• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Do you believe it is important to support Israel with our prayers, our time, our resources? Are you in favor of standing by those who are allies to America and blessing them as they have blessed us? Weeping with a nation who is under attack and remembering that they wept with us on 9/11? I support Israel and believe she should be supported by the American people. How about you? Do you believe in supporting Israel or no?

i-stand-with-israel1.jpg

As with everything else, it's not as easy as a yes or no answer. That kind of gross simplification helps no one.

I support Israel in some things, like attempts to achieve peace.

I do not support Israel in attempts to perpetuate a meaningless conflict over things that are lies to begin with. Like who's god can beat up their god.

As a great saying goes, "A thing is not necessarily true because men have died for it."

As with everything else, it's not as easy as a yes or no answer. That kind of gross simplification helps no one.

I do not support Israel in attempts to perpetuate a meaningless conflict over things that are lies to begin with. Like who's god can beat up their god.

As a great saying goes, "A thing is not necessarily true because men have died for it."

So you are telling us is that you do not believe that Israel has a right to exist or to defend herself? If so, then vote no. You don't support Israel, Delta.

So you are telling us is that you do not believe that Israel has a right to exist or to defend herself? If so, then vote no. You don't support Israel, Delta.

Should read more or watch more tv.

"The phrase "you're either with us, or against us" and similar variations are used to depict situations as being polarized and to force witnesses, bystanders, or others unaligned with some form of pre-existing conflict to either become allies of the speaking party or lose favor. The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy. Since 2001, the phrase has mostly been linked with former President Bush and his War on Terror."
You're either with us, or against us - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should read more or watch more tv.

"The phrase "you're either with us, or against us" and similar variations are used to depict situations as being polarized and to force witnesses, bystanders, or others unaligned with some form of pre-existing conflict to either become allies of the speaking party or lose favor. The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy. Since 2001, the phrase has mostly been linked with former President Bush and his War on Terror."
You're either with us, or against us - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When it comes to God and Israel? You're either with Him or against Him. There are no grey areas, Delta. As for you? You say you were Jewish? Esau sold his birthright for more than you did. Just so you know......

Do you believe it is important to support Israel with our prayers, our time, our resources? Are you in favor of standing by those who are allies to America and blessing them as they have blessed us? Weeping with a nation who is under attack and remembering that they wept with us on 9/11? I support Israel and believe she should be supported by the American people. How about you? Do you believe in supporting Israel or no?
Israel is not the victims, they are the perpetrators.

When it comes to God and Israel? You're either with Him or against Him. There are no grey areas, Delta. As for you? You say you were Jewish? Esau sold his birthright for more than you did. Just so you know......
There is no God and Israel.

God does not side with a bunch of arrogant assholes, running around acting like their shit don't stink.

God does not side with those treating an entire population of people like garbage.

God does not side with those standing around this little boy yelling,
"Die! Die! Die!"

You believe it because your bible tells you to. Please explain briefly what the bible says. What does the prophesy say again?

The other reason is their location. We need Israel in the middle East. Just like we need turkey more than Greece. This I get.

But I don't always agree with Israel. The mess with the Palestinians and won't give them their own state.

God does not side with a bunch of arrogant assholes, running around acting like their shit don't stink.

God does not side with those treating an entire population of people like garbage.

"Die! Die! Die!"

But its all in the two books ancient Jews wrote.

Maybe Jews do run the world. The got the banks. Maybe they're behind Christianity. They actually own the Vatican. They certainly got the born again hooked huh? Says to protect and defend them no matter what.

"Die! Die! Die!"

Ever think maybe the Jews that created the spinoff religion we now call Christianity put the protect Jews clause in there?

"stand with..."

To what extent? What does that question mean?

Why doesn't Israel "stand with " the US? We are Israel's ally but they are not ours.

Jeremiah Like everything else you post about, you're a non-thinking fanatic on this subject.

"stand with..."

To what extent? What does that question mean?

Why doesn't Israel "stand with " the US? We are Israel's ally but they are not ours.

Jeremiah Like everything else you post about, you're a non-thinking fanatic on this subject.

While I am passionate about Israel, I am not non-thinking on the subject. I have thought about it a great deal and have asked a simple question in the OP, Luddly. Do you believe it is right to stand by those who stand by you? It's a very simple question, Luddly. Do not overthink it. It's very simple. Yes or no. Pick one. Or don't. Your choice.

"Die! Die! Die!"

Ever think maybe the Jews that created the spinoff religion we now call Christianity put the protect Jews clause in there?

No. I haven't. The fact that you have does not surprise me, Sealybobo, because you are not a believer (yet).

Forum List

Back