Suppose we had "A Day Without White Men"?

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites
White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.
So if Africa is so great, why are there still so many descendants of African slaves in America? Wouldn't they all have gone back? Like, if it's better...

White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.

HAHAHA. Even a tarbaby tranny like you knows that's a lie. Zimbabwe PEAKED under white rule. As did all of africa.

It sounds reasonable for blacks to say "this is a black country and blacks should be in charge." But it fails every time. That average black IQ of 68 is a killer.
Zimbabwe never peaked under whites. The moment whites entered the country it was fucked. Sorry cave chimp. History shows how whites have a talent for fucking everything up they touch.

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites
So if Africa is so great, why are there still so many descendants of African slaves in America? Wouldn't they all have gone back? Like, if it's better...
White propaganda for starters keeps many Blacks mentally enslaved. Too far removed from the source is another reason. They believe all the lies told by whites and dont see for themselves. However, every Black person I know that has gone over there wants to go back.

You are free to start a movement doing so. It's pretty obvious white men run most of the country so it would be exercising the obvious.

White propaganda for starters keeps many Blacks mentally enslaved. Too far removed from the source is another reason. They believe all the lies told by whites and dont see for themselves. However, every Black person I know that has gone over there wants to go back.
Wow. That's quite a confession from you. While I disagree that most Blacks are that fucking stupid, you are free to believe they are.

Wow. That's quite a confession from you. While I disagree that most Blacks are that fucking stupid, you are free to believe they are.
Since I'm Black I have a intimate knowledge. A lot of Blacks dont even want to consider moving to Africa because of whats in the news about war and all that shit. I have been lucky enough to have been there a couple of times and i love it. If you aint Black you have clue what you are talking about so take my word for it.

Since I'm Black I have a intimate knowledge. A lot of Blacks dont even want to consider moving to Africa because of whats in the news about war and all that shit. I have been lucky enough to have been there a couple of times and i love it. If you aint Black you have clue what you are talking about so take my word for it.
Your racists diatribe as aside, it's still amusing that you have as little regard for your fellow black Americans as you do anyone else. That is not surprise given how often you spread hate on this and other forums.

When people stop making excuses for what they do today, pointing their finger at someone else, then the equilibrium will start happening. Until people can blame themselves for their own bad actions, then forget about it.
Who's making excuses? Things happen on our timeline not yours. You dont determine when things will get back to equilibrium. The people that live in the country do. If white people stay away and stop undermining them they will get back. Its been that way every place whites have gone. They have fucked up plenty of societies. After they leave then they say "See they cant survive without us". Hopefully more African countries divest themselves of white philosophy and influence.

Great no excuses, then you can blame the current leadership of Zimbabwe for the fact its fucked up today and not the white farmers they killed and threw out. Glad you could move on

Your racists diatribe as aside, it's still amusing that you have as little regard for your fellow black Americans as you do anyone else. That is not surprise given how often you spread hate on this and other forums.
I have nothing but reverence for my people. Just calling it like it is. We still have work to do in order to shake off white bullshit and lies. Most Black people have no clue to depth of lies whites have told and the information they have omitted from the history books. We are working to change that. I dont really give two fucks what whites in particular think of that but it is what it is.

When people stop making excuses for what they do today, pointing their finger at someone else, then the equilibrium will start happening. Until people can blame themselves for their own bad actions, then forget about it.
Who's making excuses? Things happen on our timeline not yours. You dont determine when things will get back to equilibrium. The people that live in the country do. If white people stay away and stop undermining them they will get back. Its been that way every place whites have gone. They have fucked up plenty of societies. After they leave then they say "See they cant survive without us". Hopefully more African countries divest themselves of white philosophy and influence.

Great no excuses, then you can blame the current leadership of Zimbabwe for the fact its fucked up today and not the white farmers they killed and threw out. Glad you could move on
The fact that its fucked up today is a result of whites fucking it up recently for centuries. I'm not going to put all the blame on the current people. Most of the problem is white people historically and right now funding wars in Africa.

The fact that its fucked up today is a result of whites fucking it up recently for centuries. I'm not going to put all the blame on the current people. Most of the problem is white people historically and right now funding wars in Africa.
You're the reason the KKK is still around.

You're the reason the KKK is still around.
Youre the reason the company that makes RID is still showing a profit.

I have nothing but reverence for my people. Just calling it like it is. We still have work to do in order to shake off white bullshit and lies. Most Black people have no clue to depth of lies whites have told and the information they have omitted from the history books. We are working to change that. I dont really give two fucks what whites in particular think of that but it is what it is.
If that were true, then you'd have more reaspect for them than to believe they are fucking dupes of "the white man".

If that were true, then you'd have more reaspect for them than to believe they are fucking dupes of "the white man".

No shame in admitting lots of Blacks are duped by white bullshit. Its ingrained in them from the day they hit school and they are brainwashed by it on the idiot box. It is what it is. Most are starting to wake up though so its all good.

Now your making excuses , Zimbabwe was. Good shape and black people there were getting educations careers and it was getting better for them, even though whites owned most of the land. It was on the trajectory to keep getting better for blacks before they started playing the blame game instead of moving forward . Zimbabwe used to export food to the rest of Africa, and it wasn't 'funding wars' that caused that to stop, it was something else.

Don't get me wrong, every body has the right to make excuses , and those excuses can even be correct, but it will never move them forward when those excuses lead to violence or not owning up to their own actions. Most people have these same flaws whether black or white. I don't believe in the magical utopia without white people. I've been to Africa a few times also, people will always find reasons to discriminate or be greedy

Now your making excuses , Zimbabwe was. Good shape and black people there were getting educations careers and it was getting better for them, even though whites owned most of the land. It was on the trajectory to keep getting better for blacks before they started playing the blame game instead of moving forward . Zimbabwe used to export food to the rest of Africa, and it wasn't 'funding wars' that caused that to stop, it was something else.

Don't get me wrong, every body has the right to make excuses , and those excuses can even be correct, but it will never move them forward when those excuses lead to violence or not owning up to their own actions. Most people have these same flaws whether black or white. I don't believe in the magical utopia without white people. I've been to Africa a few times also, people will always find reasons to discriminate or be greedy
I stopped after you said "it was getting better" and "white people owned most of the land". Youre too white to understand so we will just have to agree to disagree.

I stopped after you said "it was getting better" and "white people owned most of the land". Youre too white to understand so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Ok we can agree to disagree but I will say this, there are other ways that could have been used to aquire land, and as the two races continued to grow together as a society that would have happened. Would have. Now blacks pretty much have it all but not really the desired result which was really just a better life.
Now you have even more economic disparity between they very rich and the very poor

I do not know what Engineering firm you have ever been to but I can tell you most of the Geo-Tech firms are filled with Persians, Indians from India, Filipinos or Africans, so you must be writing about something you have no damn clue about!

Hell a good amount of the plumbers and electricians I knew back in Chicago were either Black, Hispanic, Italian or Irish!

Some were Polish...

So again you have no clue about what you write about!

Would there be less traffic on the freeways? That's always a plus.

No!

Damn Filipino nurses need to get to their nursing jobs while driving twenty miles below the speed limit while in the fast lane and on their cell while putting makeup on the face that should be hidden under a hijab!

Forum List

Back