Suppose we had "A Day Without White Men"?

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

Yeah right the blacks would burn the cities down...looting would be rampant

Who cares about "A Day Without Immigrants" or " A Day without Women"? We don't really need dishwashers and social workers. But we do need engineers and businessmen and plumbers and auto repairmen and electricians and almost all of them are white men.
Love this message, or hate it; the truth is... One day without every white man in this nation, and this nation would collapse before the 6 o'clock news hour; which would be gone too.
I doubt that.

Yeah right the blacks would burn the cities down...looting would be rampant

Yup - most cops and firemen are white men too. White men built this great country and we maintain it. Tell me again what was so bad about slavery.
The wages were terrible
Lincoln Married Into Wealth

The Africans were paid in the form of food, housing, medical care, and policing. Sweatshop Whites had to spend practically all their pay on just staying alive. We should suspect that those who oppose racism are the born-rich snobs with degenerate tastes if they think White people in that situation deserve it.

Henry Ward Beecher, an Abolitionist whose sister wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin, said this about the White working class, "Anyone who can't live on bread and water doesn't deserve to live."

So you're going on strike to celebrate your hormonal heritage?

Would there be less traffic on the freeways? That's always a plus.
That´s because white men have jobs and the freeways gets them there.

You just had to bring race into it, didn't you? :cuckoo:

As the browning of America continues there will be less of us around to make thinks work. Therefore, we will come at a premium. No all-brown or negro nation or state exists that does not have a long history of civil strife and war (To you leftist scum who are about to point out the American Civil War, save it. It was but a mere blip on the radar screen of history compared to the bloodlust, cannibalism, and bigoted mass murder that takes place in BROWNsville and NEGROatia both today and in the past).

The white man descendent of Europe is the key to civilization.

A day without white men would be a day of world peace, Complete tranquility and paradise.

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites

thats a nice dream, but world peace is a myth. Even if we all went back to a tribal, pastoral life style it still wouldn't be perfect. Zimbabwe should be a vacation spot by now, they pretty much got rid of all the whites
White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.

Can you make it a couple of centuries instead of just a day? i know I wont miss yall.

But you'll miss the technology white men give the world. Without white men, we go back to the stone age. Blacks sure as hell can't do anything except play sports, Women can't do much beyond social work.

Scientists, inventors, businessmen, engineers == White men.

Can you make it a couple of centuries instead of just a day? i know I wont miss yall.

But you'll miss the technology white men give the world. Without white men, we go back to the stone age. Blacks sure as hell can't do anything except play sports, Women can't do much beyond social work.

Scientists, inventors, businessmen, engineers == White men.
White men are the stone age. There isnt a thing whites have done that doesnt have its base in the foundation Black people set for them. Blacks developed carbonized steel centuries before whites. Blacks were the first doctors, engineers, architects etc. Trust me. Dont worry your little lice ridden head about it. Go ahead and make it a couple of centuries instead of just a day. I promise you we will be ok. Go on. Go ahead and leave. Please? :laugh:.

White people fuck up everything they touch. I'm surprised all of Africa that was colonized by whites isnt as bad as Zimbabwe. its going to take some time and distance from all things white to undo centuries of white fuckups and philosophy to get some places back to a state of equilibrium.

HAHAHA. Even a tarbaby tranny like you knows that's a lie. Zimbabwe PEAKED under white rule. As did all of africa.

It sounds reasonable for blacks to say "this is a black country and blacks should be in charge." But it fails every time. That average black IQ of 68 is a killer.

When people stop making excuses for what they do today, pointing their finger at someone else, then the equilibrium will start happening. Until people can blame themselves for their own bad actions, then forget about it.

It's called The Fountainhead.

When people stop making excuses for what they do today, pointing their finger at someone else, then the equilibrium will start happening. Until people can blame themselves for their own bad actions, then forget about it.
Who's making excuses? Things happen on our timeline not yours. You dont determine when things will get back to equilibrium. The people that live in the country do. If white people stay away and stop undermining them they will get back. Its been that way every place whites have gone. They have fucked up plenty of societies. After they leave then they say "See they cant survive without us". Hopefully more African countries divest themselves of white philosophy and influence.

Forum List

Back