• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
What's going to happen to Sweden???

How are the authorities going to protect you and your countrymen, Freja?

Things can not continue the way they are ..the inner structure of Sweden is collapsing under the weight of the criminal Islamic hordes!!!:(
I don't know what is going to happen! :(
Thank you for caring, I wish our authorities cared about us as well... I believe this summer might be what really makes people open up their eyes.
Like you said, it's too late to restore Sweden to what it once was...

Sadly Freja, you are correct.

It'd be almost impossible to have Sweden back today, under the circumstances it is in. It's too late.

Woman found dead in an apartment

The police suspects she has been murdered and has an ongoing investigation. They talked to the womans neighbours and has so far found out that she had a muslim boyfriend.
Over a swedish forum, people who say they knew the victim says that the boyfriend wanted her to convert to Islam, but she refused.
The police are currently searching for the boyfriend.

Kvinna hittades död – mordmisstanke stärkt

I'm going to be so mad if it turns out she was murdered for not converting to Islam... I will follow this, I want to know what happened...

Things can not continue the way they are ..the inner structure of Sweden is collapsing under the weight of the criminal Islamic hordes!!!:(
Thank you for caring, I wish our authorities cared about us as well... I believe this summer might be what really makes people open up their eyes.

It'd be almost impossible to have Sweden back today, under the circumstances it is in. It's too late.
Europe is fighting back. The Swiss recently passed a law against those who refuse to shake the hand of their teachers. It was aimed at Muslims.

Perhaps Sweden will take the hint that people are sick of this.

Swiss ruling overturns Muslim pupils' handshake exemption

Sweden is fighting back. They recently passed a law against those who refuse to shake the hand of their teachers. It was aimed at Muslims.

I wish you were talking about Sweden. Swiss is Switzerland! :(
The debate about muslim men refusing to shake white womens hands are still going on... and the "anti-racists" and batshit crazy feminists are still defending it as "people from different parts if the world greet each other differently."

Sweden is fighting back. They recently passed a law against those who refuse to shake the hand of their teachers. It was aimed at Muslims.

The debate about muslim men refusing to shake white womens hands are still going on... and the "anti-racists" and batshit crazy feminists are still defending it as "people from different parts if the world greet each other differently."
I know I realized that after I posted.

I do hope that Sweden can muster to courage to take control over their own country.

I do hope that Sweden can muster to courage to take control over their own country.
I know people can mix swiss/swedish together sometimes. :)

Totally agree... things have started to change, so hope is not out yet. But time is running out, something needs to happen NOW!!

Totally agree... things have started to change, so hope is not out yet. But time is running out, something needs to happen NOW!!
No not really I am a sick as hell and not think right. I actually mistook a goose for a duck. So my brain is fried.

No not really I am a sick as hell and not think right. I actually mistook a goose for a duck. So my brain is fried.
Sorry for your sickness. :smiliehug:
Go to rest and don't worry about how the world is going to hell right now. Like we say in Sweden "Krya på dig" :)
Kind of means "Get well" .

Woman attacked by three men, she was stabbed in the stomach with a sharp object.

The three men are only described as "teens" and they attacked her from behind. This happened at 10:30 in the morning and on the same road there has recently opened up a home for asylum seekers. If that has any connection with the case remains unsaid... but the lack of other descriptions than the men being teenagers is pretty much the same as saying "they were not white" in Swedish media.
The woman was lucky and was only slightly injured by the sharp object and the police is investigating attempted murder. They are still looking for the attackers, the teens fled in different directions after the attack.

Kvinna påhoppad av unga killar – polisen utreder mordförsök

Judging by the information found both in swedish media and forums, the woman was attacked by asylum seeking "children", that is probably 18+ yrs old.
Another thing worth mentioning - all cases I've read about in the news the last 3 years, where there has been several men against one woman, has been muslims/asylum seekers... I'm just saying...

Knifeman attempted to attack police and was shot down by several shots.

Police was called to a beating right in the centrum of Malmö city. When police arrived at the scene, they spotted one man with a knife in his hand. They called out to him to drop his weapon 5-6 times in a row, or he would be shot. Instead of dropping the knife, he started running in a fast pace in the direction of the police... The cop had no choice but to shoot him. The man fell down to the ground but got up and started running, with knife still in his hand, again. He was shot again, fell down, and this time he stayed down.

Witnesses tell different stories. Some say the knifeman in fact didn't run in the direction of the police, but away from them. I find that so hard to believe because swedish police RARELY use their guns, they only use them if they think their life is in serious danger. Swedish cops are not like american cops, remember that.
Also, witnesses say that they heard 5 shots and the man was young and spoke persian language...
They also say that they never saw any beating or fighting going on, which is suspicious. It's not the first time muslims have lured out the police just to attack them.

Judging by information available, the knifeman was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries. And is still alive for all I know.

Knivbeväpnad man som sköts av polisen med flera skott livshotande skadad

dOItmnO-bcc_L0_cjBfNy7DbnDE.jpeg

Another day and another horrible story thanks to the Muslim savages!

I feel so sorry for Sweden......in fact all of Europe is a very sad place nowadays!

