Sure Fire Cure for Illegal Immigration

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Population of Mexico: 120,000,000
Square miles of Land: 761,606 square miles

People on 1 square mile: 158 people per square mile

Illegal immigrants passing over Mexican border into USA: 25,000,000/158 = 158,227 square miles of land.

Mexico owes the United States 158,227 square miles of land to support the 25,000,000 people it deported/starved/threatened/ignored/didn't care for to the USA.

We take the 158,227 square miles of land from Baja to Monterrey, the people who migrated can have it, we take over the economy, and we're thus even.

The Mexicans don't have to worry about their failures to take care of their own people any more, and our border states don't have to bear all the burdens any more, either.

It's a win-win.

Discuss, please.

Discussion.

Great to see that someone else is drinkin tonight! :thup:

:cheers2:
Actually, I could use another glass of water, OldSchool.

I think it would be fun to watch the squids in the bay of Baja and do the Sombrero Dance. :)

boggess2.jpg
mexican_hat_dance.jpg

Ole!

Last edited:
Our immigrants could quadruple the sugar crop of Mexico with their own land and keep the change to send their children to school and colleges of their own choice with nobody else's help:

13-03-21d+Sugar+Cane+Fields+(2).JPG

And who didn't enjoy the dulces when visiting a Mexican market place?

candy-tray.jpg

Speaking of Mexican market places:, you never saw so much color!

75610771.Pk0ToR1T.MexicanMarket.jpg

IMG_0433.JPG

And handmade leather goods to die for (the hurachas shoes are so comfortable, too).

c87e73744019934929a5b1485becf24e.jpg
Centro20.jpg

th

201011.danelo.mexico.map1.jpg

There's the map, all 761,606 square miles of it. 158,227 square miles is not quite a quarter but more than a fifth. Our immigrants would fill Baja, where there are a lot of tourist industries and beautiful sights, and the Sierra Madres have a wealth of beauty, too. We could create a water plant on the Pacific side to process sea water and pipe into the dry regions in the Rio Grande Basis, which would give our immigrants a great advantage in planting wonderful farms in marginal areas of land that presently serve as nothing but dumping off bodies by the drug lords, who'd have to go south, I guess, since they've caused enough problems on both sides of the present border.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Improving hydration of the region of the Mexican-side Rio Grande Basin, which is largely deserted, could bring this part of the world a bonanza of new products such as long-day Egyptian cottons whose staples are 1.75" by comparison to .75"-1.25" staple cotton scurrently grown in the American south and southwest. This would improve the milling quality of the cotton and bring it up to snuff with the best cottons in the world, which have heretofore grown in mainly, Egypt and possibly, Brazil, both on other continents than North America. It's a wonderful product, long-staple cottons and I love the feel of a good piece of long-staple, smooth and well-behaved cotton fabric that weighs only 4 oz. per square yard on average and is a perfect human-friendly cloth.

I found at least one study on just that, but not a large solution such as a cooperative effort to make the deserted areas of the Rio Grande basis bloom and grow. This would take a combination of more manure-producing animals and the plants they fertilize, which blooms a desert with slightly less dependence on outside water sources as has previously been disclosed in Africa, where the Sahara actually expanded the century in which wild herds were evicted in favor of farming, which resulted in poor quality soil, which culminated in mass deserts being produced rather than the oasis that part of the world had been with animals and plants growing in some semblance of mutual advantages. But a piped-in river from plants on the West Coast of Baja would be just what the doctor ordered to start it off, imho.

Carlos Patino's study: Development of the GIS Project, which has a most interesting analysis beginning with the "Historical treaties about water distribution in the Rio Grande."

We really don't need to be stealing any more land from other countries but more than that, it was the US that trashed the Mexican economy. We need to address that.

For better or worse, President Obama has reversed the trend of migrant workers but the US is still buying a lot of their drugs from Mexico. We also need to address that.

Illegal immigrants

How do you know they’re ‘illegal’? Were they convicted of that crime in a court of law and afforded their comprehensive due process as required by the 14th Amendment? (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

If not your inane proposal is un-Constitutional.

Moreover, your ‘plan’ is ignorant idiocy, typical of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right.

Indeed, it continues to make one wonder if ignorance, hate, and stupidity are in fact prerequisites for being conservative, it certainly seems so.

Last, how exactly do you plan on ‘taking’ a part of a sovereign country’s territory? Will you ‘annex’ it, as did your hero Putin with regard to Crimea?

All you’ve proposed is a ‘sure-fire’ way to violate the Constitution, international law, and universal human rights.

That’s quite a feat.

Illegal immigrants

How do you know they’re ‘illegal’? Were they convicted of that crime in a court of law and afforded their comprehensive due process as required by the 14th Amendment? (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

Always interesting to hear the transmission from whatever planet you're on.

One day I hope to visit so I can do whatever I wish without my activities being "illegal" until I'm convicted.

We really don't need to be stealing any more land from other countries but more than that, it was the US that trashed the Mexican economy. We need to address that.

For better or worse, President Obama has reversed the trend of migrant workers but the US is still buying a lot of their drugs from Mexico. We also need to address that.
Who mentioned stealing? Mexico allowed more people to be born there than their upwardly mobile crooks were willing to accommodate. Other people pay for their mistakes. Why should crooks at the top who make life unbearable for pisanos they had a hand in creating through graft get a free ride?

I say make them an offer they cannot refuse and allow them the courtesy of paying for their mistakes rather than letting it go and them roasting in the hot place when they're gone. Make 'em pay and save their miserable greedy souls from picking their neighbor's pockets to take care of their unwanted children.

Illegal immigrants

If not your inane proposal is un-Constitutional.

Moreover, your ‘plan’ is ignorant idiocy, typical of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right.

Indeed, it continues to make one wonder if ignorance, hate, and stupidity are in fact prerequisites for being conservative, it certainly seems so.

Last, how exactly do you plan on ‘taking’ a part of a sovereign country’s territory? Will you ‘annex’ it, as did your hero Putin with regard to Crimea?

All you’ve proposed is a ‘sure-fire’ way to violate the Constitution, international law, and universal human rights.

That’s quite a feat.
Let me see, let's run this one through the unspin machine;

"Moreover, your ‘plan’ is ignorant idiocy, typical of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right."

Oh, you mean you didn't think of it first? OK.. :lol::lol::lol:

"All you’ve proposed is a ‘sure-fire’ way to violate the Constitution, international law, and universal human rights."

Allowing Texas to be annexed into the Union a couple of years after they beat Santa Ana at the San Jacinto violated the Constitution, international law, and universal human rights? What was it about Santa Ana taking no survivors at Goliad and the Alamo that was justified?

So you would allow a neighbor to impose several trillion dollars against you and let them off the hook for free?

Where did you say you graduated from college?

"That’s quite a feat."

What would your plan be to allow Mexico to pay for its egregious errors against 25,000,000 of its citizens over a couple of hundred years?

Oh, you don't have one. You think you should continue to allow the American taxpayer to have his pockets picked by Mexico and that's all just fine and hunky dory.

You would encourage Democrats to indenture American taxpayers into subjugation to a foreign country as slaves to the state?

Don't ever expect my vote.

Last edited:
We should have annexed Mexico after 1846-7.....that way we would have no illegals from Mexico...Same with canada...

Forum List

Back