Surviving Vs Excelling

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This is a question for my fellow Black posters.

Do you think the values taught to Blacks in general during the times before Civil Rights taught us to only survive and not excel or do you feel both goals were achieved?

You'll never excel as long as you think the world owes you a living and that you shouldn't have to work for it.

Do you think the values taught to Blacks in general during the times before Civil Rights taught us to only survive and not excel or do you feel both goals were achieved?

A question for Black posters only? Values taught to Blacks in general? By whom and during what time period? Sounds like a loaded question.

A question for Black posters only? Values taught to Blacks in general? By whom and during what time period? Sounds like a loaded question.
If you are not Black dont worry about it. Thats why I specifically said for Black posters.

You'll never excel as long as you think the world owes you a living and that you shouldn't have to work for it.
It wont matter when this country goes into default. Inflation will take over there wont be any jobs to get period.There will be riots in the streets you wont be able to buy anything from empty stores.The dollar will be the culprit managed by stupid whites and the one Blackman in office. This country's going down.

It wont matter when this country goes into default. Inflation will take over there wont be any jobs to get period.There will be riots in the streets you wont be able to buy anything from empty stores.The dollar will be the culprit managed by stupid whites and the one Blackman in office. This country's going down.
One crisis after the next, all engineered by the black man in the White House.

The dollar will be the culprit managed by stupid whites and the one Blackman in office. This country's going down.

This has always been the case since the country was founded, and guess what, the US became the greatest nation on earth under those circumstances. Why would you suddenly be worried that it isn't going to work anymore? Its worked exceptionally well for a long time.

Relax, we got this. Let us work our magic as we always have.

If you are not Black dont worry about it. Thats why I specifically said for Black posters.

OK, my next thread will specify intellectually honest posters. Which will exclude you.

OK, my next thread will specify intellectually honest posters. Which will exclude you.
Why do white people like you start whining when their opinions are not valued nor asked for?

Forum List

Back