• I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Freja

VIP Member
Feb 11, 2016
Sweden
Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.
Sweden was rich and a safe place to live.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

You can read about an example here:
Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
You be the judge, does these "children" look under 18 to you?
http://www.exponerat.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ensamkommande_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

During the course of 4 months, in JUST asylum homes, this has happened:
450 fights
559 registered cases of abuse
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
42 cases registered as "mentally ill"
three deaths
239 cases of automatic fire alarm
161 police operations
912 "security mission"
109 cases of "investigation"
869 controls of person or vehicle

A policeman then commented:
- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker
That "child" has been age tested, turns out he is 18 yrs or older!!

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
In addition to the code 291. There are other crimes...
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

"Four swedes arrested on suspicion of rape".

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.
Åtta pojkar misstänkta för gruppvåldtäkt

Another type of rapes occur in bath houses...
A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
Does that seem like democracy to you? I think not!
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD. And yet, it's still only SD that is being called "racists".

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...
LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW CORRUPT SWEDEN HAS BECOME!

(I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, my english isn't perfect)

Last edited:
I'm now in my early sixties. When I was a kid, Sweden was known for its relaxed atmosphere regarding sex, it's freedom and it's women's rights.

Now, it is the rape capitol of Europe.

It's very sad, indeed.

I'm sorry your country has been invaded, with the invaders aided and abetted by your government and the EU. What is happening in Sweden is the reductio ad absurdum of Multicultural Progressivism.

It's not surprising that the people receiving charity despise those who pay for it. That's a human failing that is quite common. Nor is it surprising that your government doesn't care about you. To them, you are serfs. That is another human failing that is quite common.

The only hope for Sweden is for people to take care of their own self and community defense, and to overthrow the government. For those in the U.S., the situation in Sweden is another reason why the 2nd Amendment is so important.

Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.

A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD.

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...

I'm glad you post this, I know how crazy situation in Sweden is, with your Traitor Government. Your Government and your National Police Force under Interior Ministry are downplaying ACTUAL crime figures from Muslim and North African savages. They have been told to do this by Traitor Prime Minister in case as usual they are afraid of the Swedish Democrats gaining more support, as you must know the SD are already leading polls.

This ALL they bother about, like Traitor Bitch Merkel....rape okay, gang-rape okay, crimes in general okay....public support for AfD NOT OKAY, so PRETEND Muslim and North African savages not committing all these crimes....same modus operandi in Sweden.

There are the usual Leftist lunatics who refuse to acknowledge this is happening.

Also in Sweden KICK OUT THAT POS BARBARA LERNER SPECTRE, she Alien psycho bitch, DEPORT this fucker.

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD.

Personal opinion

Feminism.

you are an addict. Seek help, avoid the crucible.

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

Personal opinion

Feminism.

You are a moron. There's no help for that.

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD. And yet, it's still only SD that is being called "racists".

Personal opinion

I'm very sorry that your country is going through this, but I'm not at all surprised.

In our country, when we say anything about your situation or those like it, we're attacked as either racists, "Islamophobes" or both, and generally shouted down. That's how some people here are able to avoid having an honest conversation about the topic.

Best of luck.

Where is Sweden anyway? Subsaharn or more to the north?

It's in Scandinavia....however if Traitor Government not sorted and ALL Non-European savages not deported within 2 years, then within 5 years, the answer to question where is Sweden anyway will be Sweden has been flushed down toilet.

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

Personal opinion

Feminism.

You are a moron. There's no help for that.

The Goose isn't a moron.

I'm glad you noticed the thread!!

Yes, Sweden used to be all about human rights. We swedes support HBTQ fully. But I can tell you that will change in the future... as being gay is illegal in many MENA countries.
Jews are especially targeted as well.

It is really sad indeed...
Only hope for Sweden today is SD. I know they are leading the polls, and that makes me feel a slight hope! Right now people are demonstrating cause they want a new election if the parliament. All parties except SD are traitors!

The explosion of sexual assaults since fall 2015 caught alot of attention all over the world. Löfven made a statement: "We men and boys needs to improve ourselves".
He was speaking about it like it was the swedes that commited the assaults!! How delusional can you be?!

Hi

That has changed.

The betrayal

450 fights
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
three deaths
161 police operations
912 "security mission"

The rapes

The politicians

Personal opinion

I'm very sorry that your country is going through this, but I'm not at all surprised.

In our country, when we say anything about your situation or those like it, we're attacked as either racists, "Islamophobes" or both, and generally shouted down. That's how some people here are able to avoid having an honest conversation about the topic.

Best of luck.

Don't forget, this worldwide lunacy, ANYONE in world who says anything is called "racist"

I'm glad you noticed the thread!!

Yes, Sweden used to be all about human rights. We swedes support HBTQ fully. But I can tell you that will change in the future... as being gay is illegal in many MENA countries.
Jews are especially targeted as well.

It is really sad indeed...
Only hope for Sweden today is SD. I know they are leading the polls, and that makes me feel a slight hope! Right now people are demonstrating cause they want a new election if the parliament. All parties except SD are traitors!

The explosion of sexual assaults since fall 2015 caught alot of attention all over the world. Löfven made a statement: "We men and boys needs to improve ourselves".
He was speaking about it like it was the swedes that commited the assaults!! How delusional can you be?!

The Treason started under Fredrik Reinfeldt, self-hating Swede, now escalated under Stefan Löfven, Marxist self-hating Swede sans testicles.

Your media is huge problem, being mainly controlled by one family who in their DNA are classic haters of Sweden, the Swedish Culture and the Swedes themselves.

Haha, you called me a feminist?

Feminists in Sweden are hypocrites!! They claim to be all about womens rights, and yet, they support Islam. Islam is known all over the world to treat women like a disposable piece of meat.
They also claim that the rape rates has NOT gone up because of immigration, they say that it's because their campaigns for reporting rapes has been successfull.

They must be insane...

Sweden is falling apart

Because it is socialist?

It began under pretend Conservative Fredrik Reinfeldt, this when - he is white - but he found out that some bitch who was his Great Great Great Grandmother was black African woman....so because of this he opened floodgates in 2008 for all these African savages to pour into Sweden, his fanaticism was bolstered by his hatred of the Swedish Democrats and the Swedish PEOPLE who were supporting the SD in bigger numbers in polls.

So his PUNISHMENT for the "racist" Swedes for wanting to keep Sweden Swedish was to flood Sweden with African savages....this "policy" now continued by ball-less Marxist Government, but with Muslim savages pouring in.

Forum List

Back