Do you think Sweden will fall?

• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Sweden is a small country. It has limit to how many refugees it can absorb. I think Sweden should talk to the EU and tell them know that it has reached its limit as far as absorbing refugees into its population is concerned. There is no need to split the country. If EU does not listen to Swedish concerns then walk out of EU just like UK did.
Last year 163 000 refugees came here... And right now we are having the worst rape-summer ever... I'm terrified to be outdoors by myself...

The swedish politicians has already made it clear, "there is no limit to how many refugees we will take in". Stefan Löfven has said that in his speeches and debates. I would say he is an idiot.
I don't think the EU would listen. There is still a quota we must accept into the country... And if Sweden would refuse, we would have to pay a fine... 2.3 million SEK (269 904 $) for EACH refugee that we refuse to take in.
In Sweden, one (1) refugee costs us 1 million SEK (117 349 $) every year to take care off, take that times 163 000 ... :eek:

We are paying insane amounts of money for our own destruction... :(
So, there's no turning back. Europe is screwed and it's thanks to the EUs dictatorship.
The politicians in europe can go to hell.

I do not share the xenophobic sentiment many express here. However, I would say that if membership to the EU is not working out for Sweden then walk out. EU is a doomed idea anyway.

I think it will be far more productive to raise awareness among Swedish people on the ills of EU instead of spreading illogical xenophobia. Immigration is good for any advanced country such as Sweden provided it is guided to augment the economy.

Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.
Sweden was rich and a safe place to live.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

You can read about an example here:
Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
You be the judge, does these "children" look under 18 to you?
http://www.exponerat.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ensamkommande_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

During the course of 4 months, in JUST asylum homes, this has happened:
450 fights
559 registered cases of abuse
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
42 cases registered as "mentally ill"
three deaths
239 cases of automatic fire alarm
161 police operations
912 "security mission"
109 cases of "investigation"
869 controls of person or vehicle

A policeman then commented:
- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker
That "child" has been age tested, turns out he is 18 yrs or older!!

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
In addition to the code 291. There are other crimes...
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

"Four swedes arrested on suspicion of rape".

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.
Åtta pojkar misstänkta för gruppvåldtäkt

Another type of rapes occur in bath houses...
A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
Does that seem like democracy to you? I think not!
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD.

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...
LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW CORRUPT SWEDEN HAS BECOME!

(I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, my english isn't perfect)

Feminism.

you are an addict. Seek help, avoid the crucible.

Whats wrong dont you like seeing the truth in regards to the failed neo marxist experiments involving free reign of migrants to tape, pillage and murder because they are the voters of the left for the future. Look at the way it went in the UK when the voters turned against the left and told them to get lost, the left were devastated and scared of facing the truth. You are one of those left wing morons that see nothing wrong with child rape and PIE proposals of lowering the age of consent so that homosexuals can prey on children legally.

i don't know if you are putting words in my mouth or what? I've always been staunchly anti-feminism, anti-immigration and against lesbian/islam child grooming rings.

You are a bonafide redneck woman :)

Hi

I'm a twenty-something woman from Sweden. I'm writing on an american forum as I'm desperate to reach out to the world. Something has happened to my country...

When I was a child, Sweden was very peaceful. You didn't even have to lock the door in the neighborhood, small children could be outdoors after dark, girls could safely walk home from partys without fear of being raped. Rapes, shootings, bombs or murders were rare. And when it happened, media would cover every little detail of the story, huge headlines, people were shocked over such news.
Sweden was rich and a safe place to live.

That has changed.

As you all are probably familiar with, is that Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Irac, Iran, Eritrea and more... They are referred to as "MENA" = Middle East, North Africa.
While they wait to either get approved to stay, or while waiting for an apartment, they are put in asylum homes. The largest asylum home in Sweden has 400 asylum seekers living together.
They are served everything like its a freaking hotel !! Meals cooked from scratch from restaurants, cleaning service, Wifi, TV etc... and yet, they complain. Food isnt good, its dirty and isolated and so on... (IMO they have all the time in the world to clean themselves...)
There has been alot of food strikes by the seekers, cause they want more... for FREE.
Every food strike I read about makes my blood boil... it's so ungrateful. They claim to have fled war, then comes to a country that gives them roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, smartphones, expensive clothing (I'm serious) and Wifi... for absolutely FREE. They even get a small amount of money everyday, like an "allowence". In addition to that, free dental care and health care... things we working swedes have to pay for ourselves...
Sometimes they even set the buildings on fire, so they can move to a "better" asylum home.

