Sure Fire Cure for Illegal Immigration

We should have annexed Mexico after 1846-7.....that way we would have no illegals from Mexico...Same with canada...

That makes about as much sense as the OP’s plan to violate international law, unilaterally and illegally invade a sovereign country, turn a large part of Mexico into Guantánamo West, and illegally detain Mexican nationals absent due process in violation of the Constitution (Boumediene v. Bush (2008)).

The ignorance and hate of many conservatives is truly remarkable.

We should have annexed Mexico after 1846-7.....that way we would have no illegals from Mexico...Same with canada...[/QUOTE]
Father Hidalgo refused to take Mexico City on account of too many people would die, and his reward was subsequent defrocking, capture and beheading. Eventually, the Age of Enlightenment arrived, and Spain just sort of threw in the towel.

If I'm not mistaken, in the last 10 years, hundreds of beheaded people have been found on the highways and byways of northern Mexico, all killed by a bloodthirsty, unenlightened drug cartel.

We need to stand up to those who perpetrate abuses on their neighbors, that's all, and we're not doing it under the present system or God forbid, under Jeb Bush's no-nothin' plan. :evil:

Last edited:
These people can't even better their own country...Think about that.
Well, they're like the rest of other country's throw-away populations who landed here to become one great big melting pot, trying to escape poverty and persecution with one thing only in common: they had a dream for their children and their childrens' children.

The only difference is, Latin countries have banded together to disrespect our nation by using taxpayers to foot the bill for people they refuse to look for ways to support. Their rich people do not do enough to make jobs for everyone there, so people get disappointed and turn to drugs. Those who don't like the life turn to a very porous border with a lot of allies to hide them from authorities who want their presence registered. The drug lords follow them to make a fast buck by using them as mules for their products and to steal their life's savings on the road north. If they get any resistance, they take off their heads and dump them along the highways and biways Northern Mexico. We can't stop them, and the drug lords have no compunctions about killing honest Mexican cops and even troops who don't cooperate.

We have the ability to put an end to the nightmare in Northern Mexico. The Mexican authorities are too sissified to risk anything to protect people they consider their society's throwaways and are only too happy to march their petty and/or serial offenders to the border to become offenders over here. The numbers are what concern me. A million a year? Mexico isn't doing it's job. Mexico is curbstoning on its own people for whom it should be educating and caring.

Last edited:
Originally posted by freedombecki
We have the ability to put an end to the nightmare in Northern Mexico.

Sure you do.

Put a bullet in the head of 12 million american crackheads (and potheads) and you won't need a single american troop to "put an end to the nightmare in northern Mexico". :D

Here's a better idea, stop giving them jobs..........

:eusa_hand:

That's just crazy talk

:cuckoo:

So, then who will do the work?

30 million unemployed and underemployed Americans?
Unemployed? Join 31 million laid off Americans

We do not need 20 million illegals aliens to pick lettuce and tomatoes.
Cheap illegal labor put American constructions workers, lawn workers and domestic workers out of business. Those jobs Illegals are doing were done by Americans before the invaded and bent over.

Last edited:
Here's a better idea, stop giving them jobs..........

That's just crazy talk

Cheap illegal labor put American constructions workers, lawn workers and domestic workers out of business. Those jobs Illegals are doing were done by Americans before the invaded and bent over.

You mean these Americans?

olmsted387.jpg

Birth control would solve a multitude of problems. Things like global warming to forced acceptance of illegals from poor overstressed countries. But most of the human race isn't going to change until it's forced to by nature or law. And the people that write the laws in this country (Or the western world) are spineless sycophants to popularity and not to practicality. SO, I won't hold my breath for anything to responsible to happen on either topic...

OK. I can do so much. But actively, I am working to stop illegal immigration. They are the illegal immigrants. What is it that is a fault of mine?

Illegal immigrants

How do you know they’re ‘illegal’? Were they convicted of that crime in a court of law and afforded their comprehensive due process as required by the 14th Amendment? (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

If not your inane proposal is un-Constitutional.

Moreover, your ‘plan’ is ignorant idiocy, typical of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right.

Indeed, it continues to make one wonder if ignorance, hate, and stupidity are in fact prerequisites for being conservative, it certainly seems so.

Last, how exactly do you plan on ‘taking’ a part of a sovereign country’s territory? Will you ‘annex’ it, as did your hero Putin with regard to Crimea?