Another day and another horrible story thanks to the Muslim savages!

I feel so sorry for Sweden......in fact all of Europe is a very sad place nowadays!
Indeed... I have not been reporting for a while cause I'm so overwhelmed by the crimes that happened almost everyday... Europe is pretty much lost... :(

Thank you caring, skye! Do you live in the US?

Babies beaten in asylum homes - murder

Today, two different cases of horrible child abused occured in two different asylum homes...

The first baby was 15 months old, beaten by the muslim father. The baby had to be taken to the hospital with skull injuries.
Grov misshandel av bebis – fick föras till sjukhus

The second baby was just 6 months old (!!!!) and was brutally beaten by the muslim father. The baby had been beaten in the head and face, the whole head was swollen as they rushed the baby to the hospital. The baby died from the injuries.
Bebis dog – polisen misstänker brott

The babies had one thing in common... they were girls. People are speculating that the fathers were unhappy with not recieving a baby boy. Cause girls are not worth much in their culture.
I believe that is the reason as well... I mean WHY, WHY would you beat your own babies?!
THAT IS SO FÜCKING HORRIBLE!!!!

Obama and Crooked Hillary intentionally destabilized the Middle East and created the "Refugee Crisis" to spread radial Muslims to the EU and America

Police was called to a beating right in the centrum of Malmö city. When police arrived at the scene, they spotted one man with a knife in his hand. They called out to him to drop his weapon 5-6 times in a row, or he would be shot. Instead of dropping the knife, he started running in a fast pace in the direction of the police... The cop had no choice but to shoot him. The man fell down to the ground but got up and started running, with knife still in his hand, again. He was shot again, fell down, and this time he stayed down.

Witnesses tell different stories. Some say the knifeman in fact didn't run in the direction of the police, but away from them. I find that so hard to believe because swedish police RARELY use their guns, they only use them if they think their life is in serious danger. Swedish cops are not like american cops, remember that.
Also, witnesses say that they heard 5 shots and the man was young and spoke persian language...
They also say that they never saw any beating or fighting going on, which is suspicious. It's not the first time muslims have lured out the police just to attack them.

Judging by information available, the knifeman was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries. And is still alive for all I know.

Sweden has had a Traitor Government since about 2006, the Cuckservative Fredrik Reinfeldt of the Moderaterna began all of this in 2006 when he decided to allow unlimited Immigration from Sub-Sahara Africa.

Now since 2015 Stefan Löfven has continued the organised destruction of Sweden with the Muslim "refugees" ie. Economic Migrants.

These are the International rape figures from 2012, we know how the rape figures have risen from 2015-2016, they've already been posted in this thread.

The below figures are the fault of Fredrik Reinfeldt. It's not just that Sweden already in 2012 had the highest rape figures in the world, look how much higher they are than all the others in the below graph.

932.jpg

Sweden has had a Traitor Government since about 2006, the Cuckservative Fredrik Reinfeldt of the Moderaterna began all of this in 2006 when he decided to allow unlimited Immigration from Sub-Sahara Africa.

Now since 2015 Stefan Löfven has continued the organised destruction of Sweden with the Muslim "refugees" ie. Economic Migrants.

These are the International rape figures from 2012, we know how the rape figures have risen from 2015-2016, they've already been posted in this thread.

The below figures are the fault of Fredrik Reinfeldt. It's not just that Sweden already in 2012 had the highest rape figures in the world, look how much higher they are than all the others in the below graph.

932.jpg
Terrible what they call "bunt" and "open".

Men in groups harass and grope girls at festival

It's festival times in Sweden and with that comes the group sexual assaults. By MENA/muslims that is.
Just yesterday there were at least 7-8 known assaults at the festival "Putte i parken".
This is the message directly from the police website. I've translated it.

Right now theres 7-8 registrations of sexual assault and in some registrations there are several plantiffs. It is with great sadness we reveal that these young girls festival experience has been that their bodies are public property that several men think they can grope however they please.
The girls say they have had hands on their butt and breasts, have had hands reached in under their clothing and been reluctantly kissed. This is totally unacceptable behavior and theres no doubt about who the molesters are. Groups of 7-8 boys who are "unaccompanied refugee minors".
The molestations took place infront of stage during a performance.

2016-07-02 07:44, Sammanfattning dygn, Värmland

Guess the police that wrote that report was pretty angry, usually they almost never ever reveal anything about the criminals ethnicity.
I expect many more cases like this through the entire summer...

I've been reading reports about similar "assaults" across the web for some time now. Sadly, the political reactions seems to be that the girls are responsible for it because of their immodesty.

What the hell is happening to this world?

I've been reading reports about similar "assaults" across the web for some time now. Sadly, the political reactions seems to be that the girls are responsible for it because of their immodesty.

What the hell is happening to this world?
It's unbelievable that they think that!! It's only a matter of time before all women across europe will have to wear hijab and niqab! :(
I refuse to...

Last nights count of sexual assaults at the same festival was 33 different victims !!!! OMG
It's getting worse...

Nya sextrakasserier på Putte i Parken i natt

Forum List

Back