Israel chilling free speech in Britaim

Well it does have something to do with the UK, we have a prime minister who says he supports Israel without qualification, we also supply weapons and intel to the Israelis, we also have a Prime Minister who was a international human rights lawyer who doesn't seem to know the law when he said cutting off water and power to Gaza is ok.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the UK. Just means the UK is getting involved.

Getting involved in my name, that's why i make it my business, those SOBs don't speak for millions of Brits.
I think that this non legislation is as bad as we thought,

No right of appeal.
No list of orgs. Civil servants will compile.
Minister decides. No oveersight or debate.

Its govt by diktat.
I wonder why this failing govt ran with this distraction from their failures ?

I think that this non legislation is as bad as we thought,

No right of appeal.
No list of orgs. Civil servants will compile.
Minister decides. No oveersight or debate.

Its govt by diktat.
I wonder why this failing govt ran with this distraction from their failures ?
Well i think most people will just ignore this fascist nonsense, i know i will.

Well i think most people will just ignore this fascist nonsense, i know i will.
I saw Question Time last night. That awful Melanie Philips was on lecturing people on how Israel was ok to kill babies.

She lost it completely and told the audience that they were too stupid to understand the nuances of genocide. She even invoked the genocide. The audience was gasping in shock. Israel has lost the debate compltely.

Gove also lost the qrgument. Nobody supported his fascist list.

I saw Question Time last night. That awful Melanie Philips was on lecturing people on how Israel was ok to kill babies.

She lost it completely and told the audience that they were too stupid to understand the nuances of genocide. She even invoked the genocide. The audience was gasping in shock. Israel has lost the debate compltely.

Gove also lost the qrgument. Nobody supported his fascist list.
facepalm1.gif

Forum List

Back