Israel chilling free speech in Britaim

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It seems pretty obvious that there are two sides to the conflict. And I am being charitable here.

We notice the effect of the Israeli lobby in art, nedia and in protest. It is now affesting british life as most people do not want to support the murder of children.

It is nout oubvious to me that there are two sides to the counflikt. Either in Britaim or the States. Just recoullect that charity bejjins at houme.

It seems pretty obvious that there are two sides to the conflict. And I am being charitable here.

We notice the effect of the Israeli lobby in art, nedia and in protest. It is now affesting british life as most people do not want to support the murder of children.
It's called Freedom of Expression and it's covered/explained in the Human Rights Act to see how it's implemented, and it's contents.

You will also find that there are some traitors in the UK that wants to hand British life over to unelected dictators in Brussels.

It's called Freedom of Expression and it's covered/explained in the Human Rights Act to see how it's implemented, and it's contents.

You will also find that there are some traitors in the UK that wants to hand British life over to unelected dictators in Brussels.
They have already handed it over to the US and the Zionists.

Seems like control has passed to Israel who are killing free speech.

Well yes that's one lie, they are serial liars, and i am no supporter of Labour under Starmer, the man is in Israels pocket.
Corbyn et. al. got spanked -

And that's the thing between the two parties, which is the least worst. Tory are crap, Labour are diabolical. But a democracy allows people to vote diabolical instead of the crap party, in the guise that they think the grass is greener.

Corbyn et. al. got spanked -

And that's the thing between the two parties, which is the least worst. Tory are crap, Labour are diabolical. But a democracy allows people to vote diabolical instead of the crap party, in the guise that they think the grass is greener.
Corbyn was taken down because he threatened the status quo of British politics and the Zionist cabal, many of them in Parliament even including the former Deputy labour leader Tom Watson, it's a real virus in our politics, Watson singing i am Israel is the most nauseating sight i have seen, as for Thatcher she was a fascist she swung a wrecking ball through this part of Britain.

Corbyn was taken down because he threatened the status quo of British politics and the Zionist cabal, many of them in Parliament even including the former Deputy labour leader Tom Watson, it's a real virus in our politics, Watson singing i am Israel is the most nauseating sight i have seen, as for Thatcher she was a fascist she swung a wrecking ball through this part of Britain.

Thatcher a wrecking ball, yeah right. Lefties say that because of their lack of knowledge of the coal mines, unions, and how shit nationalised companies operate.

Thatcher a wrecking ball, yeah right. Lefties say that because of their lack of knowledge of the coal mines, unions, and how shit nationalised companies operate.
Her privatisation nonsense has failed utterly. Her sucking the cocks of various dictators was a source of shame. and she died alone in a hotel. Unloved.

Last edited:
Her privatisation onsense has failed utterly. Her sucking the cocks of various dictators was a source of shame. and she died alone in a hotel. Unloved.
Lack
LOL! i have more knowledge about the coal mines than you, i saw the results of the strike close up, one of my friends was a South Yorkshire miner at the time when Thatcher turned the police into a private goon squad that wouldn't have been out of place in South America, after all that Fascist Pinochet was a friend, if not for Unions workers wouldn't have any rights at all, privatisation was more like theft, what a disaster just look at your gas bill to know that rivers and beaches full of shit and piss, trains that most people can't afford to use, do you live in the South?

Forum List

Back