Super Bowl LIII Thread

Vegas opens with the Rams as a 1.5 point favorite, O/U at 56.5.

I'm going to freeroll and take my winnings from this week and put it on N.E straight up again. I lost with N.O last week with what I think was a bad decision or two, this week God gave me a make up, especially after the Ford penalty.

N.E is hit and miss in the S.B. They deserved to win some and lost (in particular the one against the Giants) and vice versa (the Seattle S.B loss is one that will haunt the Seahawks for the rest of their lives).

I just want to stay with Brady, root for the old guy and the old, reliable team that doesn't have much left, but still seems to get it done somehow.

Prefer the Rams but don't think they're up to it.
the rams will be haunted by the fact they shouldn't be there.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

If they were an HONEST team they would forfeit their super bowl berth and give it to the team that they know they screwed out of a super bowl appearance and even one the NFL itself says the screwed up on.

814.jpg
Rams have the #2 offense (next to KC), and not the worst defense, but if you give
these two guys 2 weeks to prepare for any defense, as they say in NYC, fuhgedaboudit .
It should be a high scoring game in the new Atlanta dome.
I've been 0-2 so far but I'm going Patriots over the Rams 45 - 41.

View attachment 241340 Rams have the #2 offense (next to KC), and not the worst defense, but if you give
these two guys 2 weeks to prepare for any defense, as they say in NYC, fuhgedaboudit .
It should be a high scoring game in the new Atlanta dome.
I've been 0-2 so far but I'm going Patriots over the Rams 45 - 41.
After stiffing the Jets so many years ago hope he loses badly

I'm going with the Rams by 4. Call it 34-30. The Pats get a chance at the end to drive for the winning score but come up a bit short.

Some of that is probably my desire to have teams other than the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. :p

Tom Brady has more wins, TD passes, and yards in the playoffs than Jared Goff has in his career, regular and post season. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back