Super Bowl LIII Thread

I'm still debating if I'm even going to watch it for the first time in 30 years.
Rams shouldnt be there but it's not their fault the officiating is a joke.
But then I want to see the patriots lose,but then you always have that doubt that it's all rigged so whats the point?

The NFL is losing me...
The only reason I can see to keep watching is it's a good way to gather your buddies for some quality cooking and drinking.
I love football and look forward to the playoffs and Super Bowl. After what happened two weeks ago, I’m going to hang out with my girl, clean my place and keep the channel off the station the game is on.

I’ve been watching movies all day and I made sure the station I am on is not a sports station. I don’t want to be counted as someone who watched nfl pre game show either.

I don’t care if players want to take a knee. I do care if the game is rigged.

Now, that is some funny crap!
Do you want to see her boobs? Am I allowed to show you her boobs?

Attachments

• 83EA3A0C-D13B-450B-9EDC-1CBDAB1D955E.jpeg
    83EA3A0C-D13B-450B-9EDC-1CBDAB1D955E.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 10
I'm still debating if I'm even going to watch it for the first time in 30 years.
But then I want to see the patriots lose,but then you always have that doubt that it's all rigged so whats the point?

The NFL is losing me...
The only reason I can see to keep watching is it's a good way to gather your buddies for some quality cooking and drinking.
I love football and look forward to the playoffs and Super Bowl. After what happened two weeks ago, I’m going to hang out with my girl, clean my place and keep the channel off the station the game is on.

I’ve been watching movies all day and I made sure the station I am on is not a sports station. I don’t want to be counted as someone who watched nfl pre game show either.

I dont care for the kneelers but it's not enough to stop me from watching.
The obvious ref BS is whats doing it for me,same reason I stopped watching the NBA. The bias was ridiculous and obvious.

Hell the guy got fined for the hit!! Yet know one saw it?
I call bullshit!
Papageorgio believes it’s not fixed

The NFL is losing me...

I dont care for the kneelers but it's not enough to stop me from watching.
The obvious ref BS is whats doing it for me,same reason I stopped watching the NBA. The bias was ridiculous and obvious.

Hell the guy got fined for the hit!! Yet know one saw it?
I call bullshit!
Papageorgio believes it’s not fixed

You can comprehend English, I was worried you couldn’t.

Forum List

Back