Surviving doomsday: Underground condos bring wealthy to Kansas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-26_22-50-16.png

A bedroom in the Survival Condo complex, a converted missile silo, includes a live video feed of the world outside.Katherine Burgess The Wichita Eagle

Surviving doomsday: Underground condos bring wealthy to Kansas
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These have been selling like hot cakes as people have been preparing for a few incidences that have rumored to be taking place. Esp. since Obama was in office. But what looms with the most reality of taking place is an economic collapse and or a grid down situation. Either of those would be detrimental to the unprepared.

Shake rattle and roll can be their own personal theme song in the day ahead....:eusa_whistle:

Enjoy Doomsday as a Vault Dweller -- Brought to you by your friends at Vaultech.

latest

Fake news!

They are having extreme trouble selling those things.

I think with preping you want it to be separate from other people. Not communal.

Prepping is all about having your own distant mountain get-away and enough gas and ammo to get there.

Prepping is all about having your own distant mountain get-away and enough gas and ammo to get there.
Yep because as every apocalyptic movie teaches us, the real evil, we bring with us in the form of a dude who loses it :lmao:

Well hey this is a Current Event!

I wonder if our resident Conspiracy Nut who started this thread is buying one?

Provided someone has put up a supply of food. Most of these 'survivalists' seem to have far more bullets in storage than food. And how many have seeds? Heritage seeds, not the hybrids. You see, the hybrids are going to supply you with only one generation of food that is a known. The seeds from the hybrids will not produce the same kind of fruit as the the hybrid.

Food buys bullets ... bullets get food. Post-apocalypse economy.
Don't forget the post-apocalypse social system.

All these preppers dream of a day when their hoarding of weaponry will push them to the top of the social pyramid when the shit goes down. They'll remember how everyone laughed and called them crazy, and take their revenge by ruling with an iron fist. However within six months the natural order will take place and they'll still somehow end up on the bottom of the heap. Still called crazy, still not getting laid, and still being bossed around by people they hate.

Those morons who plop down millions for these things are idiots.
You have to make it to the bunker after SHTF.
You have a bunch of resources and luxury concentrated in a place that everyone knows about, big fucking bullseye.
Its the end of the world as we know it and you lock yourself and your family into a constrictive bunker with a large group of people you don't know. Individuals are manageable, groups are a dangerously stupid animal.

Fake news!

They are having extreme trouble selling those things.

I think with preping you want it to be separate from other people. Not communal.

oh shut the hell up your ass is fake jus as your very being is fake.

You have a bunch of resources and luxury concentrated in a place that everyone knows about, big fucking bullseye.
Its the end of the world as we know it and you lock yourself and your family into a constrictive bunker with a large group of people you don't know. Individuals are manageable, groups are a dangerously stupid animal.

I'm guessing if more were aware of our true economic status and the collapse that has been going on, they aren't such the morons most will think they are.

As good as Trump is with money this is a Globalist Elite controlled situation where the World economy has had only band aids put over it and Obama the moron stood up there lying to ppl telling them how great of a job he is doing.

It's all being rigged and the collapse could be the worst we've seen because they want to make it all look like Trump's fault. Mean while it has already been in the works for the past 15 yrs. Nobody believes it will take place because in their eyes it hasn't happened yet. hence the band aid cover up.

I'm guessing if more were aware of our true economic status and the collapse that has been going on, they aren't such the morons most will think they are.

As good as Trump is with money this is a Globalist Elite controlled situation where the World economy has had only band aids put over it and Obama the moron stood up there lying to ppl telling them how great of a job he is doing.

It's all being rigged and the collapse could be the worst we've seen because they want to make it all look like Trump's fault. Mean while it has already been in the works for the past 15 yrs. Nobody believes it will take place because in their eyes it hasn't happened yet. hence the band aid cover up.
I don't have issue with them being prepared, I plan on building myself a self-sustaining bunker in the future. These luxury survival condo's are a rip off they could take those millions and build themselves a truly secure bunker that hasn't been on the open real estate market.

I don't have issue with them being prepared, I plan on building myself a self-sustaining bunker in the future. These luxury survival condo's are a rip off they could take those millions and build themselves a truly secure bunker that hasn't been on the open real estate market.

Yeah I could kind of understand what you mean. I think it's a little out there too. Most idiots who that kind of money are liberal dumbed down jackasses really and don't know the first thing tech. about survival without the oh so luxuries. Those luxuries won't mean jack shit if you are fighting to survive in general too. lol

Yeah I could kind of understand what you mean. I think it's a little out there too. Most idiots who that kind of money are liberal dumbed down jackasses really and don't know the first thing tech. about survival without the oh so luxuries. Those luxuries won't mean jack shit if you are fighting to survive in general too. lol
When the SHTF and I decided to go all Road Warrior if I lived near one these places it would be the first place I hit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back