Do you think Sweden will fall?

• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
I've been reading reports about similar "assaults" across the web for some time now. Sadly, the political reactions seems to be that the girls are responsible for it because of their immodesty.

What the hell is happening to this world?
It's unbelievable that they think that!! It's only a matter of time before all women across europe will have to wear hijab and niqab! :(
I refuse to...

Last nights count of sexual assaults at the same festival was 33 different victims !!!! OMG
It's getting worse...

Nya sextrakasserier på Putte i Parken i natt

Do you think your chances of wearing "hijab/nuqab" will go down if Sweden withdraws from EU?

I've been reading reports about similar "assaults" across the web for some time now. Sadly, the political reactions seems to be that the girls are responsible for it because of their immodesty.

It's unbelievable that they think that!! It's only a matter of time before all women across europe will have to wear hijab and niqab! :(
I refuse to...

Last nights count of sexual assaults at the same festival was 33 different victims !!!! OMG
It's getting worse...

Do you think your chances of wearing "hijab/nuqab" will go down if Sweden withdraws from EU?
You mean if I think women wouldn't have to wear hijab/niqab if Sweden leaves EU? I do think so... Whatever can stop the invation is a better chance...
I will never give in to wearing that, I'd rather get a brassknuckle and fight off the muslims.

One of the owners of the asylum homes has admitted that ALL the sexual assaults at Putte i Parken festival was commited by asylum seeking boys. They claim to have had a serious talk with them about the norms in swedish society, and that women must be respected.
What a joke... they will never adjust to our norms...
What the police does when they arrest them is also a joke, they just drive them back to the asylum home and let loose. I think that is because they cost money wherever they are, it probably cost more to keep them in the police station than driving them back to the asylum home.

By the way... I live pretty close to this festival... so the asylum seekers might have come from here and commited sexual assaults... I don't feel safe at all... :(

"Det är inte acceptabelt"

Horrible news in Sweden recently

I have been quite lazy to report what happens... there has been so much every day that I have not bothered. I can't report everything, but what I write here are what I think is worth mentioning. There has been shootings, murders, sexual assaults... Like I said, I can't report everything. There are alot of other stuff than this that has happened.
Heres a small update of the last few weeks. Everything is migration related.

13-yr old girl gangraped by 3 muslim boys (15-18 yr of age). Appearantly she wanted to have sex with them all(?), I doubt it, but it still counts as rape of a minor. They should know better. The article says that she went with them, thinking they would help her with her cellphone, but then started sexually harassing her, and according to the girl - she didn't dare to say no.
Tre tonåringar hade sex med flicka – åtalas för våldtäkt mot barn

Man was gangraped by 3 muslims (age 16-17 yrs). They forced both oralsex and analsex on him, while threatening him with a knife.
Man våldtogs under brutalt gängrån

Asylum seekers threw large rocks on veterancars.
The owners of the cars had a meeting and had parked all the expensive, beautiful cars outside. The asylum seekers started throwing rocks at them, for no reason. Several cars were detroyed.
Mattias Impala 66:a vandaliserades med stenkastning

Man stabbed at Burger King. A women, who was really drunk, was followed around at Burger King by 2 muslims who harassed her, touched her body and tried to talk her into coming with them. She said no, no and no. Then she asked for help to get rid of them. A man stepped up and told them to leave her alone, the muslims started screaming that they just "wanted to get to know her". Then one of the muslims drew a knife and stabbed him in the throat. Luckily he survived.
Försökte hjälpa påverkad kvinna - knivskars i halsen

Huge fight between 35-40 asylum seekers.
Bottles and razorblades were used in the fight.
Bråk på asylboende i Nybro - Barometern
2016-07-02 01:52, Misshandel, Nybro

An "unaccompanied minor" arrested for sexual assaults at a bathhouse. The girls say they thought this "17-yr old boy" was much older. He followed them around, touched their butts, breasts, thighs and grabbed their waists.
Badande misstänks ha ofredat

2 men cut with a knife in an apartment. 4 men has been arrested on attempted murder.
2016-07-03 14:28, Mord/dråp, försök, Stockholm

Man stabbed dog to death. The owner of the dog tried to save his dog, he also was attacked with the knifemen. The knifeman was arrested on attemped manslaughter.
Hund dödad vid knivattack

