Syria To Be Bombed Within Days

Some of you really don't understand the importance of what is about to go down here and how it may affect your lives. I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am.

The government had received the Turkish parliament's approval to take action against Damascus after a Syrian military missile which landed in Akcakale, Hatay killed 5 people in 2012.

The motion says: “The ongoing crisis in Syria affects stability, and security in the region and now the escalating animosity affects our national security. The Syrian armed forces have been conducting assaults as part of military operations nto Turkish land despite our several warnings and diplomatic overtures since Sept. 20, 2012. This situation threatens our national security. In this respect, the need for taking precautions and acting quickly against any threats to Turkey has arisen. In the framework of the situation, under Article 92 of the Turkish Constitution, we kindly ask Parliament to discuss a motion that authorizes the government for a year to send Turkish troops into foreign countries."

The motion was approved by the Turkish parliament on October 3rd, 2012.
Anadolu Agency

And now all will be shown on high definition TV.

It will.
Now, for those that don't read the news, Iran sent arms ships to Syria and the Muslim brotherhood run Egyptian government refused to stop them.
No one knows what they were carrying but we do know, China supplies a lot of arms to Iran.
That may well include anti ship missiles so make sure you have funeral arrangements in place if anyone you know is on a ship in that area.

China opens missile plant in Iran - UPI.com

http://www.rusi.org/downloads/assets/RDS_201206_Hewson.pdf

Iran?s ?Carrier Killer? Missile Improves Accuracy | The Editor | The Diplomat

1-888-551-1277

on Thursday....

"The U.S. could hit Syria with three days of missile strikes, perhaps beginning Thursday, in an attack meant more to send a message to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad than to topple him or cripple his military, senior U.S. officials told NBC News on Tuesday."

Military strikes on Syria 'as early as Thursday,' US officials say - World News

Love the way we're broadcasting when we will attack. Okay bad guys, we are going to hit you on Thursday. Make sure you're clear of the area so you don't get hurt. Libs are great at conducting military operations. Yeah right. As if any of them ever served.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Some of you really don't understand the importance of what is about to go down here and how it may affect your lives. I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am.

I think many people assume it's going to be a few days of bombing and a quick surrender or total defeat for the Syrian government.
Fat chance.

Factbox: Why small producer Syria matters to oil markets | Reuters

Moscow Signs Oil Deal With Syria, Sends Ships | Business | The Moscow Times

Russia is well tied up in Syrian oil and won't want to lose it.
That's unlikely to mean a direct conflict with America but they'll send arms to Assad.

China will be helping things along as well.
Exclusive: Iran helps Syria ship oil to China: sources | Reuters

Both countries need to fuel and neither country will take kindly to an American attack that may well lose them their influence in Syria.

1-888-551-1277. Remember that number; you may well need it.

I think many people assume it's going to be a few days of bombing and a quick surrender or total defeat for the Syrian government.
Fat chance.

That's unlikely to mean a direct conflict with America but they'll send arms to Assad.

Both countries need to fuel and neither country will take kindly to an American attack that may well lose them their influence in Syria.

There is little to no chance of us going to war with Russia and China.

Fat chance.

Agreed...........
but that doesn't mean Russia and China won't supply anti ship missiles or even operate them for the Syrian government.
This time, America might well get a shock it won't like.

Fat chance.

Agreed...........
but that doesn't mean Russia and China won't supply anti ship missiles or even operate them for the Syrian government.
This time, America might well get a shock it won't like.

And you're just licking your chops, eh Ahmed? Don't get your burkha in a knot.

This post doesn't make any sense.

It does.
What he's saying is, he thinks I'm hoping for American ships to be sunk in the battle but, he's totally unable to express himself because he's far too stupid to come up with a reasonable reply to a post.

However, in posting such a reply, he simply shows other posters his level of stupidity but, as is common with thick people, he has no idea how stupid he comes over.

However, I would like to see a couple of ships visit Davy Jones'locker as a larger loss might just wake the American people up to their government's stupidity and change a foreign policy that's killed millions and brought misery to so many more.
300 dead now is far better than the thousands or more killed by American government stupidity over so many years.

No one really notices the 4488 soldiers killed in Iraq or the 2,124 dead in Afghanistan because they generally get killed in smaller groups but if the Mahan or Gravely went down, that'd be 300 dead in one go.

Perhaps it would be a foreteller of doom if the USS Barry were to get a missile up its arse and get seriously fucked.

The Cole, a ship of the same type, managed to get a bloody great hole in it without much more than an attack by a rowing boat so the American ships could well be in serious danger.

You should also note; once America has attacked Syria, any and all American service people are legitimate military targets for Syria.
If America hits non military targets, that opens the door for Syrian agents in America to do the same to you.

I think, even if Syria can't actually attack America with conventional forces, you may well find dead in your streets because of unconventional actions.

The stupidity of any attack is a lot clearer than any evidence of who used chemical weapons.
So far, we have no actual evidence at all, just accusations.

Unless a poster here can link to anything .... anything at all....by anyone at all....

So far, assurances but absolutely no evidence but we see a military build up and a very likely war.
The stupidity is beyond words.

This post doesn't make any sense.

It does.
What he's saying is, he thinks I'm hoping for American ships to be sunk in the battle but, he's totally unable to express himself because he's far too stupid to come up with a reasonable reply to a post.

However, in posting such a reply, he simply shows other posters his level of stupidity but, as is common with thick people, he has no idea how stupid he comes over.

However, I would like to see a couple of ships visit Davy Jones'locker as a larger loss might just wake the American people up to their government's stupidity and change a foreign policy that's killed millions and brought misery to so many more.
300 dead now is far better than the thousands or more killed by American government stupidity over so many years.

No one really notices the 4488 soldiers killed in Iraq or the 2,124 dead in Afghanistan because they generally get killed in smaller groups but if the Mahan or Gravely went down, that'd be 300 dead in one go.Perhaps it would be a foreteller of doom if the USS Barry were to get a missile up its arse and get seriously fucked.

My son is a flight crew member on an aircraft carrier. He sends us pictures from Indonesia. I will surely tell him that you wish him and 299 of his companions dead, Ahmed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

521e13073c1f59a11.jpg

It does.

No one really notices the 4488 soldiers killed in Iraq or the 2,124 dead in Afghanistan because they generally get killed in smaller groups but if the Mahan or Gravely went down, that'd be 300 dead in one go.Perhaps it would be a foreteller of doom if the USS Barry were to get a missile up its arse and get seriously fucked.

My son is a flight crew member on an aircraft carrier. He sends us pictures from Indonesia. I will surely tell him that you wish him and 299 of his companions dead, Ahmed.

Who exactly are you calling Ahmed and why? It doesn't really do anything but make you look like a bigot since you obviously mean it in a derogatory way.

It does.

Who exactly are you calling Ahmed and why? It doesn't really do anything but make you look like a bigot since you obviously mean it in a derogatory way.

After wishing American ships sunk and the death of 300 American sailors he's lucky that's all I called him. And I don't give a happy horses ass what you think.

Forum List

Back