Supporting Kurdish independence

I'm not turkish, but don't let facts stand in your way, you haven't so far, you pussy CheeseKurd hiding behind your computer.

Mr. Ima Turk, if i ever find you on the streets - Your a dead man!
That's so stupid on so many levels.

Look, Kurdish complicity in the Armenian genocide is historical fact. One of the last places you'd want to re-live history is Anatolia, yet you seem to be determined to bring about a Kurd genocide. Fortunately, Armenia is protected by Russia and is out of the picture. A far more likely scenario than a free Kurdish state is a decision by your lovely Iranian, Turkish and Arab neighbors to seek a "final solution" to the Kurdish problem. Muslims are not much concerned with the shedding of Islamic blood if done by other Muslims. You would be on your own. Good luck.

I'm not turkish, but don't let facts stand in your way, you haven't so far, you pussy CheeseKurd hiding behind your computer.

Look, Kurdish complicity in the Armenian genocide is historical fact. One of the last places you'd want to re-live history is Anatolia, yet you seem to be determined to bring about a Kurd genocide. Fortunately, Armenia is protected by Russia and is out of the picture. A far more likely scenario than a free Kurdish state is a decision by your lovely Iranian, Turkish and Arab neighbors to seek a "final solution" to the Kurdish problem. Muslims are not much concerned with the shedding of Islamic blood if done by other Muslims. You would be on your own. Good luck.

Those trolling on the Internet are typically the biggest cowards too, if that guys got any bravery, then he should meet up in real life instead of this bullsh*t.

We are simply fighting for our homeland, which will be reborn soon. Your theory on this issue doesn't fit at all. The Iraqi's are scared of our Peshmerga, Syria will be ruined after this civil-war, while we Kurds sit in the North and protect our lands, Iran will soon be bombed (Get what i'm sayin?) And finally we have our wonderful genocidal nation - The Turks. They are no problem at all. If we wanted, we could crush Turkey and declare independence, if you think the Turkish goverment can hold back 23 million angry opressed Kurds, then i believe, you should get real.

Finally you really should quit the: "Oh but the bad Kurds played a part of the Armenian geocide, bad Kurds!" A few small Kurdish tribes joined in, and despite that our entire nation has apologized. What more do you want us to do? Quit being such a cry-baby. People suffer, people get over it.

Last edited:

Those trolling on the Internet are typically the biggest cowards too, if that guys got any bravery, then he should meet up in real life instead of this bullsh*t.

We are simply fighting for our homeland, which will be reborn soon. Your theory on this issue doesn't fit at all. The Iraqi's are scared of our Peshmerga, Syria will be ruined after this civil-war, while we Kurds sit in the North and protect our lands, Iran will soon be bombed (Get what i'm sayin?) And finally we have our wonderful genocidal nation - The Turks. They are no problem at all. If we wanted, we could crush Turkey and declare independence, if you think the Turkish goverment can hold back 23 million angry opressed Kurds, then i believe, you should get real.

Finally you really should quit the: "Oh but the bad Kurds played a part of the Armenian geocide, bad Kurds!" A few small Kurdish tribes joined in, and despite that our entire nation has apologized. What more do you want us to do? Quit being such a cry-baby. People suffer, people get over it.

A tiny minority of CheeseKurds are fighting for their autonomy. You're not, you're a pussy hiding behind your screen.
So if you cheeseheads are so tough and such warriors, where's the CheeseKurdish Spring? :dunno:

You could crush Turkey if you wanted to?! Kurds are suffering. Quit being such a crybaby, get over it!

Do you completely lack insight and objectivity?!

A tiny minority of CheeseKurds are fighting for their autonomy. You're not, you're a pussy hiding behind your screen.
So if you cheeseheads are so tough and such warriors, where's the CheeseKurdish Spring? :dunno:

Being strong includes the will to live in peace, even after the enemy has opressed us for a century. We are still waiting for Turkey to accept a peaceful solution to this struggle, but as the PKK leader said a week ago: If Turkey refuses to solve this in a peaceful way, we will unleash the Kurdish spring soon.

Shut up. Stop playing the victim. Your facists nationalist party Armenian Revolutionary Federation killed Kurds when Russians said they'd give you that land the Kurds lived on (and still are, haha!). We only revenged ourselves and killed you in masses. What did Armenians do in the Khojaly Massacre? Yeah, you killed innocent Azerbaijanis. Now stop playing the fucking victim.

where's the CheeseKurdish Spring? :dunno:

It's already happening. The Arab spring is actually the Kurdish spring. :D

Shut up. Stop playing the victim. Your facists nationalist party Armenian Revolutionary Federation killed Kurds when Russians said they'd give you that land the Kurds lived on (and still are, haha!). We only revenged ourselves and killed you in masses. What did Armenians do in the Khojaly Massacre? Yeah, you killed innocent Azerbaijanis. Now stop playing the fucking victim.

