Track arrested again

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yup. They got Track Palin over the weekend for another case of domestic violence, which, of course, Bubblehead and her far right wing sycophants will blame on IRAQ PTSD caused by President Obama. Yep. Wait & see.

19f.gif

Yup. They got Track Palin over the weekend for another case of domestic violence, which, of course, Bubblehead and her far right wing sycophants will blame on IRAQ PTSD caused by President Obama. Yep. Wait & see.

I shouldn’t have to ask........LINK?

Or conservatives really don’t care what Palin and her family do or don’t do.

I honestly stopped giving a shit about her when she resigned as the AK governor. Seemed very cowardly.

The only people who seem to care about her is the media when one of her family members screws up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The kid is a victim of the liberal media

Track Palin charged with beating his father, who court documents say confronted him with a gun

When Todd Palin confronted his son at the door with a pistol, the younger Palin broke a window and entered the house and started beating his father, according to court filings. Palin pushed his father to the ground and hit him repeatedly on the head, the documents say.

<snip>

When policed interviewed Todd Palin, he was bleeding from multiple cuts to his head, and one ear was discharging liquid, documents say. There is no record of an interview with Sarah Palin.

Probably cerebral spinal fluid.

Forum List

Back