Sure Fire Cure for Illegal Immigration

In the long run it would probably be cheaper for the US to pay the illegals to go home. That and impose heavy tariffs on US owned corporations that outsource manufacturing jobs to low wage countries in the third world.

Yes, this would be like creating agreed zones for them to go home to.
If the costs of development come from restitution for trafficking crimes,
and reimbursement to taxpayers for drug wars incurred by criminals and corrupt officials,
the taxpayers do not need to be charged more for this, but could be paid back over time.

By coordinating the resources in designated areas, this could help manage the business development for reimbursement to taxpayers for the costs of past violations.

If these city-states are set up as military and medical campuses, then more citizens and leaders can be trained to manage business, government, and social services effectively in place of the unchecked scourge of crime and corruption along the border.

I think we should just let Illegals insert themselves here, create a Jim crow Spanish/English apartheid and call it multiculturalism. And then, mock, bash or harass people that won't accept this new status quo. That would make everything soooo much better. That is what this is all about, isn't it? A sure fire cure? are you kidding? Please. The paradigm has changed, people don't want to a surefire cure to illegal immigration. They don't want people to rock the boat and ask questions. SHHH....don't ask questions....

Last edited:
Originally posted by MaryL
I think we should just let Illegals insert themselves here

Don't look now Mary but this is exactly what multiracial America has been doing for the last 60 years.

And last time I checked there were no mexican troops occupying America, preventing the sovereign government of the US from enforcing its own immigration laws so the country doesn't have anyone to blame but itself (and the batshit crazy ideology it adopted half a century ago).

Last edited:
But nevermind...

This thread was created because the temptation to resort to the poor me routine and put the blame on the "foreigner" (in this case the country of Mexico), to use the other as a escapegoat for the incompetence of the US government is just too great, too appealing to resist.

It's despicable but absolutely human.

Last edited:
José;8977673 said:
But nevermind...

This thread was created because the temptation to resort to the poor me routine and put the blame on the "foreigner" (in this case the country of Mexico), to use the other as a escapegoat for the incompetence of the US government is just too great, too appealing to resist.

I am almost sixty, I have seen the change in this country in the last twenty + years. In my opinion, not good changes. I don't blame people for things they don't do. Illegal aliens, they put on this "poor me " routine all the time. I am not buying it. In 1914, fear of foreigners was ridiculous. But in 2014, post 9/11, and the huge growth in the (Hispanic ) immigrant population, it's not too unreasonable.

Last edited:
José;8977673 said:
But nevermind...

I am almost sixty, I have seen the change in this country in the last twenty + years. In my opinion, not good changes. I don't blame people for things they don't do. Illegal aliens, they put on this "poor me " routine all the time. I am not buying it. In 1914, fear of foreigners was ridiculous. But in 2014, post 9/11, and the huge growth in the (Hispanic ) immigrant population, it's not too unreasonable.

You think no one said the same sort of thing in 1914? You are a sad, frightened person determined to be old and feeble before your time because it serves as an excuse.

José;8977673 said:
But nevermind...

You think no one said the same sort of thing in 1914? You are a sad, frightened person determined to be old and feeble before your time because it serves as an excuse.

You are cute when you are mad. Look, I don't want to hurt anyone here. But, immigration has changed (legal or not) in the last 100 to 50 years. I don't expect you to understand, it has hurt a lot of folks. I am one of them. Now you have such a high standard of proof, What can I say? this is a blog, not a scientific essay or utterance from god. What can I say?

In the long run it would probably be cheaper for the US to pay the illegals to go home. That and impose heavy tariffs on US owned corporations that outsource manufacturing jobs to low wage countries in the third world.
That would be quite costly, given the numbers. Unless we pass a law that would authorize jailing employers who hire illegals, this problem will not go away. Giving them amnesty will not stop others from coming. Once we start prosecuting, and convicting those who knowingly hire illegals with jail time, other employers will get the message. No one wants to go to jail. Illegals cannot stay without a source of income. They would be forced back to their country of origin.