Rape at Putte i Parken. An asylum seeker grabbed a drunk girl and raped her from behind, infront of the stage during a Zara Larsson concert. (Zara Larsson is a feminist and pro-immigration)
Våldtäkt anmäld under Zara Larsson-konsert

Man masturbated infront of two women during concert.
Fyra anmälda våldtäkter på Bråvalla - DN.SE

Women was cut in the face with a knife when refusing to have sex when asylum seeking man. He grabbed her thoat and cut her in the face.
760.jpg
680@80.jpg

Julia knivskars – för att hon vägrade sex

Muslim man attacked an old church. He broke at least 16 windows. The man was dressed in traditional arabic clothing, when the police arrived he screamed "allahu akbar" and then attacked the police with a bludgeon. They peppersprayed him and took him to the police station, where he continued attacking them.
sankt-pauli.jpg

Galen man slog sönder kyrka: “Ett hatbrott”

Man stabbed in the back with a knife for no reason by asylum seeker. The asylum seeker attacked an elderly man at a train station, he immediatly ran off and police are still looking for him.
Han jagas efter oprovocerad attack

Woman was raped at a party, by an afghan man.
Afghan häktad misstänkt för våldtäkt i centrala Kalmar – tolk behövs

Man shot several times in Malmö.
Skottlossning i Malmö – man till sjukhus

Shooting in Stockholm.
Skottlossning i Tensta – en död och en allvarligt skadad

Another shooting in Stockholm, just a few days apart.
Flera skadade efter skottlossningar

Asylum seekers unhappy with their staying. They started destroying the asylum home. 5-6 asylum seekers threw glass and porcelain on the caretakers.
Larm om bråk vid flyktingboende - Kristianstadsbladet

Homosexual man was horribly harassed in the subway. Muslim told him: "In my home country, we hang you from cranes, disgusting fag-pigs like you doesn't deserve to live. You are more disgusting than pigs"
Homosexuell kille blev trakasserad – bara Michael sa ifrån

Woman was found murdered at asylum home. A muslim man was taken in, who admitted to murdering her. The motive seems to have been crime passionnel.
Mannen har gjort vissa medgivanden

Gypsy man was gunned down when he tried to shoot the police. He was shot in the head and died.
Man öppnade eld mot polis – sköts ihjäl

Man was beaten, kicked and spit on by a group of men. They fled from the area in a bus that headed to Rinkeby.
2016-06-28 20:55, Misshandel, Stockholm

Shooting on midsummer eve. 8 shots were fired.
Skottlossning i Göteborg

Young girl sexually assaulted by dark-skinned man, who wore an Armani sweater. He grabbed her butt and breasts.
Flicka sexofredad av man med liten mustasch

Man from Afghanistan arrested for rape.
Afghan häktad misstänkt för våldtäkt i centrala Kalmar – tolk behövs

Grenade thrown at a pizzeria. It detonated inside and destroyed the place. Luckily nobody got injured.
Handgranat kastades in på pizzeria

Woman was pushed into a water channel. She was unable to swim but managed to get out of the water. She swallowed quite a bit of water, and got water in her lungs. They have not found the criminal, who is suspected of attempted murder.
Drunkningstillbud i centrala Göteborg

"Unaccompanied 17-yr old boy" arrested at asylum home for raping a child.
Barn våldtaget i Bodafors – misstänkt anhållen | Höglandsnytt

Woman sexually assaulted at Max (hamburger restaurant). They sat down beside her and started touching her body.
Kvinna sexuellt ofredad av två män på Max

49-yr old man severly cut and stabbed with a knife. Two men was arrested but there is suspicion there were more people involved.
Man knivskuren i Stockholm

Dead kittens found, seriously disturbing. Several of the kittens has been raped, their vagina and anus had been stretched out. Broken bones and holes in the chest area. After torturing them to death, they were placed out near a kindergarten so children could find them. (Poor little kittens... got tears in my eyes...)
Nos Track

