Rep. Pete King urges Trump to quit tweeting and focus on getting the job done

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
....this is so true

Trump is obviously welcome to tweet his flabby azz off, but he owes it to the American people to actually work and simply show up once in a while, maybe put away the golf clubs and forget about Mara Largo for two secs?

btw, King is a hardcore teabagger........

Source: New York Daily News

Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.), a staunch President Trump supporter, on Sunday urged the commander-in-chief to "stop making unforced errors," like posting bizarre tweets and conducting free-wheeling press conferences.

"I agree with 90% of what he's doing. But, maybe slow down on some of the tweets and just focus on getting the job done," King told John Catsimatidis on "The Cats Roundtable" radio program on AM 970 in New York.

Rep. King urges Trump to quit tweeting and get job done

1. Only a fucking loser would use the term Teabagger at this late date.

2. Rep King is in the House of Representatives where bills START. If TRump isn't moving fast enough, than let KING put forth a bill that does something that he "agrees with" and "get the job done".

....this is so true

Trump is obviously welcome to tweet his flabby azz off, but he owes it to the American people to actually work and simply show up once in a while, maybe put away the golf clubs and forget about Mara Largo for two secs?

Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.), a staunch President Trump supporter, on Sunday urged the commander-in-chief to "stop making unforced errors," like posting bizarre tweets and conducting free-wheeling press conferences.

"I agree with 90% of what he's doing. But, maybe slow down on some of the tweets and just focus on getting the job done," King told John Catsimatidis on "The Cats Roundtable" radio program on AM 970 in New York.

Do you suggest Trump shall talk with folks by help of Fake News Fabrics like CNN, NYT & Co?
No one needs advises issued by RINO faggots.

2. Rep King is in the House of Representatives where bills START. If TRump isn't moving fast enough, than let KING put forth a bill that does something that he "agrees with" and "get the job done".

Oooops, Republicans calling out Don; tsk, tsk.

Only a fucking loser would use the term Teabagger at this late date

they are teabaggers,wear the term proudly teabagger

....this is so true

Do you suggest Trump shall talk with folks by help of Fake News Fabrics like CNN, NYT & Co?
No one needs advises issued by RINO faggots.

All hail the king, but hey, not that Rep. King guy.

Hey pal, I didn't put those stupid little teabags on those morons' heads

pahleeze

Only faggots talk about teabagging

Tweets are so time consuming after all. I'm amazed he finds time to issue executive orders, appoint cabinet members, hold rallies and 75 minute news conferences and boink Melania.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Hey pal, I didn't put those stupid little teabags on those morons' heads

pahleeze

My point stands, only a fucking loser would use that term at this late date.

cnn.jpg

....this is so true

Put away the golf clubs? Are you shitting me? Please point me to your post telling Obama to put away the golf clubs and actually work for a change... Or shut up.

....this is so true

Tweets are great! Keeps him connected with the people because the people are why he is doing what he does. The neocons and pseudo liberals hate it because they don't have the support that he does.

....this is so true

Put away the golf clubs? Are you shitting me? Please point me to your post telling Obama to put away the golf clubs and actually work for a change... Or shut up.

Trump spent 3 of his first 4 weekends playing golf at Mara Lago, costing taxpayers $10 in this his first month!

greed is good baby!!

....this is so true

Trump spent 3 of his first 4 weekends playing golf at Mara Lago, costing taxpayers $10 in this his first month!

greed is good baby!!
Ten dollars is pretty cheap for a round of golf. Trump must own the place.

You'd think Trumps enemies would be glad he's golfing. Just imagine how much damage he could do to the Left if he got "serious."

Forum List

Back