Super Bowl Halftime Farce

The main thing to remember is that the people in charge of the who appears at the halftime show are business people. One would assume top business people.

They picked acts that their research showed were popular and were cheap enough to not screw the profits.

The main thing to remember is that the people in charge of the who appears at the halftime show are business people. One would assume top business people.

They picked acts that their research showed were popular and were cheap enough to not screw the profits.
And they put together I think the second most watched halftime show of all time.

You sure are naive. Try looking up who promotes these shows, they are done by companies who represent the artists so it is purely a SELFISH process of SELF-INTEREST.

Of course not. But the Super Bowl performances before and after the great went out of their way to promote an agenda that was black.
Hard to not call it racist
Why do you think promoting a black agenda a racist thing?

A black agenda? You mean for 18% of the population to hog 86% of an event? Not to mention TV, movies, commercials and everything else?
All the while threatening to "take over?"

Meanwhile, you call it white privilege for whites to even get a fair, even, level shot when they are the vast majority of people.

Last halftime show I liked was in 2012 with Madonna and I'm not even a Madonna fan, but the songs, the dancing and the stage sets and choreography were simply out of this world. I liked it so much I saved the performance on video.

Look at what these shows USED to be, starting with 2010 going BACK:
  • The Who
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
  • Prince
  • The Rolling Stones
  • Paul McCartney
  • Janet Jackson
  • U2
  • Aerosmith
  • Phil Collins
  • ZZ Top
I guess all of the good talent is gone and all we are left with now is Dr. Dre and Usher. No one can deny that these shows have gone from talent spectaculars to now being politically motivated ass-kissing kid shows.
I like the 2015 one with Katy Perry.

1708056393452.png

Suppose one was promoting a white agenda. Would you call it racist ? Congressional White Caucus ? NAAWP ? White Studies Department ?
White Lives Matter ?

A black agenda? You mean for 18% of the population to hog 86% of an event? Not to mention TV, movies, commercials and everything else?
All the while threatening to "take over?"

Meanwhile, you call it white privilege for whites to even get a fair, even, level shot when they are the vast majority of people.
No I mean for 100% of the population

I’d call it promoting a black agenda… something that I as a white person support for the most part

Why?

Why can't we all just be Americans?
Why do we need to promote one skin color to the exclusion of other skin colors?.

Suppose one was promoting a white agenda. Would you call it racist ? Congressional White Caucus ? NAAWP ? White Studies Department ?
White Lives Matter ?
Yes, given the history of our country where whites oppressed blacks there is a huge difference… you really don’t see that?

Forum List

Back