Israel chilling free speech in Britaim

Its Israel who are killing people.The Palestinians are pretty hopeless.

You think?

IMG_2212.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

You mean a ceasefire on the Israeli side.

I’ve seen no mention from you of the barbaric actions of Hamas on Oct 7th last year.
It's clear if you didn't see it before Genocide is taking place in Gaza, torture, thousands arrested not just in Gaza but the West Bank, hundreds of palestinians have been killed in the West bank since October 7th the latest just last night, hospitals attacked summary executions, so you can shove October 7th.

It's clear if you didn't see it before Genocide is taking place in Gaza, torture, thousands arrested not just in Gaza but the West Bank, hundreds of palestinians have been killed in the West bank since October 7th the latest just last night, hospitals attacked summary executions, so you can shove October 7th.

:itsok:

Both sides have an impact in the UK, and it beggars believe as to why. What does the conflict have to do with the UK? Nothing...
Well it does have something to do with the UK, we have a prime minister who says he supports Israel without qualification, we also supply weapons and intel to the Israelis, we also have a Prime Minister who was a international human rights lawyer who doesn't seem to know the law when he said cutting off water and power to Gaza is ok.

Well it does have something to do with the UK, we have a prime minister who says he supports Israel without qualification, we also supply weapons and intel to the Israelis, we also have a Prime Minister who was a international human rights lawyer who doesn't seem to know the law when he said cutting off water and power to Gaza is ok

It’s none of your business what Israel does.

Well it will be on the net tomorrow. Heres a taster.

Anyone who goes against them are extremists, it's pure bloody Fascism and it comes to the surface at times like scum, as it did in the miners strike, not one of those bastards will tell me who and what to support.

Anyone who goes against them are extremists, it's pure bloody Fascism and it comes to the surface at times like scum, as it did in the miners strike, not one of those bastards will tell me who and what to support.
I think I would have been locked up a few years ago. I was keen to undermine the system. And what are "british values" ?

It seems pretty obvious that there are two sides to the conflict. And I am being charitable here.

We notice the effect of the Israeli lobby in art, nedia and in protest. It is now affesting british life as most people do not want to support the murder of children.
Israel is a fucked up, fascist apartheid state that toy's to silence its critics.

So, just in case Israel is watching, fuck you and your piece of shit PM Netanfuckyou!

Uh-huh.

Does Britain have a tradition of honoring free speech? If so, what are the founding documents or other documents that codify this honoring of free speech?

Forum List

Back