Surprise...!

dilloduck said:
Dang bully---you must have one clean house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it has that "lived in" look, the dirty dishes sit in the sink overnight every now and then. ... :wtf: ...Are you implying I'm a little light in the heels? That I have a little sugar in my tank? That <b>I'M GAY</b>?

Well even if I were, you'd have to do better than that to rouse my ire. I'm a straight man who is secure in who he is and is unthreatened by gay men, unlike so many here.

Bullypulpit said:
No, it has that "lived in" look, the dirty dishes sit in the sink overnight every now and then. ... :wtf: ...Are you implying I'm a little light in the heels? That I have a little sugar in my tank? That <b>I'M GAY</b>?

Well even if I were, you'd have to do better than that to rouse my ire. I'm a straight man who is secure in who he is and is unthreatened by gay men, unlike so many here.

Whoa Bully---no attack on you sexuality, old son. Was just commenting on the fact that people need to clean their own house before they criticize others. Didn't mean to hit a sore spot or anything.

I lived and currently go to school in Arkansas. It's one of the reddest of the red states, despite the image that it was a 'swing' state. There's no doubt in my mind that whoever DOES have the power will re-institute the ban. This state can't even get a lottery passed.

:eek2:

Bully's male???? Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. No offense, but I had you pegged as female, Bully.. Sorry..

Hobbit said:
I lived and currently go to school in Arkansas. It's one of the reddest of the red states, despite the image that it was a 'swing' state. There's no doubt in my mind that whoever DOES have the power will re-institute the ban. This state can't even get a lottery passed.

my point exactly. being opportunistic and using this as a "landmark" ruling is a foolish disservice to both sides of the debate.

Pale Rider said:
There are PAGES upon PAGES of FACTUAL PRINT right here on this message board giving irrefutable evidence that children raised by queers suffer. We are just sick and tired of having to dig it up each time we get a newby here talking smack about fags as if they're normal and eveything about them is just misunderstood. Queers are sick people, and don't need to drag otherwise normal children into their perverse world of twisted sex.

If I was a kid, I'd rather live with a drunken Dad and a slut for a mother than fags. I can just imagine watching my Dad kiss another man. OK OK... now I have to go f**king PUKE! Yeah... that would be great for a kid.

I agree. :sausage:

Forum List

Back