Suppose we had "A Day Without White Men"?

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites
White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.
So if Africa is so great, why are there still so many descendants of African slaves in America? Wouldn't they all have gone back? Like, if it's better...
White propaganda for starters keeps many Blacks mentally enslaved. Too far removed from the source is another reason. They believe all the lies told by whites and dont see for themselves. However, every Black person I know that has gone over there wants to go back.
So why do you all "want to go back" and simply don't just go there and stay? If it's so much better...
If you cant figure that out your a lot dumber than i thought you were pretending to be.
It's because we did blacks a favour by getting them out of Africa. Even blacks admit that by not going back to Africa to stay.

It's because we did blacks a favour by getting them out of Africa. Even blacks admit that by not going back to Africa to stay.

Of course. The richest blacks in the world are the ones on welfare in america.

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.
Uh, hate to burst your bubble, pal....but uh, but you just gave a boost to every nigga out here who's sleepin wit yo prized white turtle meat, ie white women...good post!!

Why just white men? How about all men that are US citizens?
They only are attracted to white men...
I understand that straight white males gets most of the hate from people (even by straight white males on the left)... however I don't label and group people by their race. That's what the left often does.
My point is, I know lots of hard working successful men among all races.

I understand that straight white males gets most of the hate from people (even by straight white males on the left)... however I don't label and group people by their race. That's what the left often does.
Sure there is, but Steve is a "white only" gay guy..

Sure there is, but Steve is a "white only" gay guy..

s0n......btw......how is that bumpy feeling these days?:up:

Forum List

Back