Suppose we had "A Day Without White Men"?

Sheeeit.
Most whites don't have as poor an opinion of blacks as asp. does.

I hereby challenge Shootspeeders to a technology duel. I know he is afraid to accept because he ran like a scalded cat the last time I gave him a chance. I am a VoIP engineer and I am sure he doesnt even know what that is. :laugh:

I hereby challenge Shootspeeders to a technology duel. I know he is afraid to accept because he ran like a scalded cat the last time I gave him a chance. I am a VoIP engineer and I am sure he doesnt even know what that is. :laugh:

I am sure that the Op'er is unaware that most engineering firms have a high minority number for employees...

Just like most home health agencies here in Houston are either African ran or Filipino ran.

So a day without those like the op'er miggt close the local watering hole but as for Hospitals, Engineering firms and Home Health Agencies, well they would not even notice the white man not being there!

PING is the first part of pingpong... duh

White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.

When people stop making excuses for what they do today, pointing their finger at someone else, then the equilibrium will start happening. Until people can blame themselves for their own bad actions, then forget about it.
Who's making excuses? Things happen on our timeline not yours. You dont determine when things will get back to equilibrium. The people that live in the country do. If white people stay away and stop undermining them they will get back. Its been that way every place whites have gone. They have fucked up plenty of societies. After they leave then they say "See they cant survive without us". Hopefully more African countries divest themselves of white philosophy and influence.

Great no excuses, then you can blame the current leadership of Zimbabwe for the fact its fucked up today and not the white farmers they killed and threw out. Glad you could move on
The fact that its fucked up today is a result of whites fucking it up recently for centuries. I'm not going to put all the blame on the current people. Most of the problem is white people historically and right now funding wars in Africa.
You're the reason the KKK is still around.
LOL. Funny, but disagreed. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming others for their actions is lame. I don't hate black people for the actions of black racists and I disagree with black racists who blame their actions on white people. It's spineless and weak to blame others for one's actions.

Technological expertise has nothing to do with a person being a low-life racist asshole.

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites
White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.
So if Africa is so great, why are there still so many descendants of African slaves in America? Wouldn't they all have gone back? Like, if it's better...
White propaganda for starters keeps many Blacks mentally enslaved. Too far removed from the source is another reason. They believe all the lies told by whites and dont see for themselves. However, every Black person I know that has gone over there wants to go back.
So why do you all "want to go back" and simply don't just go there and stay? If it's so much better...

Is it someone who works for a white person?

The British, French and the rest of Europe would be speaking Russian....and Japan would no longer exist as China would take out revenge for the atrocities committed during World War 2 on the innocent Japanese of today...and the U.S. would collapse into anarchy and death as the police, firemen and soldiers stayed home......and the evil people would be free...

White America has been good to you. In what African nation could you be a success?

A lot of Blacks dont even want to consider moving to Africa because of whats in the news about war and all that shit. .

HAHAHA. That is pure BS. Blacks stay here because us stupid whites feed and house them

The fact that its fucked up today is a result of whites fucking it up recently for centuries. I'm not going to put all the blame on the current people. Most of the problem is white people historically and right now funding wars in Africa.

All of black africa is controlled by blacks and has been for decades. The african mess is all the fault of blacks. THINK

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites
So if Africa is so great, why are there still so many descendants of African slaves in America? Wouldn't they all have gone back? Like, if it's better...
White propaganda for starters keeps many Blacks mentally enslaved. Too far removed from the source is another reason. They believe all the lies told by whites and dont see for themselves. However, every Black person I know that has gone over there wants to go back.
So why do you all "want to go back" and simply don't just go there and stay? If it's so much better...
If you cant figure that out your a lot dumber than i thought you were pretending to be.

No shame in admitting lots of Blacks are duped by white bullshit. Its ingrained in them from the day they hit school and they are brainwashed by it on the idiot box. It is what it is. Most are starting to wake up though so its all good.

Yeah - whites do tell lies about blacks. For example our schools tell kids that races are physically different but mentally the same!!! A preposterous idea that is also contradicted by the facts.

No shame in admitting lots of Blacks are duped by white bullshit. Its ingrained in them from the day they hit school and they are brainwashed by it on the idiot box. It is what it is. Most are starting to wake up though so its all good.

Yeah - whites do tell lies about blacks. For example our schools tell kids that races are physically different but mentally the same!!! A preposterous idea that is also contradicted by the facts.
We know for sure your mental capacity is atrophied.

I do not know what Engineering firm you have ever been to but I can tell you most of the Geo-Tech firms are filled with Persians, Indians from India, Filipinos or Africans, so you must be writing about something you have no damn clue about!

Hell a good amount of the plumbers and electricians I knew back in Chicago were either Black, Hispanic, Italian or Irish!
Some were Polish...

Hey einstein. Poles and irishmen and italians are white people!! So are many hispanics. And if there any black engineers it's due to affirmative action. THINK

I do not know what Engineering firm you have ever been to but I can tell you most of the Geo-Tech firms are filled with Persians, Indians from India, Filipinos or Africans, so you must be writing about something you have no damn clue about!

Hell a good amount of the plumbers and electricians I knew back in Chicago were either Black, Hispanic, Italian or Irish!
Some were Polish...

Hey einstein. Poles and irishmen and italians are white people!! So are many hispanics. And if there any black engineers it's due to affirmative action. THINK

You know nothing as usual.

You have no clue about Engineering firms and I wrote also Filipinos, Persians, and Indians from India, so shut the hell up you ignorant racist.

Also racists like you spit on the Irish, Italians, Hispanics, and the polish!

So again shut the hell up for once you ignorant moron.

I hope the nurse that has to change your adult diaper is a Nigerian Transsexual Muslim that speak French because that is what you deserve!

Also I highly doubt you have ever been in any engineering firm in your life!

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

Educate yourself StoopidSteve. There's no such thing. All of us have black blood.

Moron.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back