Kurds were fucking nomads. They never established anything approaching a Kurdish city and never settled lands to lay claim to. Living in tents for a couple of months then moving on to be illiterate thieves, drug runners and vultures elsewhere over centuries is a weak claim on land and does not lend itself to anything besides a very rudimentary civilization akin to the Roma (Gypsies) of the region and Europe. By contrast, you make your neighbors seem like the epitome of progress

You can't re-write history as much as you may want to, and you can't change what you are. Outcast wandering tribes rallying around a psychopathic Ocalan, the PKK and your post reflects that quite clearly.

Kurds were fucking nomads. They never established anything approaching a Kurdish city and never settled lands to lay claim to. Living in tents for a couple of months then moving on to be illiterate thieves, drug runners and vultures elsewhere over centuries is a weak claim on land and does not lend itself to anything besides a very rudimentary civilization akin to the Roma (Gypsies) of the region and Europe. By contrast, you make your neighbors seem like the epitome of progress

You can't re-write history as much as you may want to, and you can't change what you are. Outcast wandering tribes rallying around a psychopathic Ocalan, the PKK and your post reflects that quite clearly.

Owww, did I hit a nerve there, Armenian? :D Sure we have created cities. Powerful ancestors like the Medians, Gutians, Hurrians. :D But of course, go on and deny that. :D

History cannot indeed be re-written. Though Kurds should've killed more of these ARF rats, and if Armenians try to get OUR lands ever again, Kurds will finish the job this time. :)

Actually, I think you are very funny. You are trying to insult Kurds by calling us nomads, gypsies, you think we feel offended by that haha. Go on and keep calling us names, while we take what BELONGS to us (Wan, Mount Arafat etc). Armenians are just butthurt in being caught between hateful nations and have a very small population in Kurdish areas. If you don't start polishing our shoes, you'll surely regret it, when you have another nation that will be hateful; KURDISTAN. :D

Last edited:

Owww, did I hit a nerve there, Armenian? :D Sure we have created cities. Powerful ancestors like the Medians, Gutians, Hurrians. :D But of course, go on and deny that. :D

History cannot indeed be re-written. Though Kurds should've killed more of these ARF rats, and if Armenians try to get OUR lands ever again, Kurds will finish the job this time. :)

Actually, I think you are very funny. You are trying to insult Kurds by calling us nomads, gypsies, you think we feel offended by that haha. Go on and keep calling us names, while we take what BELONGS to us (Wan, Mount Arafat etc). Armenians are just butthurt in being caught between hateful nations and have a very small population in Kurdish areas. If you don't start polishing our shoes, you'll surely regret it, when you have another nation that will be hateful; KURDISTAN. :D
No one, and I mean no one, is frightened by Kurds unless you go around maundering unarmed civilians. Those days are over. There are too few Christians left to victimize with your Turkish overlords bidding. The Turks no longer need you and you are expendable. Squatting on others lands and claiming their history is not going to win you any friends, and you badly need them.

What you should do is accept being second-class citizens where ever you may be and get on with your miserable lives, such as they are. However, I would have no objection to you and the Turks annihilating each other. There may be a chorus of protest by some governments and NGOs, but nobody really cares.

No one, and I mean no one, is frightened by Kurds unless you go around maundering unarmed civilians. Those days are over. There are too few Christians left to victimize with your Turkish overlords bidding. The Turks no longer need you and you are expendable. Squatting on others lands and claiming their history is not going to win you any friends, and you badly need them.

What you should do is accept being second-class citizens where ever you may be and get on with your miserable lives, such as they are. However, I would have no objection to you and the Turks annihilating each other. There may be a chorus of protest by some governments and NGOs, but nobody really cares.

Of course they are frightened. Why do you think Turkey funds Islamists to attack Kurdish civilians? They don't want the Kurds to rule their own areas, because then they would be against two autonomous Kurdish areas. So yes, they are frightened and desperate about this issue! Take a look at this leaked document, shows how desperate they are.

hevallo .blogspot .co. uk/2012/06/turkeys-leaked-document-detailing .html

Document is in Arabic, but Google Translate translates it very well.

Here's a little summary of the document:

Turkey directly informs KRG in Iraqi Kurdistan, that they are aware of what's happening between KRG and Syrian Kurdistan. They say that KRG should not think of anything about the Kurdish rights in Syria, meaning no autonomy or federalism as that's a threat to Turkey.

Also, the Turkish government informs KRG that they should convince the Kurds in Syria to join the SNC and the FSA. Moreover, the Turkish government states that if it isn't possible to unify the Kurds to join the SNC, they will arm the Arabs in the Kurdish areas, and secure logistical support and positioning them and deliver aid to them.

They have also said that Turkey companies in KRG are ready to give jobs to the Syrian Kurds that migrated to Iraqi Kurdistan, but KRG should convince them not to return back to Syrian Kurdistan.

A - work on the show that Turkey is a friendly country, a sister and a neighbor, European democracy in the eyes of the Syrian Kurds, and try to keep them away from PKK as that hurts the Kurdish people.

---

And Iran, they've deployed many forces and have a high military presence in Kurdish areas. I think it was every 6 months or every year, they go through Kurdish streets to show off their military, as a warning to Kurds not to uprise. Now that's very desperate and a sign of them being frightened.