Man kidnapped and raped. Four men and one woman tried to make him to legally sign over his apartment to them. He refused and they beat him badly, poured gasoline on him and threatened to set him on fire. They then tied him to a tree and beat and kicked him. The victim managed to get loose and tried to run away, but they caught up to him and brought him back. The assault lasted for 12 hours.
The police report says: "Sameer Mardini, Myasar Albouch, Mohammed Al Hassan, Ragda Kathba and Saad Affori have together commited brutal sexual assault on the men. The penetrated his anus with a dildo and took pictures of it. Because of the brutality of the assault, the prosecutor wants to deport them."
Invandrare åtalas för bl.a. brutal bögvåldtäkt, rån, olaga hot och kidnappning

A woman has been harassed at the asylum home she was staying in. Her brother confronted the men to protect her, the men physically assaulted him with punches and kicks. Then they proceeded destroying the asylum home. At least 15 couches were butchered and they destroyed a flat screen TV.
Asylsökare slaktade inredning på ökänt problematiskt flyktingboende

Man assaulted by asylum seekers. The man saw them trying to drag away his dumpsters in the garden. He went out to tell them off, and they brutally attacked him, beat him to the ground and kicked him several times before they ran off.
Man konfronterade ungdomar – misshandlades grovt

Man stabbed with a knife at an apartment building for asylum seekers.
Man knivhuggen – en gripen för mordförsök

A girl was forced into marriage with a man in Afghanistan. She refused to stop seeing her boyfriend in Sweden. Her father threatened that he would "cut her into pieces". They proceeded with attacking her boyfriend. He was beaten with a baseballbat, forced to give them money, and then they forced him to pull down his pants and they shoved the baseballbat into his anus, then took pictures of it.
Pappan gifte bort dotter under dödshot - åtalas

SWEDEN IS SO LOST!!!!

Last edited:

I refuse to...

It's getting worse...

You mean if I think women wouldn't have to wear hijab/niqab if Sweden leaves EU? I do think so... Whatever can stop the invation is a better chance...
I will never give in to wearing that, I'd rather get a brassknuckle and fight off the muslims.

One of the owners of the asylum homes has admitted that ALL the sexual assaults at Putte i Parken festival was commited by asylum seeking boys. They claim to have had a serious talk with them about the norms in swedish society, and that women must be respected.
What the police does when they arrest them is also a joke, they just drive them back to the asylum home and let loose. I think that is because they cost money wherever they are, it probably cost more to keep them in the police station than driving them back to the asylum home.

By the way... I live pretty close to this festival... so the asylum seekers might have come from here and commited sexual assaults... I don't feel safe at all... :(

There are quite a few people in this world who have to flee the country they were born in and seek asylum somewhere else. It is quite painful for someone to leave their loved ones behind and escape to other country. This is usually done when someone's life is in danger. It is wrong for you to label asylum seekers as gropers.

I refuse to...

It's getting worse...

There are quite a few people in this world who have to flee the country they were born in and seek asylum somewhere else. It is quite painful for someone to leave their loved ones behind and escape to other country. This is usually done when someone's life is in danger. It is wrong for you to label asylum seekers as gropers.
Excuse me? Have you not read the articles I've linked? I know they are in swedish but you could use google translate. ALL sexual assaults and rapes at two festivals has been ONLY by asylum seekers. That is a FACT and not something I'm making up.

Heres a few articles in english just in case you are too lazy to translate the ones I've linked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police in Sweden are investigating five reported rapes and nearly forty instances of groping at two music festivals over the weekend.
“Foreign young men“ were blamed by police for the attacks at one of the festivals and at least two unaccompanied migrant youths were under arrest.

Two of the seven young men suspected of mounting a campaign of aggressive groping at the second festival were unaccompanied refugee youth, reportedly living at a nearby accommodation centre.

Alexandra Larsson, 17, told MailOnline that she had not seen exactly who had assaulted her at Putte i Parken.
She stressed, however, that that the group of 18-19 year old boys standing behind her were “not from a Swedish background”.
“They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth,” she said.

Swedish music festivals hit by reports of rapes by 'migrants'

Early reports in Sweden’s mainstream press, including the best-selling AftonBladet newspaper simply identified the assailants as “unknown males”, however as victims and witnesses have come forward a clear picture of systematic abuse by migrants males has emerged.

These latest sex attacks against young European women by migrant males comes just days after Swedish police, mindful of the migrant sex attacks at the Stockholm music festival over the past two summers, launched a new “Don’t Touch Me” wrist-band for young girls. Breitbart London reported earlier this week that “unaccompanied youth migrants from the Middle East” were responsible for attacks at the Stockholm, Arvika, Emmaboda, and Bråvalla music festivals over the past ten years.

