Super Bowl LIII Thread

What a horrible game from Jared Goff. He was terrible. I wonder how much was him and how much was McVay's inability to find good playcalls for the offense? That was a very disappointing showing for a supposed 'offensive genius'.

I also don't buy the line that there is nothing wrong with Gurley. He's the team's best weapon and he was under-utilized in both the Championship Game and the Super Bowl. Yes, he had 10 carries, but he should have had more, and he only had 1 reception for a loss of a yard.

I don't want to take anything away from the Patriot's defense, because they played one hell of a game. However, I don't think the Rams did much, if any, real adjusting to try to find ways past that D. It felt like the same old, same old for most of the game.

I'm just glad Brady didn't get the MVP, that would have been horrible. Edelman deserved it.

What a horrible game from Jared Goff. He was terrible. I wonder how much was him and how much was McVay's inability to find good playcalls for the offense? That was a very disappointing showing for a supposed 'offensive genius'.

I also don't buy the line that there is nothing wrong with Gurley. He's the team's best weapon and he was under-utilized in both the Championship Game and the Super Bowl. Yes, he had 10 carries, but he should have had more, and he only had 1 reception for a loss of a yard.

I don't want to take anything away from the Patriot's defense, because they played one hell of a game. However, I don't think the Rams did much, if any, real adjusting to try to find ways past that D. It felt like the same old, same old for most of the game.

I'm just glad Brady didn't get the MVP, that would have been horrible. Edelman deserved it.

Goff looked terrible, he looked like the youngest QB to ever play in a Super Bowl. I thought Fischer was the head coach watching Goff play. Just confused, tentative, just nothing like we saw the weeks leading up to the game. Gurley, is hurt, he has to be, to have a great back that could open up the passing lanes, just a shame.

Bellichick, as much as I hate the Pats had one hell of a defensive game plan. I picked them to lose against the Chargers, the Chiefs and the Rams, I underestimated that team.

The crowd, was there any Rams fans there? It sounded like a Pats home game. It seems the following for the Rams is not there yet.

Goff looked terrible, he looked like the youngest QB to ever play in a Super Bowl. I thought Fischer was the head coach watching Goff play. Just confused, tentative, just nothing like we saw the weeks leading up to the game. Gurley, is hurt, he has to be, to have a great back that could open up the passing lanes, just a shame.

Bellichick, as much as I hate the Pats had one hell of a defensive game plan. I picked them to lose against the Chargers, the Chiefs and the Rams, I underestimated that team.

The crowd, was there any Rams fans there? It sounded like a Pats home game. It seems the following for the Rams is not there yet.

Goff did seem to realize how poorly he played and took the blame for how the offense performed.
Jared Goff shoulders blame for Rams' offensive ineptitude

Goff did seem to realize how poorly he played and took the blame for how the offense performed.
Jared Goff shoulders blame for Rams' offensive ineptitude

I give him credit for that, I like the kid but his disappearing act was just unexpected. Adam Levine was on the field longer than Goff.

GARBAGE game tho. 3 points in 30 minutes between the supposed best teams?

Defense is half the game.
I've seen nothing special defensively. Receivers can't catch the passes.

At least the refs are staying out of the game

I enjoyed the game quite a bit. Every play from scrimmage could see a lead change. To me that is exciting.

My breakdown is this:

Goff was not ready for what The Patriots threw at him.

My big question was why either team didn't reach into the bag of tricks to try to break the game open a bit. Some reverses, halfback passes, a reverse; run a hurry-up offense or something.

I think LA should have thrown to it's backs more; the Pats linebackers were never tested much.

.....I see the big mouth, immature, etc Ram's fan has ran away into the corner....I haven't heard the loud mouth crap from him/her since the losers lost

upload_2019-6-7_18-35-22.png

upload_2019-6-7_18-31-3.png

FFS! These Guys RULE..... Belichick Got 7 Rings. Tom has 6 rings. What Team makes you mad LOSER?
And how can Tom win 6 times all by cheating? Small Clue LOSERS, YOU DO NOT. Maybe get lucky once.
But to go to 9 Super Bowls and win 6, Cheating does not do that.

upload_2019-6-7_18-39-31.png

A little bit of FYI LOSER TEAMS.
TEAM, KICKASS New England has gone to the Super Bowl 11 Times. 9 With Tom and Crews (6W-3L.
And 2 other times. 1986' and 97' lost these, but still went.

Last edited:
Here in New York, Jets fans are already preparing 5th Avenue parade floats. Happens every year come summer-time. And if they win a couple of games in a row mid-season, the playoff parties begin! If you live in New York like I do, its fascinating to watch every year!:deal::hyper::hyper:

Here in New York, Jets fans are already preparing 5th Avenue parade floats. Happens every year come summer-time. And if they win a couple of games in a row mid-season, the playoff parties begin! If you live in New York like I do, its fascinating to watch every year!:deal::hyper::hyper:

I'll never understand New York teams playing in New Jersey. Playing in the wrong city, but still in the same state, is somehow not as bad. San Fran playing in Santa Clara, Dallas playing in Arlington, those are silly but still somewhat acceptable situations. The Giants and Jets playing in Jersey? Bleh.

I'll never understand New York teams playing in New Jersey. Playing in the wrong city, but still in the same state, is somehow not as bad. San Fran playing in Santa Clara, Dallas playing in Arlington, those are silly but still somewhat acceptable situations. The Giants and Jets playing in Jersey? Bleh.

Why you would do ANYTHING in NJ is a mystery.

Meh, it's a 10 minute drive from the city. Considering they can't build more in the city, it's either have it closer in Jersey or further away up north in NY. Their offices are also based in NY. Not really a big deal if you asked me.

Forum List

Back