Super Bowl LIII Thread

This one at 4th and goal. If it would have been called, we wouldn't even be talking about a Saints field goal, the Rams would have scored a touchdown on the goal line with 4 downs to do it....
saints-jared-goff-facemask.jpg

And lets not even bring up all of the delays of game and the three other facemasks that weren't called against the Saints.

The Saints coaching staff are the dirtiest team in the league. Good riddance. See Bountygate.

Prefer the Rams but don't think they're up to it.
the rams will be haunted by the fact they shouldn't be there.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

If they were an HONEST team they would forfeit their super bowl berth and give it to the team that they know they screwed out of a super bowl appearance and even one the NFL itself says the screwed up on.

The Rams didn't screw the Saints out of anything, the NFL Officiating System did. But it would leave a bad taste in my mouth as a Rams player to have to go to the SB that way. How two refs could see textbook defensive early hit, a high hit, a defender that never even turned to play the ball and helmet-to-helmet that even later drew a fine from the NFL and not see or CALL the penalty (any penalty) is beyond me. The refs are ALL OVER THE PLACE and these old geezers can go 180° on a play on any given day. Why can't the refs, when in doubt, simply review the video real fast like every other stinking person does in the stadium on the megatron and sometimes admit they make mistakes?

This one at 4th and goal. If it would have been called, we wouldn't even be talking about a Saints field goal, the Rams would have scored a touchdown on the goal line with 4 downs to do it....
saints-jared-goff-facemask.jpg

And lets not even bring up all of the delays of game and the three other facemasks that weren't called against the Saints.

The Saints coaching staff are the dirtiest team in the league. Good riddance. See Bountygate.

That's why the NFL called Sean after the game and say we blew the call. They did not apologize to the Rams. They apologized to the Saints.

That hands to the face didnt even effect the play. Just like a holding on the other side of the field. What about the illegal hands to the face against Brees in OT when he threw the interception? He threw it up figuring that it would get called and theyd get the ball. They didn't.

The Saints are one of the least penalized teams in the NFL. Goddell knows he fucked them out of a Superbowl. I just hope that someone reminds him of it one day when he least expects it. I promise I'd turn my head.

OL: The Key to Brady

The key to the Patriots winning Super Bowl LIII is how the OL performs in protecting QB Tom Brady. If the Patriots OL can contain Rams' DT Aaron Donald. He's a beast, and if the DL of the Rams rushes and pressures Brady too much, Brady simply won't be able to manage the offense well enough to create the sufficient momentum to handle the Rams' overall 'fluid' style of offense-defense play.

Protect Brady, and he can start to weave around and dissect the Rams' defense and orchestrate his usual gunner-offense.

====

BRADY: If my OL protects me from you, I can reach my receivers!
DONALD: I'll be comin' at ya, Brady, and so will the rest of my DL mates...
BRADY: Well, containing you is a challenge, but I believe in my OL!
DONALD: So if you don't get pressured, you'll think more...clearly?
BRADY: Yup; I can manage everything if the OL protects my body and vision.
DONALD: Well then it'll be a contest of will...

====

That's just the type of conversation you'd imagine Brady and Donald would have before the game, perhaps during a pre-game gathering/party. Go Pats/Brady!

hogan8.jpg

The rams are giving 2.5 points. While they were my original pick to win the super bowl, I’ve since then changed my pick and put 200 dollars on the Pats. Belicheck is going to eat that young coach alive

I'm still debating if I'm even going to watch it for the first time in 30 years.
Rams shouldnt be there but it's not their fault the officiating is a joke.
But then I want to see the patriots lose,but then you always have that doubt that it's all rigged so whats the point?

The NFL is losing me...
The only reason I can see to keep watching is it's a good way to gather your buddies for some quality cooking and drinking.

I'm still debating if I'm even going to watch it for the first time in 30 years.
But then I want to see the patriots lose,but then you always have that doubt that it's all rigged so whats the point?

The NFL is losing me...
The only reason I can see to keep watching is it's a good way to gather your buddies for some quality cooking and drinking.
I love football and look forward to the playoffs and Super Bowl. After what happened two weeks ago, I’m going to hang out with my girl, clean my place and keep the channel off the station the game is on.

I’ve been watching movies all day and I made sure the station I am on is not a sports station. I don’t want to be counted as someone who watched nfl pre game show either.

I don’t care if players want to take a knee. I do care if the game is rigged.

The NFL is losing me...
I love football and look forward to the playoffs and Super Bowl. After what happened two weeks ago, I’m going to hang out with my girl, clean my place and keep the channel off the station the game is on.

I’ve been watching movies all day and I made sure the station I am on is not a sports station. I don’t want to be counted as someone who watched nfl pre game show either.

Now, that is some funny crap!

The NFL is losing me...

I dont care for the kneelers but it's not enough to stop me from watching.
The obvious ref BS is whats doing it for me,same reason I stopped watching the NBA. The bias was ridiculous and obvious.

Hell the guy got fined for the hit!! Yet know one saw it?
I call bullshit!

I haven't bet the crooked NFL in years.....saw things the Raiders got away with that turned my stomach although I liked Kenny Stabler. Being a Lions' fan, playoff games are things other teams do, so I don't have favorites, believe the league championship games are always better than the Super Bowl, and look into who is the backup QB in case the starter goes down. Both of these teams look to be healthy (Gurley?) and they're both well-coached. Brady has always been a favorite (M GO BLUE!) and it sickens me that racist black defensive linemen are coming up with more dirty tricks to hurt him. Since I like Brady, despise everything about Karlifornia, especially L.A. I'm going with the Pats.....Boston may have 3 or 4 champs this year, if the Celtics and Bruins prevail....that's impressive. Pats 17, Rams 13.

Weak half by Brady. NE should have more than 3. Why they don't run on 4th and 1 and instead decide to throw is beyond me.

I was impressed with N.E's dfense last week. Now Rams will get the ball and will try different routes and play calls second half.

Still anyones game obviously.

Forum List

Back