Radiation alert update Long Island NY 4158

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

RADIATION ALERT UPDATE LONG ISLAND NY "4158 cpm"

Think what you want it doesn't really matter what you think or don't think but there will be those out there who take a deeper thought into maybe they will pay attention to all the warnings coming out. The radiation is sky rocketing. So for those who want to seek deeper information this is just one more notch to put into your belt.
Get that Iodine the cancers will be going off the charts.

The sheep are a little to dumbed down to at least take pre-cautions cause the EPA and such says everything juuuuust fine now go back to sleep.

Then we have this which is interesting ..............

upload_2017-2-26_23-30-2.png

Alerts

And the video with in this message is here

I don't know about this...... something is fishy to me, because if he really is getting 4100 cpm, then he has less than a year before he reaches a chronic exposure, and only a little more time before he starts getting radiation sickness.

Either that counter is tampered with, or Long Island is already bathed in potentially lethal douses of radiation.

That somehow seems unlikely to me. The only exception to that is if someone dumped a dirty bomb somewhere in the bay. Which means the entire area has to be evacuated. It's unlikely we can clean up that level of damage.

I'd almost believe Putin used a tactical nuke in Ukraine, more than that.

it doesn't really matter what you think
for those who want to seek deeper information
The sheep are a little to dumbed down ... now go back to sleep.
This is an example of the defensive predicated speech patterns of someone well-used to a lifetime of being ridiculed for saying really stupid shit.

Granted it never ceases to provide entertainment, someone posting youtube videos and thinking that qualifies as research and deep information. Rock on, my little youtube researcher.

it doesn't really matter what you think
for those who want to seek deeper information
The sheep are a little to dumbed down ... now go back to sleep.
This is an example of the defensive predicated speech patterns of someone well-used to a lifetime of being ridiculed for saying really stupid shit.

Granted it never ceases to provide entertainment, someone posting youtube videos and thinking that qualifies as research and deep information. Rock on, my little youtube researcher.
These people saw one too many Hollywood movies.

Forum List

Back