Supporting Kurdish independence

The kurds should stick to what they know best, goat fucking.:eusa_whistle:

You are talking to a Belgian whose home-country is European gold-medalist in sexual child molesting.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say you might as well shut up.

Q: Why does a Belgian take a stone and a flashlight with him to his bed?

A; He uses the stone for throwing out the lamp and he uses the flashlight to find out if he has done it right.

Lieberman: US to provide the no fly zone for the Syrian kurdish region the same way it did for KRG in 1991

syriakurd607a.jpg

Joseph Lieberman the US congress member that is currently in KRG announced that US wants to provide a no fly zone for the kurdish region in syria the same way they did back in 1991 for KRG.

http://bas-news.net/ArticleDetail.aspx?articleid=1571

what does a "NO FLY ZONE" do for the Iraq kurds ------uhm. I simply do not understand. does it PROTECT them from attack?

what does a "NO FLY ZONE" do for the Iraq kurds ------uhm. I simply do not understand. does it PROTECT them from attack?

it's to help Israel not get attacked from Iraq.

Ima I am fascinated what do you have against the Kurds? the Kurds are almost ALL

muslims In fact Sala'adin was a kurd

Are you afraid that the kurds might become a FIFTH COLUMN in the coming war?

Do the kurds reject the CALIPHATE DELUSION?

Ima I am fascinated what do you have against the Kurds? the Kurds are almost ALL

Kurds can kiss your boney wrinkled ass. :D

Kurds can kiss your boney wrinkled ass. :D

I have met only one possible "kurd" and she was a jew---I think an IRANIAN jewish kurd which probably means some jews who fled what was going on down there a few centuries ago What do you have against kurds?

McCain, Lieberman and Graham were on a fact-finding-mission to 3 countries, reporting back to Romney.
They were in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Erbil, Istanbul and Milano.
AMERICAS - US senators in Syria mission for Romney

McCain visited Syrian refugee camps several times in recent months.
The credibility of user "Kirkuki"'s sources are highly doubtful. Everyone with common sense would realize, that Lieberman wouldn't say such thing.

The whole "Kurd"-thingy is just a sub-plot in what is going on in the region, and particularily in what is going on in Syria. The user "Kirkuki" is hysterically dramatizing things.

"No fly zone" not without UN approval.
And if such a zone were to be established outside of UN framework there needs to be at least one UNSC veto power on board.

McCain, Lieberman and Graham were on a fact-finding-mission to 3 countries, reporting back to Romney.
They were in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Erbil, Istanbul and Milano.
AMERICAS - US senators in Syria mission for Romney

McCain visited Syrian refugee camps several times in recent months.
The credibility of user "Kirkuki"'s sources are highly doubtful. Everyone with common sense would realize, that Lieberman wouldn't say such thing.

it seems your the lil one that has to go cry to mama

from there Twitter

A2MQSfcCUAAbafl.png:large

Last edited:
Question:

in which country speaking kurdish is forbidden ?
1- Sweden 2-Turkey 3-USA 4-Germany

Question:
Where was the capital of the First Kurdish republic?
1- Berlin 2-Washington 3-Mahabad 4-Paris

Last edited:
Turkish attack helicopters bombs city center in Northern Kurdistan - Shemzînan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9_-jvLIO6E]Semdinli / Semzînan / Hakkari / Colemêrg - YouTube[/ame]

Kirkuki I am bit confused ----how is a "no fly zone" in syria or iraq----ENFORCED?

it seems your the lil one that has to go cry to mama

from there Twitter

A2MQSfcCUAAbafl.png:large

Not that I would give a fuck about Lieberman, but where exactly does he say, that USA is going to establish a nofly-zone for Syrian Kurds (which you claimed he said).
You have a very selective reality.

Kirkuki I am bit confused ----how is a "no fly zone" in syria or iraq----ENFORCED?

In case of Iraq:

Defense.gov News Article: Patrolling Iraq's Northern Skies
About 1,300 Americans, 200 British and 100 Turkish troops are deployed here to conduct Northern Watch under the co-command of the United States and Turkey. The U.S. contingent comprises about 1,100 Air Force personnel plus Army, Navy and Marine Corps active and reserve component personnel. About 2,000 Americans are permanently assigned to the 39th Air and Space Expeditionary Wing here to support Northern Watch.

The allied enforcement effort employs about 45 aircraft, including U.S. F-15 Eagles and F-16 Falcons, E-3 Sentry Airborne Warning and Control System aircraft, EA-6B Prowlers, KC-135 Stratotankers, and MH-60G Pave Hawk, UH-60A Black Hawk and HH-60 Night Hawk helicopters. The Royal Air Force contributes GR-1 Tornado attack aircraft and VC-10 tankers while the Turkish air force adds F-4 and F-16 fighters.

Americans and Brits are gone.
Turks are to stay in Iraq's Northern Airspace for bombing missions against PKK.

Forum List

Back