So yes, these nations are very frightened, and you are too butthurt to admit that Kurds will actually be the true winners of the so-called "Arab" spring.

It's not about killing any Christians. Iraqi Kurdistan is a safe haven for Christians. They celebrated their Christmas happily with christmas trees all over Kurdistan region (even areas that no Christians lives in). It's about eliminating any threat who tries to take our land, hint; ARF who did that and was killed.

Turks do need us, otherwise they'll lose a lot of "their land". Don't you know the famous Turkish quote "vatan bolunmez", so yeah, if they want to have their vatan indivisible, they better start listening to us. :D

And you badly need a new neighbor, Kurdistan, otherwise Azerbaijan will kick your ass. You just have the Russians on your side, like the cowards the Armenians are. Trying to play the victim of a genocide, even though Armenians shamelessly killed innocent Azerbaijanis. We have none on our side. No friend but the mountains.

We will not be second-class citizen. We will be first class citizens of Kurdistan, being proud Kurdistanis.

You are right in that you have no friends, I'll give you that much. After all, it's the only thing you've said that makes a lick of sense. Like the Gypsies of Europe, with whom Kurds have much in common, Kurds are disliked and seen as parasitic. Kurdish illiteracy is far closer to Afghanistan than even the sorry state of the region and the practice of marrying first cousins has relegated too many for too long into slope-headed imbeciles, which of course does not help.

The sad part is that so many of these imbeciles believe in people like Ocalan, himself a Neanderthal of a human being.

Seriously, under these

You are right in that you have no friends, I'll give you that much. After all, it's the only thing you've said that makes a lick of sense. Like the Gypsies of Europe, with whom Kurds have much in common, Kurds are disliked and seen as parasitic. Kurdish illiteracy is far closer to Afghanistan than even the sorry state of the region and the practice of marrying first cousins has relegated too many for too long into slope-headed imbeciles, which of course does not help.

The sad part is that so many of these imbeciles believe in people like Ocalan, himself a Neanderthal of a human being.

Hahaha. You start a discussion, I answered all your arguments, and then because you are too butthurt and can't refute any of my arguments, you resort to insulting the Kurds.

Of course there's a high illiteracy, when Kurdish areas are poor and are neglected by those countries.

I'm still wondering about the illiteracy comment, if it was meant to be an attempt to insult Kurds. You are really running out of insults. :lol:

Everyone seems to be shitting on the Kurds dream of their own country, but if these were Palestinians doing the same you'd be here patting them on the back. Sickening.

Everyone seems to be shitting on the Kurds dream of their own country, but if these were Palestinians doing the same you'd be here patting them on the back. Sickening.

I'm trying to wake these pussy motherfuckers up to the truth: no one's just going to give them land for no reason. The Pals are fighting for what is right in their minds, the return of stolen land. The pussy CheeseKurds are sitting around complaining about the good life that they have, and then just complain and do nothing. Did I mention that they sit around whining and complaining while waiting for others to do the fighting for them?
Gimme a CheeseKurd Spring! Now!

A Kurdish Spring? Is that when everyone sits around grabbing their balls after fucking sheep? :D

Sh*t! the racist got mad.

I would hate to turn this thread into a "Kurdish history section" But allow me to educate your low piece of IQ:

The full list of Kurdish ancestry is unknown, because the enemy has been trying to remove our identity, but we still know the truth. Our known ancestors are: The Medes, Hurrians, Gutians, Halaf, Ubaid, Scythians, Parthians, Mitannians etc.

So Meathead, please go die or some sh*t, cuz you've got the mentality of a typical Turk, whenever you accept this or not, it's the truth.
Go be happy with your Armenia, you will never occupy an inch of our lands again, none of Northern Kurdistan is Armenian, it got occupied by your kind at some point in time, but historically and even now it's all Kurdish, even under the occupation of Turks.

Allright then, i dare your entire Armenian nation to put up a fight against us. I would be very interested in the results.

I would certainly not pat Palestinians on the back either, although they have a far better chance of establishing a state. My problem with much of this thread is threefold:

First, they support a radical communist "workers" party which is almost universally recognized as a practicing terrorist group with total disregard for civilians, not unlike the Shining Path in Peru.

The second is that these posters feel they have free reign with facts because they correctly suspect that few Westerners, and even fewer Americans, have even a rudimentary knowledge of the region. We've heard wild claims of Kurdish populations, power, lands and history.

Finally, these posters live safely in the west miles from the epicenter of the conflict. With self-righteous zeal and a nebulous grasp of facts and life on the ground in Kurd areas, they agitate for these illiterate and semi-nomadic sheepherders to take up arms against overwhelming force which can only lead to catastrophic consequences for their compatriots. While ima is undoubtedly a troll, on this he is undoubtedly right.

You could crush Turkey if you wanted to?! Kurds are suffering. Quit being such a crybaby, get over it!

Do you completely lack insight and objectivity?!

We soon will. Go look at the Arab spring, we will do the exact same. Feeling scared?

Forum List

Back