You can read about an example here:
Forty asylum seekers refuse to get off the bus for 24 hours after arriving at picturesque Swedish village where they were being housed… because they wanted to live in a city

Most of them lie and claim to be under 18 yrs of age... that will give them a guarantee to stay in the country. And of course the migration center swallow the lie.
You be the judge, does these "children" look under 18 to you?
http://www.exponerat.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ensamkommande_8.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQ8piFeKTkI/VbdqpkFKaSI/AAAAAAAADEI/c5wjICsmiyU/s1600/flyktingbaaarn.jpg

The crime rate has gone up dramatically, as well as the amount of rapes. Sweden is THE worst country in all of europe when it comes to rape, and comes in second place of the entire world.

Everyday, theres something awful happening... What used to be a rarity in crimes are now something that happens on a daily basis. Nobody is even shocked over such crimes anymore, we have gotten used to it.

The betrayal
Media has betrayed us. They try their hardest to withold the fact that (almost)all these horrible crimes are commited by MENA. They never mention skin color, for example. When they pixalite the criminals face, they make the pigments lighter, so you can't tell if the persons skin color is dark. They never mention names, or what language they were speaking... at best they write "spoke swedish with an accent".
When crimes happen, they write in a way thats obvious that they're making the crime less serious.

The Police has also betrayed us. Since fall of 2015, they have been keeping a secret register over crimes commited by asylum seekers. It is referred to as "code 291". The police decided to come clean, and released part of the register to the public. We citizens DESERVE to know whats going on in our country.
You can read more about this secret register here: Swedish Cops Had a Special "Code 291" to Cover Up Migrant Crimes

I couldn't find the list of crimes in english, so I will translate the swedish one.

During the course of 4 months, in JUST asylum homes, this has happened:
450 fights
559 registered cases of abuse
37 suicide attempts
two bomb threats
four rapes
58 fires
96 missing persons
nine robberies
26 cases of disease
42 cases registered as "mentally ill"
three deaths
239 cases of automatic fire alarm
161 police operations
912 "security mission"
109 cases of "investigation"
869 controls of person or vehicle

A policeman then commented:
- I can tell you that it involves more cases than the numbers you've gotten out.

This was also part of the code 291: Migrant boy from Somalia arrested over murder of Swedish social worker
That "child" has been age tested, turns out he is 18 yrs or older!!

To me, this list is unbelievable... I'm still waiting for the rest of the register, I will update you when/if they release it.
Recently there was a riot at one of the homes... because one of the "children" was denied to purchase candy!! This child got TWENTY of his friends and started attacking the staff!! *facepalm*... What kind of people does that?!
Upplopp på boende för ensamkommande flyktingbarn – personalen tvingades låsa in sig
In addition to the code 291. There are other crimes...
The IKEA murders for example: IKEA murders: Details of horror emerge from witnesses

The rapes
You have all heard about the taHarrush gamea in Cologne/Köln on new years. But did you know that it's been happening in Sweden too, for YEARS. The police and/or media decided to keep it a secret.
CLAIM: Swedish Police Covered Up Migrant Sex Assaults Of Teenage Girls For YEARS - Breitbart

Theres also gangrapes occuring. Media can't cover the fact that it is exclusively MENA.
When a brutal gangrape happened on a party ferry, where a middle aged woman was raped by four men, the media wrote:

"Four swedes arrested on suspicion of rape".

You can read more about it here: Disclosure: The Four ”Swedes” in Custody For Gang Rape Are Somali Citizens

Recently a gangrape came to light. A girl below the age of 15 yrs, was gangraped by EIGHT "boys", all of the boys claim to be under 18, two of them below 15.
I can't find any information in english, so heres the swedish news article for those who wish to read about it.
Åtta pojkar misstänkta för gruppvåldtäkt

Another type of rapes occur in bath houses...
A few years ago, an 11 yr old girl was raped by TWENTY asylum seekers in a bath house.