Migrant sex attacks at music festivals are not limited to Sweden. Breitbart London reported in June on a similar attack at the Schlossgrabenfest music festival in Darmstadt, Germany, which was likened to the Cologne attacks in which over 1,000 men and women were assaulted and robbed.

At Schlossgrabenfest, 26 young women reported being sexually assaulted by “Pakistani asylum seekers” who acted in packs of ten, isolating individual woman from their friends before “touching” them.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Migrant sex gangs are alleged to have been roaming the Sthlm music festival for 12 to 17-year-olds for the past two summers. One leaked police memo indicated that “unaccompanied youth” migrants, from the Middle East, were responsible for most of the attacks.

Sexual assaults were reported at Swedish music festivals Arvika in 2006 and 2010, Emmaboda in 2014 and Bråvalla in 2015. Police were accused of covering up the attacks.

Breitbart London reported that Stockholm Council and festival organisers in the country knew sex attacks by migrants were endangering women, but thought it would have been “irresponsible” to speak out about the trend.

Police Launch 'Don't Touch Me' Wristbands to Stop Migrant Sex Attacks in Sweden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, migrants are referred to as "Swedes" as soon as they get a citizenship, which is easy by todays standards. What a joke.

I live in Sweden, in the middle of this. I know what is going on and I see it almost everyday. The way they look at you.
Today I wore a nice summer dress, done my make up and hair, wore my pretty high heeled sandals... to go shopping in a mall. Pretty much all MENA people starred at me like I was trash, they looked angry or annoyed. When a group of MENA-men walked past me, they stared and were speaking in arabic(?) to each other, when they were right beside me, one leaned against me and said a word in arabic, in a raised voice and he didn't look happy. My guess is that he said something nasty to me... like "whore" or something of the like. (does anybody know how you say "whore" in arabic and what it sounds like..?)
I don't feel safe and happy. Their behavior makes me want to look ugly and wear baggy clothes, just to avoid getting stared at.

I do my research before I write anything on this forum. I want the truth to get out to the world.
I'm not saying 100% of the migrants are sex criminals, I'm saying almost all of the sexual assaults in Sweden are by migrants.
This fact makes me dislike them all, unfortunatly. Cause I know they are a higher risk people.
Not until I've known them for years, is when I will accept them. I know a few muslims, they are good people. But because of how irresponsible Swedens migrant politics has been the last few years, where they have let hoards of people without ID into the country. How am I supposed to know if they are terrorists, rapists, murderers or have other criminal background?!?

My insecurity around asylum seekers are entirely Swedens fault. Fücking irresponsible politics. Media, politicians and police try to cover up the fact that almost all sexual assaults are commited by migrants. They can all go to hell and stay there! :mad:

Last edited:

I refuse to...

It's getting worse...

Excuse me? Have you not read the articles I've linked? I know they are in swedish but you could use google translate. ALL sexual assaults and rapes at two festivals has been ONLY by asylum seekers. That is a FACT and not something I'm making up.

Heres a few articles in english just in case you are too lazy to translate the ones I've linked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police in Sweden are investigating five reported rapes and nearly forty instances of groping at two music festivals over the weekend.
“Foreign young men“ were blamed by police for the attacks at one of the festivals and at least two unaccompanied migrant youths were under arrest.

Two of the seven young men suspected of mounting a campaign of aggressive groping at the second festival were unaccompanied refugee youth, reportedly living at a nearby accommodation centre.

Alexandra Larsson, 17, told MailOnline that she had not seen exactly who had assaulted her at Putte i Parken.
She stressed, however, that that the group of 18-19 year old boys standing behind her were “not from a Swedish background”.
“They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth,” she said.

Early reports in Sweden’s mainstream press, including the best-selling AftonBladet newspaper simply identified the assailants as “unknown males”, however as victims and witnesses have come forward a clear picture of systematic abuse by migrants males has emerged.

These latest sex attacks against young European women by migrant males comes just days after Swedish police, mindful of the migrant sex attacks at the Stockholm music festival over the past two summers, launched a new “Don’t Touch Me” wrist-band for young girls. Breitbart London reported earlier this week that “unaccompanied youth migrants from the Middle East” were responsible for attacks at the Stockholm, Arvika, Emmaboda, and Bråvalla music festivals over the past ten years.

