Survival of the Fittest: Capitalist Style

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I used to think we were getting away from the survival of the fittest type of society but actually we are still doing it we're just doing it in the form of keeping the poor and uneducated down by enabling them to continue their lifestyle and providing ways for them to waste their money such as lottery tickets alcohol and cigarettes

I´m not lifting a finger for a temp work slave facility while the other generation earns fat cash in proper jobs. I am just staying here and enjoy my welfare, which amounts to the same. Thanks for your attention.

I used to think we were getting away from the survival of the fittest type of society but actually we are still doing it we're just doing it in the form of keeping the poor and uneducated down by enabling them to continue their lifestyle and providing ways for them to waste their money such as lottery tickets alcohol and cigarettes
And don't forget we also put a gun to their heads to waste what little money they have on cell phones, HD TVs, bling, etc., etc., etc.

11183.png

"keeping the poor and uneducated down by enabling them to continue their lifestyle"
Haters gonna hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back