There has been many, many rapes and different sexual assaults happening in bath houses. They always seem to target really young girls/women, and they always attack in groups.

The politicians
Swedens population has more or less been brainwashed. If anyone, ever, says something critical about immigration they will be labeled as a racist. Which is a very serious accusation... In Sweden, people don't dare to talk about it, cause they risk losing their friends or even their jobs!! It's crazy.

There's only one political party in Sweden that wants to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats (SD). I've been voting for them since I was 18.
The other political parties refuse to work with them, though they got enough votes to be part of the parliament. The other parties got together to completely close them out, that group of parties became known as "the seven-clover" .
The seven-clover and media has made sure that SD is hated. Media twists everything against SD. The party leader, Jimmie Åkesson, has had to sustain numerous threats, even death threats. And it's medias and the seven-clovers fault...
Does that seem like democracy to you? I think not!
And yet, the seven-clover has had to adapt their immigration politics due to the acute situation, it's becoming more and more similar to that of SD.

Swedens current Prime Minister (PM) is Stefan Löfven. Last fall he made a statement that upset me...
He said that the mass immigration of asylum seekers would be a "slight effort" for Sweden. And today, the country is close to collapsing. I'm ashamed to have him as the PM...
Read more about Swedens collapse here: Swedish Foreign Minister says country is 'collapsing' due to migrants

Personal opinion
To me, it seems like MENA has a really twisted view on women... and because of that, I never leave my apartment without my defense spray.
Across the street, theres an asylum home. Last summer when I was out on the balcony in a crop-top, I could see them standing in the windows, looking at me!! I told my neighbor who was also outside, when he looked, they disappeared from the window. But they came back later... It was really uncomfortable to be outside...
When I go grocery shopping, they stare. It's unbelievable... seems like they don't know how to be subtle... cause they are looking right at you, in your FACE, and they follow you with their eyes. Especially when wearing a summer dress, they look from head to toe.
Because of this, I stay indoors as much as possible... I don't feel safe anymore...

This isn't about being racist!! It's about their culture... their twisted culture... they just simply doesn't fit in here.

I'm hoping this thread will get noticed... because what's happening in Sweden is really serious... and I fear for the future.
This thread might be all over the place, but what I wish to discuss is the fall of Sweden, a general discussion about whats going on here.

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...
LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW CORRUPT SWEDEN HAS BECOME!

(I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, my english isn't perfect)

Feminism.

you are an addict. Seek help, avoid the crucible.

Whats wrong dont you like seeing the truth in regards to the failed neo marxist experiments involving free reign of migrants to tape, pillage and murder because they are the voters of the left for the future. Look at the way it went in the UK when the voters turned against the left and told them to get lost, the left were devastated and scared of facing the truth. You are one of those left wing morons that see nothing wrong with child rape and PIE proposals of lowering the age of consent so that homosexuals can prey on children legally.

i don't know if you are putting words in my mouth or what? I've always been staunchly anti-feminism, anti-immigration and against lesbian/islam child grooming rings.

You are a bonafide redneck woman :)

I wish. No, i'm just sick of lies.

Wear a Headscarf Or Be Raped, Swedish Women Warned

islamist-nybro-640x479.jpg

Welcome to an Inclusive Society. Are Europeans finally waking up to the danger Islam and Sharia present?

Story @ Wear a Headscarf Or Be Raped, Swedish Women Warned

I've been so overwhelmed by all these horrible things happening, not just in Sweden, but in the rest of europe as well... The future feels so uncertain and I'm scared...

I want to be anonymous on this forum.. So I'm telling you this with the risk of outing myself. But here we go...

