Is this anther fake story ? Look at the car, blood is in the passenger's side

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Terrorist dressed as Haredi stabs Israeli in Gush Etzion

Settler stops car after being hit in the head with stone, and then jumped by terrorist who stabs him; Israeli opens fire at attacker, wounding him, but the stabber manages to escape.

Elisha Ben Kimon, Yoav Zitun

Because there is no cell reception in the area, the wounded Israeli had to drive up the road towards the entrance gate to Metzad, where he called for help.

IDF troops called to the scene were searching for him. During searches in the village of Si'ir, an IDF soldier was lightly wounded from stones being thrown at him. The army is also looking into the possibility there was more than one terrorist.

The settler, 58, was taken to the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem with a head injury after being hit from a stone, and stab wounds to his chest.
upload_2015-10-25_6-38-40.png

Here is the pic, I rotated it, Isn't the drivers side the one with blue cover. Yuck who could drive around in a car like that?

also there is a photo of a knife on the ground, like the terrorist would leave his knife lying on the ground.

Dressed as a Haredi, may of been an Haredi, if there even was an attack????

Assessment, Fake! Note kids still in car.

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-25_6-31-33.png
    upload_2015-10-25_6-31-33.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 78

Settler stops car after being hit in the head with stone, and then jumped by terrorist who stabs him; Israeli opens fire at attacker, wounding him, but the stabber manages to escape.

Because there is no cell reception in the area, the wounded Israeli had to drive up the road towards the entrance gate to Metzad, where he called for help.

IDF troops called to the scene were searching for him. During searches in the village of Si'ir, an IDF soldier was lightly wounded from stones being thrown at him. The army is also looking into the possibility there was more than one terrorist.

The settler, 58, was taken to the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem with a head injury after being hit from a stone, and stab wounds to his chest.
View attachment 53286

Here is the pic, I rotated it, Isn't the drivers side the one with blue cover. Yuck who could drive around in a car like that?

also there is a photo of a knife on the ground, like the terrorist would leave his knife lying on the ground.

Why is it fake the terrorist could have fired from the drivers side of the car causing the blood to land on the passenger seat when the driver threw himself down. Not everyone can afford to go out and buy a new car with the loan they get from the Jewish ran banks.

Once again you fail to incite violence against the Jews because you are so silly. How about a link ?

View attachment 53286

Probably leaned over to avoid the attack.
I would think most people would.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

Like pallywood do you mean, and all those fake blood libels you post as reality.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

Like pallywood do you mean, and all those fake blood libels you post as reality.

So you admit this is fake, thank you.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

How about I throw some rocks at your head and we'll see if you duck?

View attachment 53286

With penelope any attack on Jews is fake, and any Palestinian fart is holy.

Move along now.

View attachment 53286

With penelope any attack on Jews is fake, and any Palestinian fart is holy.

Move along now.

I guess you agree its fake.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

You'd probably love that , a true blue Zionist. If someone threw rocks at my head, my hands would protect my face and head automatically. Fake pic.and story.

But if the driver is sitting in the blue seat, thus covering the seat with his body, you would not expect blood on the covered parts.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

You'd probably love that , a true blue Zionist. If someone threw rocks at my head, my hands would protect my face and head automatically. Fake pic.and story.

So you'd just sit there with your hands over your face? :lmao:
So not only are you stupid but you have a death wish?

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

Well the man got out and chase the man and got knifed.
Look at the pic, really come on.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4715851,00.html

657778701000100490871no.jpg

See the heart shape, I think that is trying to point out the glass. What a hoot.

View attachment 53286

LOL! You my dear make a very good case for pro abortion.

I doubt it. Faked.

See the heart shape, I think that is trying to point out the glass. What a hoot.

Why wouldnt he get out of the car? It is a lot easier to shoot from the standing position.

I doubt it. Faked.

You my dear make a very good case for pro abortion.

I doubt it. Faked.

You Zionist are so clear. Yes I'm a gentile.

View attachment 53286

I doubt it. Faked.

So you admit this is fake, thank you.

Did not say that, unless you are saying that all the things you post are fakes ?

You Zionist are so clear. Yes I'm a gentile.

As are most of the worlds Zionists, so what do you have to say about them.

Forum List

Back