Support Israel? Yes or no?

Support Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
Do you believe it is important to support Israel with our prayers, our time, our resources? Are you in favor of standing by those who are allies to America and blessing them as they have blessed us? Weeping with a nation who is under attack and remembering that they wept with us on 9/11? I support Israel and believe she should be supported by the American people. How about you? Do you believe in supporting Israel or no?
You believe it because your bible tells you to. Please explain briefly what the bible says. What does the prophesy say again?

The other reason is their location. We need Israel in the middle East. Just like we need turkey more than Greece. This I get.

But I don't always agree with Israel. The mess with the Palestinians and won't give them their own state.

If you believe Israel has a right to exist and to defend herself? Vote yes, Sealy. It's very simple. Speaking up for Israel is an example of support for Israel.

But that's not what your poll asks.

"stand with..."

To what extent? What does that question mean?

Why doesn't Israel "stand with " the US? We are Israel's ally but they are not ours.

Jeremiah Like everything else you post about, you're a non-thinking fanatic on this subject.

While I am passionate about Israel, I am not non-thinking on the subject. I have thought about it a great deal and have asked a simple question in the OP, Luddly. Do you believe it is right to stand by those who stand by you? It's a very simple question, Luddly. Do not overthink it. It's very simple. Yes or no. Pick one. Or don't. Your choice.
Explain to Luddly how Israel stands with us.

Which nation sent a plane full of supplies to the victims of Super Storm Sandy? Only one nation. Think hard. Was it Britain? Saudi Arabia? Australia? Japan? China? No, no, no, no, and no again. Was it Russia? Was it Taiwan? Was it Malaysia, South Korea or Kenya? No, no, no, no and no again. Was it Germany, was it Italy? Was it the Vatican? No, no, and definitely not. Who sent that plane full of supplies?

ISRAEL.
One plane? For all we've done for them?

That's worth one misscle. What else you got?

We probably have them that plane. They better bring us some motsa balls.

So we have to look the other way now no matter what?

It's more than anyone else did and that was my point. They did plenty. Israel has been our closest ally since May 14th, 1948 when she was reborn and once again became a nation.

Before then and even from the beginnings of our own nation - it was the Jewish people who provided the finances to pull us through Valley Forge - we would have perished had it not been for Haym Solomon and the Jews who contributed their wealth to feed, cloth and send ammo to Washington and his men at Valley Forge (who were freezing to death, mind you). Today the money they donated (and were never repaid for) would be approximately the equivalent of perhaps 1 million dollars. What is the compound interest on 1 million dollars for approximately 200 plus years? What do we owe Haym Solomon's ancestors? 3 Trillion? 5 Trillion? He never asked to be repaid but if we were to repay them? We haven't even scratched the surface yet. Okay? Not even the surface.
Do you know who is the federal reserve? Haym Solomons relatives. Trust me, Jews don't do nothing for nothing.

Here is another thought for you......

One day? We'll all stand before God and give an account for our lives and on that day? I believe it is quite likely the LORD will remind some folks here about their words concerning Israel! Yes. I believe some of you who from a good conscience have voted for Israel, spoken up for Israel will be quite surprised when the Lord commends you for having spoken on her behalf. Because He knows that by the worlds standards it isn't the "popular thing to do".... yet you've done it. Without any expectation of reward. And so God will openly reward you in that day.

Then there will be some of you here who believe you're A-OK with God and even doing His will by condemning Israel and cursing the Jews! At least one has gone as far as to threaten a Jew here that the camps are still open in Europe! Does that person know that the Jew he threatened has family members he lost during the Holocaust? I wonder. Well, in any case, there is a day when we shall all give an account for our words and actions and that would include whether or not we blessed the Jews and blessed Israel.

With that in mind? It's an important poll. Perhaps more important than many of you realize.
I heard a preacher say if we saw ourselves the way the lord sees us we'd be disgusted.