Yesterday I was molested by an arabic man... :cry:
He followed me from work... It started with him staring at me, and said "hello" when I walked by. I greeted him back and kept walking.
He is now following me... he walked up beside me, he didn't say anything, he just kept walking beside me. I did not know what I should do... I was hoping he would just go away peacefully... But he didn't.
Now he reached his hand towards me, and touched my hand... like, really feeling it. I tried to act like nothing and just walked... Then he reached for my hand again, this time grabbing it hard and moved it towards his face... I tried to resist his pulling, but it was no use. He kissed/licked my hand!! Immediatly I jerked my hand away from him, shook my head at him and said NO. He just smiled.
I kept walking... he was still following me. Now he reached for me again, this time he started touching my shoulder and neck - again, really feeling it. I flinched away from him and kept walking... Now I was slightly panicking... I considered pulling out my defense spray and threatening him.. But I was uncertain if I could do that for just touching my shoulder, you know... :sad:
I had to stop on the road and wait for cars passing... Now he walked up and stood infront of me and said "good bye". Then he looked like he was about to give me a hug... I didn't know what I should do... I took a step back and considered pushing him away or pulling out the defense spray... But I didn't have the time to make a decision. So he hugged me... Immediatly he started grabbing/touching/feeling my back, waist and shoulder... AND HE KISSED/LICKED/SUCKED ON MY NECK!!!! :shock::shock::shock:
I was so shocked I just froze... When he let go of me, he dragged his hand over my back, over my shoulder and down and touched my boob!!!
Then he walked away like nothing...

I regret I was so passive... I could have done so much more to avoid this...
Why I was so afraid of him was because I was worried I would somehow upset him... and you can never know what an upset arabic man can do, especially if a white woman was the one resisting and making him upset...
I live in a pretty small town... and I'm worried as hell to be outdoors now... He can be anywhere around here...
... and for those of you who think I was probably dressed slutty with butt and breasts on display, NO. I was wearing jeans and a long tank top that covered all the way down to my butt, with no cleavage at all. Average everyday outfit in other words.
Btw... This is not the first time I've been molested by an arabic man... And I was just as afraid and passive back then. :/

Speaking of molestation...
The sex crimes is Sweden is escalating to an ungodly level. I can barely believe it!!

FOUR (4) SUSPECTED GANGRAPES IN A WEEK, IN THE SAME CITY!!! TWO OF THEM HAPPENED THE SAME NIGHT!!!
And that city is not Malmö, Stockholm or Gothenburg... It's in Kalmar, a medium sized city.

- One of the suspected gangrapes was an unsuccessfull attempt though (good news........), the victim, a 30 yr old woman, was saved by a group of men who disrupted the rape attempt. The woman was biking home from a restaurant when six men attacked her, they pushed her off the bike, held her down and started ripping her clothes off. Fortunatly this is where the other group of men saved her and made sure she came home safely.
- A 17 yr old girl was gangraped by an unknown number of men.
- A 50 yr old woman was out picking mushrooms in a forest when she was attacked and raped by three men.
- Another 30 yr old woman was raped indoors in an apartment by two men.

This is absolutely revolting... !!
Två misstänkta gruppvåldtäkter i natt

I have more rapes and sex crimes to tell you about... but there are so many that I have to go through them all to make sure I don't report the same thing twice...

Sweden has become a really scary place for women...

Last edited:
I've been so overwhelmed by all these horrible things happening, not just in Sweden, but in the rest of europe as well... The future feels so uncertain and I'm scared...

I want to be anonymous on this forum.. So I'm telling you this with the risk of outing myself. But here we go...

He followed me from work... It started with him staring at me, and said "hello" when I walked by. I greeted him back and kept walking.
He is now following me... he walked up beside me, he didn't say anything, he just kept walking beside me. I did not know what I should do... I was hoping he would just go away peacefully... But he didn't.
Now he reached his hand towards me, and touched my hand... like, really feeling it. I tried to act like nothing and just walked... Then he reached for my hand again, this time grabbing it hard and moved it towards his face... I tried to resist his pulling, but it was no use. He kissed/licked my hand!! Immediatly I jerked my hand away from him, shook my head at him and said NO. He just smiled.
I kept walking... he was still following me. Now he reached for me again, this time he started touching my shoulder and neck - again, really feeling it. I flinched away from him and kept walking... Now I was slightly panicking... I considered pulling out my defense spray and threatening him.. But I was uncertain if I could do that for just touching my shoulder, you know... :sad:
I had to stop on the road and wait for cars passing... Now he walked up and stood infront of me and said "good bye". Then he looked like he was about to give me a hug... I didn't know what I should do... I took a step back and considered pushing him away or pulling out the defense spray... But I didn't have the time to make a decision. So he hugged me... Immediatly he started grabbing/touching/feeling my back, waist and shoulder... AND HE KISSED/LICKED/SUCKED ON MY NECK!!!! :shock::shock::shock:
I was so shocked I just froze... When he let go of me, he dragged his hand over my back, over my shoulder and down and touched my boob!!!

