Super Bowl Halftime Farce

Why?

Why can't we all just be Americans?
Why do we need to promote one skin color to the exclusion of other skin colors?.
We can all be Americans. We should strive To all be better Americans. Blacks still have to deal with injustice and racism, whites don’t, therefore I’m all for doing things to help combat that issue by promoting things on the so called black agenda

Yes, given the history of our country where whites oppressed blacks there is a huge difference… you really don’t see that?
NO, I most certainly DON'T see that. What I SEE is the history of our country (1965-2024) where liberals oppressed whites, with Affirmative Action discrimination, biased courtroom action, Biden's racist "American Rescue Plan" (shredded in th courts for its anti-white racism), etc.

You sound like one of those people who are mind controlled by PBS, with their constant barrage of grainy, old black & white newsreels from the 1950s, showing Jim Crow stuff, without one word about what has been happening over the past 60 years

Last edited:
We can all be Americans. We should strive To all be better Americans. Blacks still have to deal with injustice and racism, whites don’t, therefore I’m all for doing things to help combat that issue by promoting things on the so called black agenda
FALSE! You have it 180 degrees backwards. Injustice & racism to blacks ENDED 59 years ago, when racism got turned on its head, by Affirmative Action. Since then, blacks have had it good, getting jobs, job promotions, college seats, financial aid, business loans, all to the EXCLUSION of whites.

Blacks have been the beneficiaries. Whites have been the victims.

You are "all for" promoting things for blacks, AT THE EXPENSE OF WHITES - that is your RACISM.

Last edited:
FALSE! You have it 180 degrees backwards. Injustice & racism to blacks ENDED 59 years ago, when racism got turned on its head, by Affirmative Action. Since then, blacks have had it good, getting jobs, job promotions, college seats, financial aid, business loans, all to the EXCLUSION of whites.

Blacks have been the beneficiaries. Whites have been the victims.

You are "all for" promoting things for blacks, AT THE EXPENSE OF WHITES - that is your RACISM.

You think all racism ended 59 years ago? So there was no racism after 1965? That is simply ignoring the facts.

This is bullshit.
Whites have walked last for 50 year, which btw I supported. The time has come to just be Americans.

This is bullshit.
Whites have walked last for 50 year, which btw I supported. The time has come to just be Americans.
I think it’s fair to assume you aren’t black. So you can’t really know what it’s like. Try listening more and talking less

Of course not. But the Super Bowl performances before and after the great went out of their way to promote an agenda that was black.
Hard to not call it racist
What agenda was that? Help me out. Describe it. Hard TO call it racist, when I have no idea what you are trying to say.

White people are inferior? I didn't see that message.

You don’t know what the word racist means. Look it up

I'm starting to feel the definition has taken on new meanings! Heaven knows we keep seeing/hearing people, politicians in particular that say "we're not a racist country, Blacks learned a trade while enslaved," & from Nikki Haley, "slavery wasn't the reason for the Civil War!" We're getting stupidier as time goes on! As a Senior, I was hoping to be long gone before it got this bad! I saw it coming! Trump being elected just capped it all off! We're fk'd! :evil: :nono::oops::rolleyes::dunno:

Only an ignorant fool could believe such nonsense. Changing the laws is a step, not a cure

As been said my MLK & others, we have to go after "the hearts & minds" to truly overcome racism! We've been set back 50 years w/ the ignoramuses that thought it w/b a good idea to make an imbecilic bigot to the Presidency! I actually put it on women who have more votes, but even though complaining about a lack of representation, they still went w/ Donald over Hillary! I have nothing for them and their kvetchin' from here on to the end of time! They're a fk'n idiot gender who just can't help making bad decisions from single motherhood to breaking up families b/c they don't feel fulfilled! :evil::meow::nono::dunno:

I'm starting to feel the definition has taken on new meanings! Heaven knows we keep seeing/hearing people, politicians in particular that say "we're not a racist country, Blacks learned a trade while enslaved," & from Nikki Haley, "slavery wasn't the reason for the Civil War!" We're getting stupidier as time goes on! As a Senior, I was hoping to be long gone before it got this bad! I saw it coming! Trump being elected just capped it all off! We're fk'd! :evil: :nono::oops::rolleyes::dunno:
Trump and the idiot logic he and his followers run on certainly isn’t helping things

As been said my MLK & others, we have to go after "the hearts & minds" to truly overcome racism! We've been set back 50 years w/ the ignoramuses that thought it w/b a good idea to make an imbecilic bigot to the Presidency! I actually put it on women who have more votes, but even though complaining about a lack of representation, they still went w/ Donald over Hillary! I have nothing for them and their kvetchin' from here on to the end of time! They're a fk'n idiot gender who just can't help making bad decisions from single motherhood to breaking up families b/c they don't feel fulfilled! :evil::meow::nono::dunno:
Blaming a gender is far too generalized… that’s the kind of thinking that feeds racism and bigotry. Let’s just stick the the actual people who make excuses for Trumps lies and fuel his popularity. No need to paint blame on a gender group

I think it’s fair to assume you aren’t black. So you can’t really know what it’s like. Try listening more and talking less

If people are brought up to belive they are victims they believe it.
It's how they see life not what the reality is. So what they are telling you is seen through a lens of perceived victimization that is not real.

If people are brought up to belive they are victims they believe it.
It's how they see life not what the reality is. So what they are telling you is seen through a lens of perceived victimization that is not real.
I am curious how you would know. You must have been a black person in a past life.

Forum List

Back