Migrant sex attacks at music festivals are not limited to Sweden. Breitbart London reported in June on a similar attack at the Schlossgrabenfest music festival in Darmstadt, Germany, which was likened to the Cologne attacks in which over 1,000 men and women were assaulted and robbed.

At Schlossgrabenfest, 26 young women reported being sexually assaulted by “Pakistani asylum seekers” who acted in packs of ten, isolating individual woman from their friends before “touching” them.

Migrant sex gangs are alleged to have been roaming the Sthlm music festival for 12 to 17-year-olds for the past two summers. One leaked police memo indicated that “unaccompanied youth” migrants, from the Middle East, were responsible for most of the attacks.

Sexual assaults were reported at Swedish music festivals Arvika in 2006 and 2010, Emmaboda in 2014 and Bråvalla in 2015. Police were accused of covering up the attacks.

Breitbart London reported that Stockholm Council and festival organisers in the country knew sex attacks by migrants were endangering women, but thought it would have been “irresponsible” to speak out about the trend.

Btw, migrants are referred to as "Swedes" as soon as they get a citizenship, which is easy by todays standards. What a joke.

I live in Sweden, in the middle of this. I know what is going on and I see it almost everyday. The way they look at you.
Today I wore a nice summer dress, done my make up and hair, wore my pretty high heeled sandals... to go shopping in a mall. Pretty much all MENA people starred at me like I was trash, they looked angry or annoyed. When a group of MENA-men walked past me, they stared and were speaking in arabic(?) to each other, when they were right beside me, one leaned against me and said a word in arabic, in a raised voice and he didn't look happy. My guess is that he said something nasty to me... like "whore" or something of the like. (does anybody know how you say "whore" in arabic and what it sounds like..?)
I don't feel safe and happy. Their behavior makes me want to look ugly and wear baggy clothes, just to avoid getting stared at.

I do my research before I write anything on this forum. I want the truth to get out to the world.
I'm not saying 100% of the migrants are sex criminals, I'm saying almost all of the sexual assaults in Sweden are by migrants.
This fact makes me dislike them all, unfortunatly. Cause I know they are a higher risk people.
Not until I've known them for years, is when I will accept them. I know a few muslims, they are good people. But because of how irresponsible Swedens migrant politics has been the last few years, where they have let hoards of people without ID into the country. How am I supposed to know if they are terrorists, rapists, murderers or have other criminal background?!?

My insecurity around asylum seekers are entirely Swedens fault. Fücking irresponsible politics. Media, politicians and police try to cover up the fact that almost all sexual assaults are commited by migrants. They can all go to hell and stay there! :mad:

Another Traitor, another lunatic, another pathetic Leftist woman, she must be desperate to be sexually ravaged herself by the Muslim savages, let's hope it happens to her and sans lube, it's good that the Feminists are promoting Muslim rape, the sooner the Feminist movement collapses the better for ALL women. The Leftist movement is already in the advanced state of collapse across Europa.

Pro-Feminist = Anti-Women, Anti-Feminist = Pro-Women.

Swedish politician: Migrant rape isn’t as bad

Feminist Left Party politician Barbro Sörman says it’s ‘worse’ when Swedish men rape women than when immigrants do it.

"Swedish Left Party politician Barbro Sörman has suggested that it’s “worse” when Swedish men rape women, than when immigrants do so.

“The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It’s worse imo [in my opinion],” Sörman tweeted.

Sörman, a self-described socialist and a feminist, made the observation in response to what she claimed was excessive media focus on the fact that most of the rapes in Sweden are committed by immigrants.

She explained that Swedish men are brought up in a society that believes in gender equality and therefore should be held to higher standards than migrants, who come from cultures where women are treated as second-rate citizens.

When faced with a storm of indignation, she tried to walk back the comments and admitted that her sentiments had been “clumsily expressed”.

She later deleted her Twitter account altogether.

'Rape capital'

Sweden is widely known as the rape capital of Europe. It has been noted that Muslim immigrants are massively over represented in the official rape statistics.

Sweden has the fastest growing population in Europe, due nearly totally to the influx of Arabs and Muslims from the Middle East. At the same time, its crime rate has increased astronomically: In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620.

