Supporting Kurdish independence

A girl asked her Kurdish boyfriend : Habibi, if we get engaged will you give me a ring?'

Sure replied the Kurdy: What's your phone number?

BREAKING: HPG attacked multiple military targets simultaneously. Clashes are still going on. Helicopters bombing around city

Police & Army apartments in Elkê (Şirnex) were attacked with RPGs and light arms tonight. Clashes continue.

Electricity was cut off in Elkê (Beytussebap) So, @Messopotamia cannot tweets anymore. There's no other tweet from there.

Kurds says "enough is enough" in Beytussebap
gel raperin - YouTube

Kirkuki strikes me as a person who is probably kurdish somewhere in his background. Kurds have been under extreme oppression by muslims for almost as long as islam has existed Interestingly enough----and not all that unusual----they did take on the religion of their oppressors which is the story of the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST Lots of kurds became militant in their resistence to oppression and used the methods of their oppressors. One of the most non islamic of kurds who is famous in history was SALA ADIN-----as a military man he was not into mass rape and murder-----He did engage in massive conquest-----but did not have the rape and murder thing. There seems to be a big difference between "arab muslims" and kurdish muslims-----however it is hard to develope an elegant culture while hiding out in the harsh mountains---- In the US----we have "MOUNTAIN PEOPLE" They seem famous for "blood feuds" too

^^ what do you mean by having kurdish in my background !!?? lol my ancestors the gutians built the city of kirkuk.

anyways Turkey complains of assimilation of Turkish IMIGRANTS in EUROPE. Yet, tries assimilating Kurds who are NATIVE to Kurdistan.ahaha turks are jokes.

^^ what do you mean by having kurdish in my background !!?? lol my ancestors the gutians built the city of kirkuk.

anyways Turkey complains of assimilation of Turkish IMIGRANTS in EUROPE. Yet, tries assimilating Kurds who are NATIVE to Kurdistan.ahaha turks are jokes.

Kirkuki I have just come to this board as to your SN-----I did not know if it means you are a KIRKUKIAN -----or -----simply a sympathizer with the cause WHAT D'ya want from me? I grew up in the USA my main source of education in early childhood was the COMICS section of the newspaper------and SUPERMAN Since you are a kirkukian-----well---I have come across a few jews who were----or said to be "kurdi" -----but to be honest----i never actually met any other kind of "kurdi"-----do you guys cook the same stuff? "YUMMY" now tell me somthing in KURDI ----do you guys get along with each other ? do turkish kurdis think themselves different from syrian kurdis?

A kurdi found a lamp and rubbed it. Out came a genie and said I will grant you one wish and 1 only.
The kaka says "I want a bridge from kurdistan to newyork so whenever I want I can drive there."
The genie says" that is veryveryvery hard is their anything else you want?"
The kurd says " fine make me the smartest man in the world."
The genie says "your kurdish, right?" He replies "yes I'm a kurd" and the genie says "do you want the bridge to be 1 story or two?"

It's called the right of self determination, and FYI, its the idea isn't exactly radical, or for that matter new, either.

Current constitution in Turkey has the legitimacy of being accepted by the people in a referendum.
The State Authority in its legislative branch is renewed with every election. Voter turnout (participation in election) is over 87%
Voter turnout data for Turkey (Parliamentary) | Voter Turnout | International IDEA

State structure in Turkey is legitimate.
And with your vote you have the "right of self-determination".
Seperatist Kurds who participate in elections don't even get the majority of the votes in their own community with their agenda - let alone in whole Turkey.

When some elements act unconstitutional (which terrorism clearly is) these elements are going to feel the full force of the State Authority.
Simple as that.

It's called the right of self determination, and FYI, its the idea isn't exactly radical, or for that matter new, either.

Current constitution in Turkey has the legitimacy of being accepted by the people in a referendum.
The State Authority in its legislative branch is renewed with every election. Voter turnout (participation in election) is over 87%
Voter turnout data for Turkey (Parliamentary) | Voter Turnout | International IDEA

State structure in Turkey is legitimate.
And with your vote you have the "right of self-determination".
Seperatist Kurds who participate in elections don't even get the majority of the votes in their own community with their agenda - let alone in whole Turkey.

When some elements act unconstitutional (which terrorism clearly is) these elements are going to feel the full force of the State Authority.
Simple as that.

interesting.. , participation is higher than US , UK , Spain ..

so terrorist propadangas will increase :) , because a terrorist explodes more bombs when struggling ..

PKK doesn't represents Kurdish people ...

Arab spring shook the region now Turkey facing fear of Kurd Spring & wants 2 limit access of fb v twitter

Devlet Twitter ve Face?e müdahale haz?rl???nda-HABERTÜRK

I hope Turkey crushes you all like ants. :D

I am not a supporter of the PKK. But the crushing of legitimate Kurdish aspirations by the Turkish state has been a dead-end street for the past several decades. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

The kurds should stick to what they know best, goat fucking.:eusa_whistle:

Arab spring shook the region now Turkey facing fear of Kurd Spring & wants 2 limit access of fb v twitter

Devlet Twitter ve Face?e müdahale haz?rl???nda-HABERTÜRK

I am not a supporter of the PKK. But the crushing of legitimate Kurdish aspirations by the Turkish state has been a dead-end street for the past several decades. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

not dead-end street you should update your knowledge about Turkey but not from terrorists :)

Fortunately for Turkey, most of its leaders are not as feeble-minded as you.

not dead-end street you should update your knowledge about Turkey but not from terrorists :)

30 years of suppression with no end in sight and no real pacification to show for it is a dead-end street. Try living in the real world.

You are talking to a Belgian whose home-country is European gold-medalist in sexual child molesting.

You are talking to a Belgian whose home-country is European gold-medalist in sexual child molesting.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say you might as well shut up.

Forum List

Back