Why I was so afraid of him was because I was worried I would somehow upset him... and you can never know what an upset arabic man can do, especially if a white woman was the one resisting and making him upset...
I live in a pretty small town... and I'm worried as hell to be outdoors now... He can be anywhere around here...
... and for those of you who think I was probably dressed slutty with butt and breasts on display, NO. I was wearing jeans and a long tank top that covered all the way down to my butt, with no cleavage at all. Average everyday outfit in other words.
Btw... This is not the first time I've been molested by an arabic man... And I was just as afraid and passive back then. :/

The sex crimes is Sweden is escalating to an ungodly level. I can barely believe it!!

FOUR (4) SUSPECTED GANGRAPES IN A WEEK, IN THE SAME CITY!!! TWO OF THEM HAPPENED THE SAME NIGHT!!!
And that city is not Malmö, Stockholm or Gothenburg... It's in Kalmar, a medium sized city.

- One of the suspected gangrapes was an unsuccessfull attempt though (good news........), the victim, a 30 yr old woman, was saved by a group of men who disrupted the rape attempt. The woman was biking home from a restaurant when six men attacked her, they pushed her off the bike, held her down and started ripping her clothes off. Fortunatly this is where the other group of men saved her and made sure she came home safely.
- A 50 yr old woman was out picking mushrooms in a forest when she was attacked and raped by three men.

I have more rapes and sex crimes to tell you about... but there are so many that I have to go through them all to make sure I don't report the same thing twice...

They need a leader willing to expel Islamic scum.

I see Tommy finds this 'funny'. What a sicko.

Freja,

Was that your personal experience or were you quoting some other woman?
Couldn't you tell? Really..?
Of course is was!! And I'm very angry about it. I feel violated and insulted.
In a way, I knew it would be my turn to be molested(again) soon. Like I said, I live in a small town... that has been totally bombarded with asylum seekers. I can't go anywhere without groups of muslim men glower in my direction, in every womans direction. Can you imagine how that feels?

I see Tommy finds this 'funny'. What a sicko.
Agreed...
It just makes me more angry... This is serious stuff but maybe that doesn't affect sociopaths.

They need a leader willing to expel Islamic scum.

I agree.

In a way, I knew it would be my turn to be molested(again) soon. Like I said, I live in a small town... that has been totally bombarded with asylum seekers. I can't go anywhere without groups of muslim men glower in my direction, in every womans direction. Can you imagine how that feels?

That is scary indeed. BTW, why did you not go to the police? I have been violated few times by women but I do not think it was traumatic. The most recent violation occurred in San Francisco about a month or so ago. I usually stop by in Marina District, San Francisco on my way home to grab a bite to eat and also drink a beer or two. I usually time it so that I am out by 9pm because after 9pm these restaurants start to turn into nightclubs and horny young people start to pour in. Once I was a bit late due to work. This meant by the time I got to my favorite restaurant, it was already semi full of wild 20 something people. As I finished my dinner and started to work on my beer, a girl came and sat next to me. I greeted her. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it towards her mouth and started to suck one of my fingers. I was shocked. Then, she leaned over and started to kiss my neck. My shock was over by now and I was sort of amused now. Then, she whispered in my ears that she was a vampire and that she would fuck me up. Now, I was no longer amused. Then, she got up and started to walk away. I reflexively grabbed her wrist and informed her that vampires drink blood not martini. By then, one of the bartenders came over to see what was happening so she left without making any further trouble. If I had a penny for every time I had been abused by a white woman, I would be a billionaire. Instead of holding resentment towards entire white race, I chose to ignore incidents like these and moved on. In my case, fortunately, I was not traumatized by any of this so I did not need to go to police. However, if your experience was traumatic enough, you should have gone to the police and they would have investigated this incident. It is not acceptable for a man to harass a woman the way you were harassed. In light of that, I am sure police would have apprehended the culprit if they found enough evidence of wrongdoing. Instead of going to the police, you chose to harbor resentment towards all immigrant men which I think is counter productive.