All you’ve proposed is a ‘sure-fire’ way to violate the Constitution, international law, and universal human rights.

That’s quite a feat.

This might cure your gullibilitis >>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

That's just crazy talk

You mean these Americans?

olmsted387.jpg

Those Americans, and many others.

Some of them prefer illegal drugs they purchased with freebie and undesignated welfare bucks to working.

No lettuce pickers among 'em. Why buy the cow when the milk is free! :rolleyes:

We should have annexed Mexico after 1846-7.....that way we would have no illegals from Mexico...Same with canada...

That makes about as much sense as the OP’s plan to violate international law, unilaterally and illegally invade a sovereign country, turn a large part of Mexico into Guantánamo West, and illegally detain Mexican nationals absent due process in violation of the Constitution (Boumediene v. Bush (2008)).

The ignorance and hate of many conservatives is truly remarkable.

That wasn't the plan, silly. Make Mexico pay in land for human trafficking it is getting by with for free? They march prisoners to the border and tell them don't come back or they will shoot them dead. That's their story to the bleeding hearts over here who believe every word they say.

It ain't my problem, why should it be my problem because other people do stupid things? Why should I have to pay a full third of taxes to support people Mexico has absolutely no compunctions to take care of because they have stupid, gullible neighbors who'd rather fight their own than turn away people Mexico would treat well if they were forced to by us.

They're paper tigers, and we give them red blood because we get tired of liberal whining about problems that would fix themselves if we quit being total patsies for the big bucks in Mexico who'd rather horde their wealth and make the American taxpayer pay for their lies.

I'm sick of it. My children will be their slaves because they're smarter than liberals who are dumb like a fox.

That will only happen if I let it happen.

:blowup:

And that is your Lectio Divinia for the day, grasshoppa. Oh, did I tell ya? You're on the wrong side of right. :cranky:

In the long run it would probably be cheaper for the US to pay the illegals to go home. That and impose heavy tariffs on US owned corporations that outsource manufacturing jobs to low wage countries in the third world.

Hmmmm...that looks a lot like Acuna. You weren't there for the hookers were you?

She's a female poster (if I'm not mistaken) and probably not dyke... just a totally clueless person that blames Mexico for the dereliction of duty of the american federal government, for its massive lack of political will to enforce the country's immigration laws.

Yes, I second the motion.
FB is there any political or govt leader already writing this up?
I envision at least 3-4 designated cities across the border from CA, TX, NM, AZ
(and possibly one for Cubans in FL) where nationals can declare legal residency.
And then work out guest, worker or temp visas like a student exchange program
managed by a university type campus exchange, documenting work-study credits.
Any amnesty can be worked off as credits owed per extent of violations,
where it is fair to all immigrants and taxpayers.

here is a related proposal by former Gov. Schwarzenegger:
Schwarzenegger: Build prisons in Mexico

here is mine:
Earned Amnesty

I totally agree, and just presented the idea of 4 city-states to one of four community leaders I am asking to join forces to develop solutions to both the immigration, trafficking, drug and amnesty/sanctuary issues.

The restitution owed for drug and human trafficking and other violations
can be credited back to taxpayers and invested in developing model
cities using a campus system that residents democratically manage for themselves
with assistance of businesses, churches, nonprofits, schools
and government handling the security issues, especially where prisons or military facilities are integrated as part of border security.

We can create jobs for Veterans and for training future govt leaders instead of wasting resources on expensive conflicts from drug wars to political campaigns that cost billiosn without solving any problems.

For conservative Republicans and Libertarians who oppose ACA mandates, this system could provide a different option for citizens to invest, lend, donate or pay taxes into.

Population of Mexico: 120,000,000
Square miles of Land: 761,606 square miles

People on 1 square mile: 158 people per square mile

Illegal immigrants passing over Mexican border into USA: 25,000,000/158 = 158,227 square miles of land.

Mexico owes the United States 158,227 square miles of land to support the 25,000,000 people it deported/starved/threatened/ignored/didn't care for to the USA.

We take the 158,227 square miles of land from Baja to Monterrey, the people who migrated can have it, we take over the economy, and we're thus even.

The Mexicans don't have to worry about their failures to take care of their own people any more, and our border states don't have to bear all the burdens any more, either.

It's a win-win.

Discuss, please.

Discussion.

Forum List

Back