims if it furthers their cause. Hmm, we saw how in Yousef's old country where little boys were given the keys to wear which would gain them entry to the Muslim Paradise and made to go first so that they would be the ones blown up by land mines in the Iraq-Iran War.
Let me google that for you

I am jos, Yousef lives only in your old age addled mind,
I have informed you many time's
1) I am not a Muslim
2) however I do speak Arabic and Farsi (and six other languages)
I refuse to converse with you in dumb-fuck, ok?

Welcome to the club, Jos...

The guy never met a non-zionist José (or even a Jos) he didn't call "Yousef".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;7747647 said:
Welcome to the club, Jos...

The guy never met a non-zionist José (or even a Jos) he didn't call "Yousef".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Yousef (AKA José), I don't think anyone has heard any Hispanic saying "Get off our land" (referring to Israel) as you have posted. Perhaps you would be better off writing for La Voz de Aztlan telling us Gringos to get off your land, and then you would be more believable as an José. Many Middle Easterners as well as others from around the world pick up American names for people to call them. Now they are starting to pick up Hispanic names???

1) I am not a Muslim
Hokay, Hose.

1) I am not a Muslim
Yousef Mohammed, you can claim you speak 20 languages for all the viewers care. (it was very interesting how another Farsi-speaking poster was surprised how someone who claimed he was not an Iranian could read Farsi backwards and forward like a native). However, it is very telling that with all the other forums, you never once have condemned what the Muslims have done to others. Look in the mirror, Yousef, and congratulate yourself for all the Taqiyya you have pulled on us.

Forum List

Back