Every country in the world protects it's borders....except the greatest Country in the world. Who knows how much environmental guru Al Gore paid North Korea to bail out the reporters he sent to duck under the wire and send reports to his dying news agency. Even pretty American reporters face 15 years in hard labor for illegal entry into N.K. and you can bet your ass-ets that hard labor means just that. Sweden and Norway often criticize America's social structure but the Greatest Country in the world supports more illegal immigrants than the total populations of ice covered former Viking murder headquarters.

José;8976255 said:
Hmmmm...that looks a lot like Acuna. You weren't there for the hookers were you?

She's a female poster (if I'm not mistaken) and probably not dyke... just a totally clueless person that blames Mexico for the dereliction of duty of the american federal government, for its massive lack of political will to enforce the country's immigration laws.

Dont take me so seriously....

Our immigrants could quadruple the sugar crop of Mexico with their own land and keep the change to send their children to school and colleges of their own choice with nobody else's help:

13-03-21d+Sugar+Cane+Fields+(2).JPG

It takes a thousand gallons of water to make one pound of sugar cane.

Mexicans love to dominate, their culture is about force and brutality. Bull, dog or cock fighting. Forced rape. Blood. Drug cartels and beheadings. A brutal culture. And, like homosexuals, they are a narcissistic bunch, they think the world revolves around them and anyone that stands against them is evil...like petty children. Hispanics are a considerable issue now, Of all people, they should be sensitive and gentle... and it shouldn't be tied to forced acceptance, because, people fight against such blind irrational force. I will NEVER accept people that will not accept my culture. EVER.

We really don't need any more backwards Illegal Aliens flowing into the country from 2nd and 3rd -world shitholes.

We've got the better part of 12,000,000 too many of those already.

A lot of cache going around to identifying with Mexicans. Good people, I love their art. And as for Mexican art? Beautiful, beyond description. And, people like Freda Kahlo, Her art work, particularly one called " A little snip". A man kills a woman with a pair of scissors and it is trivialized in the Male Mexican mind, death and suffering is trivialized in Hispanic culture. That I understand. I am not finding that something to identify with.

Last edited:
Mexicans love to dominate, their culture is about force and brutality. Bull, dog or cock fighting. Forced rape. Blood. Drug cartels and beheadings. A brutal culture. And, like homosexuals, they are a narcissistic bunch, they think the world revolves around them and anyone that stands against them is evil...like petty children. Hispanics are a considerable issue now, Of all people, they should be sensitive and gentle... and it shouldn't be tied to forced acceptance, because, people fight against such blind irrational force. I will NEVER accept people that will not accept my culture. EVER.

When called out as the filthy bigot you are you will deny it, right? "What? Me? Never!" :rolleyes:

Illegal immigrants

How do you know they’re ‘illegal’? Were they convicted of that crime in a court of law and afforded their comprehensive due process as required by the 14th Amendment? (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

If not your inane proposal is un-Constitutional.

Moreover, your ‘plan’ is ignorant idiocy, typical of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right.

Indeed, it continues to make one wonder if ignorance, hate, and stupidity are in fact prerequisites for being conservative, it certainly seems so.

Last, how exactly do you plan on ‘taking’ a part of a sovereign country’s territory? Will you ‘annex’ it, as did your hero Putin with regard to Crimea?

All you’ve proposed is a ‘sure-fire’ way to violate the Constitution, international law, and universal human rights.

That’s quite a feat.

He knows they are illegal, by virtue of the fact that he is speaking of those people who ARE illegal**, not of any specifically name individuals. But nice spin try anyway.

** Like all those (convicted or not) who actually have violated >>>

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1325

§ 1325. Improper entry by alien

People are illegal or legal by virtue of what they do or don't do, not what they are or are not convicted of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back