Update following the sexual assaults at the "We are Sthlm"- festival

The festival went on for 6 days... a total of 53 reported sexual assaults. Most victims are 15-17 yr old girls, some are above 17 and some are BELOW 15 yrs of age.

Once again, Swedish media and politicians in denial.

Swedish media writes:
"We had expected a dramatic increase due to the debate about sexual assaults we had through the spring and summer."

Our Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven, says:
"It is time we talk more about this in general, both men and boys. How do you behave properly? You can't behave like this towards women and girls. Young girls attending a festival should not be sexually harassed. It is completely unacceptable. We don't treat each other like that. We treat each other with respect, love and warmth. That is the attitude we should have."

OK, mr Prime Minister. You could start out with having somebody translate your speech into arabic.
He is still indirectly blaming swedes for these assaults.
I found some pictures from the festival, pictures where some of the rapists and criminals are arrested. Please count how many swedish men you see (at all).

How many swedes are arrested here?

2mz0e11.jpg

How many swedish men and boys do you see in the audience?

was4_990-650x365.jpg

was2_990-650x365.jpg

was3_990-650x365.jpg

Yeah, swedish men and boys... where are they?!?
Our Prime Minister must be severly retarded, or in severe denial. Imagine that this fool is more or less ruling Sweden at the moment... It makes me feel uneasy...

But just look at the images... isn't it unbelievable?! You can barely even think that these photos were taken at a swedish festival. :(

Över 50 ofredanden på We are Sthlm - DN.SE
Löfven ryter till mot män och pojkar om sexövergrepp

That is scary indeed. BTW, why did you not go to the police? I have been violated few times by women but I do not think it was traumatic. The most recent violation occurred in San Francisco about a month or so ago. I usually stop by in Marina District, San Francisco on my way home to grab a bite to eat and also drink a beer or two. I usually time it so that I am out by 9pm because after 9pm these restaurants start to turn into nightclubs and horny young people start to pour in. Once I was a bit late due to work. This meant by the time I got to my favorite restaurant, it was already semi full of wild 20 something people. As I finished my dinner and started to work on my beer, a girl came and sat next to me. I greeted her. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it towards her mouth and started to suck one of my fingers. I was shocked. Then, she leaned over and started to kiss my neck. My shock was over by now and I was sort of amused now. Then, she whispered in my ears that she was a vampire and that she would fuck me up. Now, I was no longer amused. Then, she got up and started to walk away. I reflexively grabbed her wrist and informed her that vampires drink blood not martini. By then, one of the bartenders came over to see what was happening so she left without making any further trouble. If I had a penny for every time I had been abused by a white woman, I would be a billionaire. Instead of holding resentment towards entire white race, I chose to ignore incidents like these and moved on. In my case, fortunately, I was not traumatized by any of this so I did not need to go to police. However, if your experience was traumatic enough, you should have gone to the police and they would have investigated this incident. It is not acceptable for a man to harass a woman the way you were harassed. In light of that, I am sure police would have apprehended the culprit if they found enough evidence of wrongdoing. Instead of going to the police, you chose to harbor resentment towards all immigrant men which I think is counter productive.
Try to stay strong mate. We are here for you.

Try to stay strong mate. We are here for you.

You are unusually kindhearted :)

Empty Heads of State
In this time of crisis, some European leaders are braver than others.
January 3, 2017
Bruce Bawer

It's been hard to keep track of all the acts of jihadist terror that have struck Western Europe in 2016, let alone the sundry smaller-scale atrocities – from gang rapes of children to stabbings of defenseless old women – that have been committed by Muslim men and boys. And then, of course, there's the rise in dhimmitude that has accompanied all these developments – the public events scaled back or canceled, the churches that have removed crosses, and the other efforts on every imaginable front to appease the Prophet's followers by gradually erasing Europe's cultural traditions. From Bradford to Brussels, from Malmö to Marseilles, fear and anger have soared; in the face of a pusillanimous political establishment, more and more voters in a range of countries have been looking elsewhere for true leadership.

As 2016 ended, then, Western Europe's current leaders had a lot to answer for. And because most of their countries have a tradition of broadcasting a brief year's-end address by the head of state or government – which a remarkable number of Western Europeans are in the habit of watching – those leaders also had a golden opportunity to speak directly to their people about the events of the past year and about hopes and concerns for the year to come. So what did they have to say for themselves?