You saying you want me to say to God after all the fornicating and blasphemy and lies all the other sins all humans have, according to your preachers, you want me to bring up and say to God, " at least I stood with the Jews who killed your son"?

If you are a fornicator, a blasphemer or a liar and have not repented of those sins and turned from them? If you have not accepted Christ as your Savior and today live holy unto Him? You will go to hell when you die.

It's turn or burn. That is what you need to decide. Where will you spend eternity. God said he would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed Israel. He didn't say he'd ignore anyone's sin in exchange for supporting Israel. If you love God? You'll keep His commandments. And if you don't? You won't.

Support Israel?

Yes - of course.

As do most Americans.

After 2000 years of servitude and Dhmmi status and pogroms and slaughter, the Jews finally re-discovered their balls 67 years ago, and decided to take back their Mothership.

Helluva comeback story...

Bouncing back from an extreme underdog position and the brink of extinction...Courage... Determination... Intelligence... Muscle...Heart... a Full House.

Losers who turn themselves into winners are almost always preferable to under-performers who run like rabbits and hide behind the skirts of their women and children.

Do you believe it is important to support Israel with our prayers, our time, our resources? Are you in favor of standing by those who are allies to America and blessing them as they have blessed us? Weeping with a nation who is under attack and remembering that they wept with us on 9/11? I support Israel and believe she should be supported by the American people. How about you? Do you believe in supporting Israel or no?
You believe it because your bible tells you to. Please explain briefly what the bible says. What does the prophesy say again?

The other reason is their location. We need Israel in the middle East. Just like we need turkey more than Greece. This I get.

But I don't always agree with Israel. The mess with the Palestinians and won't give them their own state.

If you believe Israel has a right to exist and to defend herself? Vote yes, Sealy. It's very simple. Speaking up for Israel is an example of support for Israel.

Sure it is. Do you believe it is right to support Israel? It's a straightforward question. Yes or no will be sufficient. If you find it too difficult a question to answer then perhaps the problem is with your heart and not the poll, Luddly.

"stand with..."

Why doesn't Israel "stand with " the US? We are Israel's ally but they are not ours.

Jeremiah Like everything else you post about, you're a non-thinking fanatic on this subject.

While I am passionate about Israel, I am not non-thinking on the subject. I have thought about it a great deal and have asked a simple question in the OP, Luddly. Do you believe it is right to stand by those who stand by you? It's a very simple question, Luddly. Do not overthink it. It's very simple. Yes or no. Pick one. Or don't. Your choice.

Which nation sent a plane full of supplies to the victims of Super Storm Sandy? Only one nation. Think hard. Was it Britain? Saudi Arabia? Australia? Japan? China? No, no, no, no, and no again. Was it Russia? Was it Taiwan? Was it Malaysia, South Korea or Kenya? No, no, no, no and no again. Was it Germany, was it Italy? Was it the Vatican? No, no, and definitely not. Who sent that plane full of supplies?

ISRAEL.

Here's a partial list -

Iran offers to help cities devastated by Hurricane Sandy
Russia sending aid to Hurricane Sandy victims
Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund
Toronto offers aid to New York as Eastern Seaboard cleans up Sandy's mess
France offers aid, solidarity to storm-hit US
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/01/w...team-to-hurricane-stricken-new-york.html?_r=0
Maritime crews cross the border to help Hurricane Sandy victims | CTV Atlantic News
Even a wanted suspected Terrorist offered (the U.S. declined of course):
U.S. turns down Sandy aid from wanted Pakistani militant

Here is another thought for you......

One day? We'll all stand before God and give an account for our lives and on that day? I believe it is quite likely the LORD will remind some folks here about their words concerning Israel! Yes. I believe some of you who from a good conscience have voted for Israel, spoken up for Israel will be quite surprised when the Lord commends you for having spoken on her behalf. Because He knows that by the worlds standards it isn't the "popular thing to do".... yet you've done it. Without any expectation of reward. And so God will openly reward you in that day.

