Suppose we had "A Day Without White Men"?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

Excellent, organize that will ya?

Love this message, or hate it; the truth is... One day without every white man in this nation, and this nation would collapse before the 6 o'clock news hour; which would be gone too.

• Banned
[]
Love this message, or hate it; the truth is... One day without every white man in this nation, and this nation would collapse before the 6 o'clock news hour; which would be gone too.

If just 10% of working white men stayed home, we'd have a disaster.

heh my husband suggested this last night. I told him much the same; if they did that the country would completely fall apart. He whined some more and I told him to man up and do the right thing. He sighed and said simply, and quite eloquently if you ask me, "As always."

Ya'll don't need to play those games; 99% of us know how important ya'll are to the nation so there's really no need to prove it.

We have a Day Without White Men.

Tomorrow, as a matter of fact.

heh my husband suggested this last night. I told him much the same; if they did that the country would completely fall apart. He whined some more and I told him to man up and do the right thing. He sighed and said simply, and quite eloquently if you ask me, "As always."

Ya'll don't need to play those games; 99% of us know how important ya'll are to the nation so there's really no need to prove it.

C'mon, let us all go fishing for a day.

C'mon, let us all go fishing for a day.

Not unless you saved up your vacation time :p

We have a Day Without White Men.

Tomorrow, as a matter of fact.

No you don't. The police will be in their cruisers. The firemen in their stations. The line workers out fixing your power and cable wires if necessary. The EMTs taking you to the ER where the doctors will still be working.

Last edited:
Is this thread racist?
I think it's racist and I'm offended.
I need a safe zone and a beer

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility
and paradise.
Right! And then everyone farts out a butterfly on count of three

member: 61456"]

Forum List

Back