Finally, there was Denmark's Queen Margrethe, who's smarter and gutsier than her Belgian, Dutch, Swedish, and Norwegian counterparts put together, and, owing to her customary forthrightness, perhaps even more praiseworthy than Liz II. Speaking on New Year's Eve, Margrethe addressed immigration in a more honest way than any of these leaders, stipulating that refugees who come to Denmark, “must understand” that they've settled in a country “where not only the climate is entirely different but where the way of life and the customs are different, and have a long history and deep roots.” Newcomers must fit in, and that takes hard work – learning Danish, acquainting oneself with Danish traditions, holding down a job, raising one's children well, and, generally speaking, “feeling at home in Denmark.” Margrethe's insistence on responsible assimilation and the primacy of Danish values was underscored by her praise for Danish soldiers who fight terrorism and for all those who labor to “preserve Danish culture, tradition, and history.” In short, a class act by a woman who loves her country and its values, who recognizes the threats thereto, who understands her duty as sovereign, and who in her New Year's speech managed, within constitutional confines, to speak up for freedom and patriotism and, implicitly, against sharia and jihad. If only Western Europe had more royals – and politicians – like her.

Empty Heads of State

Hello, it's been a while since I wrote here. I'm not going to lie, I've been severly depressed... that's why I've been away. I'm depressed and scared over how my country is selfdestructing.

However, FINALLY a police officer speaks up!
Swedish cop reported to police as a “racist” for telling the truth about mass immigration

Peter Springare from Örebro reveals the truth about crime and immigration from the third world... heres a short piece from his facebook message:

"Here we go; This I have handled Monday-Friday this week: Rape, rape, aggravated rape, assault, rape, extortion, blackmail, abuse of judicial procedure, threats, violence against the police, threat to the police, drug trafficking, aggravated drug offenses, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and beatings.

Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohamad Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again, Christoffer … huh, it is true. Yes a Swedish name popped into the outskirts of a drug offense, Mohammed Mahmod Ali, again and again.
Countries represented this week, all crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can not know for sure because they have no valid papers. Which in itself often means that they lie about the nationality and the identity."

There, he has no reason to lie and he has already explained that he wants immigration, but a controlled immigration. And remember that the city of Örebro is just a midsized city.
He has recieved great attention in Sweden for this facebook post, some call him a hero, swedish media calls him Hitler (of course).

Some have written that they think this might be "The beginning of the Swedish Spring."
I sure hope so.

I suggest you visit his facebook and see his entire post in original, english translation is most likely available. Press like, share the post with your friends and support this brave man!
Peter Springare - Jag är så jävla trött. Det jag kommer... | Facebook

Last edited:
Freja, I was wondering where you'd disspeared to. So glad to see you back, and so sorry to hear you've been depressed over all this stuff :smiliehug:
It is good that someone is speaking out at last, and that maybe others will follow. I really hope so.
Thank you, Tilly! :smiliehug:
Yeah, these are difficult times... it's hard to NOT be depressed about it. :(

I have some more new information for you guys, do you know who Tino Sanandaji is? He's of kurdish origin, born in Iran and came to sweden when he was about 9-10 yrs old. He's a professor in national economy and has been against this mass immigration for a very long time.
He wrote a book that was released a couple of weeks ago, it's a book about how this mass immigration has affected our country financially and why the crimes (especially rape) has shot through the roof. The book is filled with evidence, studies and statistics which all have sources from different institutes.
The book is called "Massutmaning" (=Mass-Challenge) and it is sold out everywhere! Luckily I managed to order a copy and I'm eagerly waiting to read what the swedish politicians are trying so hard to hide from us.
Thanks in advance, Tino!

The corrupted politicians are sweating now! :D
I'm very happy that a kurdish Iranian man is so passionate to save a country he wasn't even born in. The best part is that they can't call him a racist, which is what would have happened had the book been written by a swede.

Tino has been in a few debates with other, so called, "professors". And he just kicks their asses, cause he knows he is right, and the others know it as well. So, they have not invited Tino for any debates lately and has barely even mentioned his top selling book. Swedish media is trying to shut him up too! Just like everyone else who doesn't agree with their toxic ideologi.

tino-123.jpg

Tino

Forum List

Back