Then there will be some of you here who believe you're A-OK with God and even doing His will by condemning Israel and cursing the Jews! At least one has gone as far as to threaten a Jew here that the camps are still open in Europe! Does that person know that the Jew he threatened has family members he lost during the Holocaust? I wonder. Well, in any case, there is a day when we shall all give an account for our words and actions and that would include whether or not we blessed the Jews and blessed Israel.

With that in mind? It's an important poll. Perhaps more important than many of you realize.
I heard a preacher say if we saw ourselves the way the lord sees us we'd be disgusted.

You saying you want me to say to God after all the fornicating and blasphemy and lies all the other sins all humans have, according to your preachers, you want me to bring up and say to God, " at least I stood with the Jews who killed your son"?

If you are a fornicator, a blasphemer or a liar and have not repented of those sins and turned from them? If you have not accepted Christ as your Savior and today live holy unto Him? You will go to hell when you die.

It's turn or burn. That is what you need to decide. Where will you spend eternity. God said he would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed Israel. He didn't say he'd ignore anyone's sin in exchange for supporting Israel. If you love God? You'll keep His commandments. And if you don't? You won't.

You forgot to call him "wicked".

"turn or burn" ... that's what ISIL says too.

Sure it is. Do you believe it is right to support Israel? It's a straightforward question. Yes or no will be sufficient. If you find it too difficult a question to answer then perhaps the problem is with your heart and not the poll, Luddly.

Everyone has a right to exist and defend themselves.

You asked whether or not individual posters support Israel in that effort.

Two different questions.

Do you believe what I just said? That everyone has a right to exist and defend themselves.

ISRAEL.
One plane? For all we've done for them?

That's worth one misscle. What else you got?

We probably have them that plane. They better bring us some motsa balls.

So we have to look the other way now no matter what?

It's more than anyone else did and that was my point. They did plenty. Israel has been our closest ally since May 14th, 1948 when she was reborn and once again became a nation.

Before then and even from the beginnings of our own nation - it was the Jewish people who provided the finances to pull us through Valley Forge - we would have perished had it not been for Haym Solomon and the Jews who contributed their wealth to feed, cloth and send ammo to Washington and his men at Valley Forge (who were freezing to death, mind you). Today the money they donated (and were never repaid for) would be approximately the equivalent of perhaps 1 million dollars. What is the compound interest on 1 million dollars for approximately 200 plus years? What do we owe Haym Solomon's ancestors? 3 Trillion? 5 Trillion? He never asked to be repaid but if we were to repay them? We haven't even scratched the surface yet. Okay? Not even the surface.
Do you know who is the federal reserve? Haym Solomons relatives. Trust me, Jews don't do nothing for nothing.

People of all nationalities don't do nothing for nothing.

There. Fixed it for you.

Two different questions.

Do you believe what I just said? That everyone has a right to exist and defend themselves.

No, it isn't. Israel has a right to exist and defend herself. Either you believe that is true or you don't. If you want to discuss something else make a thread about it, Luddly.

“A lot of the stories in the Old Testament are in fact plagiarized material, particularly from the rich mythical heritage of the Sumerians – the inventors of writing. The story of Noah and the flood story, thecreation of man out of clay, Cain and Abel, the gardens of Eden, the tree of knowledge, creation of Eve from Adams rib, and numerous other myths, like the throwing of Moses after he was born in the river, are all but stories found recorded on Sumerian clay tablets dating 5000 years back in time”
Hebrew Bible: Plagiarized Mythology and Defaced Monotheism  |  SHOAH

Two different questions.

No, it isn't. Israel has a right to exist and defend herself. Either you believe that is true or you don't. If you want to discuss something else make a thread about it, Luddly.
Do Israel s enemies have the right to defend themselves? Depends on who's court you're in.

Two different questions.

Since you have changed the subject from "Support Israel?" to "Israel has a right to exist and defend itself" ...

Answer my question -

"stand with..."

ISRAEL.
You are incredibly ignorant.
International response to Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back