“77.6 percent of the country’s rapists are identified as “foreigners” (and that’s significant because in Sweden, ‘foreigner’ is generally synonymous with ‘immigrant from Muslim country’), wrote conservative columnist Selwyn Duke. ‘And even this likely understates the issue, since the Swedish government — in an effort to obscure the problem — records second-generation Muslim perpetrators simply as ‘Swedes.’”

Here's the rest of the article, this is from Arutz Sheva, Israel National News, a friend of mine in Haifa sent me the link.

Swedish politician: Migrant rape isn’t as bad

I refuse to...

It's getting worse...

I'd fully support a military invasion of Sweden to free the Swedes and save Sweden from complete self-destruction, of course a military invasion of this sort isn't going to happen, so when Sweden collapses, I'm sure there's enough lamp posts for the Traitors, they won't escape retribution from Patriotic Swedes for the heinous crimes they've committed on an innocent and beautiful population.

Lucy, I almost fell off my chair when I read this from the article:
"Swedish Left Party politician Barbro Sörman has suggested that it’s “worse” when Swedish men rape women, than when immigrants do so.
“The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It’s worse imo [in my opinion],” Sörman tweeted.
Sörman, a self-described socialist and a feminist, made the observation in response to what she claimed was excessive media focus on the fact that most of the rapes in Sweden are committed by immigrants.
"She explained that Swedish men are brought up in a society that believes in gender equality and therefore should be held to higher standards than migrants, who come from cultures where women are treated as second-rate citizens."

What? So she is somewhat justifying muslims who rape? So it's not as bad when muslims rape than when swedes rape?
Muslims stand for most of the rapes, but that is not so bad. Rapes by muslims are often excessively violent, but it's not as bad as when swedes rape.
Go to hell, Barbro... :mad::mad:

Before she goes to hell, she should answer me this:
Why even bring muslims here, who often treats women like SHIT !?
IMO, they should test them of what they know of gender equality before even letting them loose in Sweden.

Last edited:
"She explained that Swedish men are brought up in a society that believes in gender equality and therefore should be held to higher standards than migrants, who come from cultures where women are treated as second-rate citizens."

What? So she is somewhat justifying muslims who rape? So it's not as bad when muslims rape than when swedes rape?
Muslims stand for most of the rapes, but that is not so bad. Rapes by muslims are often excessively violent, but it's not as bad as when swedes rape.

Yes Freja, that's exactly what this disgusting bitch is saying, she's also saying that Swedish men are more savage than the savage Muslims, we both know this to be not the case and so do all people with any form of intelligence.

She's a Traitor and as such when the SHTF she cannot escape retribution for her crimes.

Yes Freja, that's exactly what this disgusting bitch is saying, she's also saying that Swedish men are more savage than the savage Muslims, we both know this to be not the case and so do all people with any form of intelligence.

She's a Traitor and as such when the SHTF she cannot escape retribution for her crimes.
It's unbelievable... The world is laughing at Sweden...
I don't see how this can end in a good way. There will be a war in the future.

Sometimes I wonder if Sweden will split in half. Sort of like North Korea and South Korea.
North Sweden (Swedistan) would be the home of the brainwashed leftists and crazy feminists together with MENA-migrants.
South Sweden (Sweden) would be the home of the Swedes and other immigrants who oppose this mass immigration.
Then we would see which half has the least crime and rape rate. Personally, I would feel much safer living in South Sweden...

Excuse me, but I have to go to bed now. I have to get up at 04:30 to go to work to make my living, and of course pay the taxes so MENA-migrants can have their share of the money I make, without lifting a finger... :tongue-44:

Last edited:
Sweden is a small country. It has limit to how many refugees it can absorb. I think Sweden should talk to the EU and tell them know that it has reached its limit as far as absorbing refugees into its population is concerned. There is no need to split the country. If EU does not listen to Swedish concerns then walk out of EU just like UK did.

Sweden is a small country. It has limit to how many refugees it can absorb. I think Sweden should talk to the EU and tell them know that it has reached its limit as far as absorbing refugees into its population is concerned. There is no need to split the country. If EU does not listen to Swedish concerns then walk out of EU just like UK did.
Last year 163 000 refugees came here... And right now we are having the worst rape-summer ever... I'm terrified to be outdoors by myself...

