Super Bowl LIII Thread

Easy money :abgg2q.jpg:

Hey, a wins a win. Never going to see from another team in my lifetime, and they aren't finished yet.

Last edited:
I knew Edelman would win MVP, he deserved it. I do think though, a defensive player should have won it this year. When you allow only 3 points, you know there were great plays in the game

Maybe Hightower could have won as well, he had a great game.

What is the over under on how many orderlies it will take to restrain L a Rams fan for the next six weeks?

What is the over under on how many orderlies it will take to restrain L a Rams fan for the next six weeks?

Not as many as will be required to restrain the New Orleans fans. They took it on the chin the hardest.

Oh, and to those Rams players who said they weren't going to visit the WH if they won? No worries, your invitation has been rescinded!

Last edited:
Both teams are playing like they know the winner goes to the White House.

It’s an honor you dumb ass, but leave it to an imbecile such as yourself to choose to lose over winning...

Oh wait I almost forgot you voted for the loser!! Twice!!!

Both teams are playing like they know the winner goes to the White House.

It’s an honor you dumb ass, but leave it to an imbecile such as yourself to choose to lose over winning...

Oh wait I almost forgot you voted for the loser!! Twice!!!
Didn’t you as well when Obama was president? Not sure what your point was there? :dunno:

At least the refs stayed out of trouble

Don’t remember any challenges

Forum List

Back