The swedish politicians has already made it clear, "there is no limit to how many refugees we will take in". Stefan Löfven has said that in his speeches and debates. I would say he is an idiot.
I don't think the EU would listen. There is still a quota we must accept into the country... And if Sweden would refuse, we would have to pay a fine... 2.3 million SEK (269 904 $) for EACH refugee that we refuse to take in.
In Sweden, one (1) refugee costs us 1 million SEK (117 349 $) every year to take care off, take that times 163 000 ... :eek:

We are paying insane amounts of money for our own destruction... :(
So, there's no turning back. Europe is screwed and it's thanks to the EUs dictatorship.
The politicians in europe can go to hell.

More sexual assaults...

Young woman assaulted/groped by a group of 6-7 men in a mall
The only description of the criminals are "dark clothes, around 25 yrs of age". As usually, media refuses to give up the ethniticity.
Anmälan: Mörkklädda män ofredade kvinna

14 yr old girl was gangraped by two teenage boys
Media and the police are very silent... no details whatsoever.
Anmälan om barnvåldtäkt

"Foreign men" grope and rape girls at the anti-racist festival "Peace and Love"
One rape, one attempted rape and six cases of sexual assault and groping. The police arrested three boys who were identified as gropers, but the police let them go as they were below 18 yrs of age. Yeah right.. "18 yrs".
The festival lasted for 2 days.
"Utländska män" gick till attack mot flickor på antirasistisk festival

18 yr old woman gangraped by unknown number of men
She was attacked outside a nightclub by a group of men, the woman is currently in a state of shock and doesn't know how many men participated in the rape. Media and police are very silent... No description of the rapists.
18-årig kvinna anmäler våldtäkt - Trelleborgs Allehanda

The police and medias silence speaks volumes. If they know that the criminals are MENA-immigrants, they stay silent. If they know that the criminals were white men, they would be LOUD.
Media thinks we're stupid. And police still use the code 291 to cover up migrants crimes.

Last edited:
Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.
Sweden was rich and a safe place to live.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

You can read about an example here:
Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
You be the judge, does these "children" look under 18 to you?
http://www.exponerat.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ensamkommande_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

During the course of 4 months, in JUST asylum homes, this has happened:
450 fights
559 registered cases of abuse
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
42 cases registered as "mentally ill"
three deaths
239 cases of automatic fire alarm
161 police operations
912 "security mission"
109 cases of "investigation"
869 controls of person or vehicle

A policeman then commented:
- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker
That "child" has been age tested, turns out he is 18 yrs or older!!

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
In addition to the code 291. There are other crimes...
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

"Four swedes arrested on suspicion of rape".

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.
Åtta pojkar misstänkta för gruppvåldtäkt

Another type of rapes occur in bath houses...
A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
Does that seem like democracy to you? I think not!
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD.

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...
LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW CORRUPT SWEDEN HAS BECOME!

(I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, my english isn't perfect)

Feminism.

you are an addict. Seek help, avoid the crucible.

Whats wrong dont you like seeing the truth in regards to the failed neo marxist experiments involving free reign of migrants to tape, pillage and murder because they are the voters of the left for the future. Look at the way it went in the UK when the voters turned against the left and told them to get lost, the left were devastated and scared of facing the truth. You are one of those left wing morons that see nothing wrong with child rape and PIE proposals of lowering the age of consent so that homosexuals can prey on children legally.

Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.

A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD.

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...

Feminism.

Whats wrong dont you like seeing the truth in regards to the failed neo marxist experiments involving free reign of migrants to tape, pillage and murder because they are the voters of the left for the future. Look at the way it went in the UK when the voters turned against the left and told them to get lost, the left were devastated and scared of facing the truth. You are one of those left wing morons that see nothing wrong with child rape and PIE proposals of lowering the age of consent so that homosexuals can prey on children legally.

i don't know if you are putting words in my mouth or what? I've always been staunchly anti-feminism, anti-immigration and against lesbian/islam child grooming rings.

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

Personal opinion

Feminism.

i don't know if you are putting words in my mouth or what? I've always been staunchly anti-feminism, anti-immigration and against lesbian/islam child grooming rings.

Many of youir replies say differently

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

Personal opinion

Feminism.

Many of youir replies say differently

find one and link it. Or stop spreading your lies you filthy jew.

Forum List

Back