Sunni thinks his wife is property

So, um, seriously, does any one else have the idea that some men (especially some American men that are taught to be so materialistic) would in fact treat their wives so much better IF they did 'understand' them to be more property to be kept up than otherwise? It's just a thought... :( Perhaps not a comfortable one for some... but one the same.

Sunni once offered to make me one of his wives, to dress me in fine silks and drape me in gold. I told him that I'd end up killing him while he slept. :lol:

Having said that, I like Sunni, and I think he loves and respects his wife, and I don't think that his perspective is all that different from many men who are not Islamic. My southern baptist ex-husband definitely thought I was his property.

That makes him kind of an asshole. (probably the reason for the "ex.")

If I had a wife I can't concive of thinking of her as property, the concept just eludes me.

Mine thinks everything I own is her property.

Oh, BTW, he hates Jews, too.

As I have stated over and over again.

I am against the Zionist Jews who support Israel.

But have no problem with the regular Jewish people. :cool:

Liar

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on. :cuckoo:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Jews worldwide you said. :doubt: :eusa_liar:

But that's ok, you have your supporters.

Pssst! This thread is about Sunni and his misogyny. If you want to talk about other faiths, start other threads. Quit trying to deflect in this one.

IF this thread was intended to flame Sunni for his misogyny, wouldn't it have been posted in the Flame forum? Instead, it was posted in the religion and ethics forum. Does that make it an attempt to brush all muslims with the Sunni brush, or just a bad flame job on Sunni?

I haven't been on here to really know how the forum handles topics in religion. However, my general experience is that you can bash Christians and Jews all you want, but if you make one negative comment about islam ever how true it may be, you have cursed the only true god and will soon die. The PC ground is not level for the big three.
That's pretty much the case, although there are some outspoken judeo/christian posters who will post in rebuttal. But, whenever Islam is brought up, there are always several who will attempt to deflect to Christians and Jews. Some bite and start defending their religion, but I think they should just focus on the topic.

Also, it seems that there are a lot of atheists who preach about atheism just as much.

Some of the discussions can be good, but I usually try to avoid them because they turn into idiotic pissing contests by those who have trouble focusing.

There ya go, sweetie.

And, great to be posting with you again. It's been years.

IF this thread was intended to flame Sunni for his misogyny, wouldn't it have been posted in the Flame forum? Instead, it was posted in the religion and ethics forum. Does that make it an attempt to brush all muslims with the Sunni brush, or just a bad flame job on Sunni?

I haven't been on here to really know how the forum handles topics in religion. However, my general experience is that you can bash Christians and Jews all you want, but if you make one negative comment about islam ever how true it may be, you have cursed the only true god and will soon die. The PC ground is not level for the big three.
That's pretty much the case, although there are some outspoken judeo/christian posters who will post in rebuttal. But, whenever Islam is brought up, there are always several who will attempt to deflect to Christians and Jews. Some bite and start defending their religion, but I think they should just focus on the topic.

Also, it seems that there are a lot of atheists who preach about atheism just as much.

Some of the discussions can be good, but I usually try to avoid them because they turn into idiotic pissing contests by those who have trouble focusing.

There ya go, sweetie.

And, great to be posting with you again. It's been years.

It HAS been a while!

You know what they say about athiests! They ain't got no songs!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSnauYjqKc]YouTube - ‪Steve Martin - Athiests Ain't Got No Songs‬‏[/ame]

I believe Sunni is entitled to his opinion.

A lot of his opinions are wrong as hell, but he is also a U.S. Army veteran who fought for this country in the Vietnam war. He has a lovely family (I've seen pics), and I know he adores them. I frequently disagree with him, but this thread by Si Modo, which was designed to do nothing more than gangpile him, is pretty lame.

Gangpile? lol

And you stand up for him?

AND he stays quiet while you post and he just reads it all in his troll.

You may think you know him because you've seen some pics...

This is your proof that he is a good man?

After the way he talks about women? Truly you are lost somewhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C3_dkBcLgU]YouTube - ‪Kids From Fame TV Series We off to see the wizard‬‏[/ame]

:cuckoo:

Folks, if a person is Muslim and wants to be a good Muslim he has to follow all of the teachings in the Koran and accompanying documents, not just the ones that the West feels are hip or cool.

They really don't have much choice in the matter.

The problem seems to be the perverting or misinterpretation of the Koran by some.

Folks, if a person is Muslim and wants to be a good Muslim he has to follow all of the teachings in the Koran and accompanying documents, not just the ones that the West feels are hip or cool.

They really don't have much choice in the matter.

The problem seems to be the perverting or misinterpretation of the Koran by some.

Hey mud. It's been a while. Hope you are doing well. Could you elaborate on that last sentence?

I believe Sunni is entitled to his opinion.

A lot of his opinions are wrong as hell, but he is also a U.S. Army veteran who fought for this country in the Vietnam war. He has a lovely family (I've seen pics), and I know he adores them. I frequently disagree with him, but this thread by Si Modo, which was designed to do nothing more than gangpile him, is pretty lame.

Gangpile? lol

And you stand up for him?

AND he stays quiet while you post and he just reads it all in his troll.

You may think you know him because you've seen some pics...

This is your proof that he is a good man?

After the way he talks about women? Truly you are lost somewhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C3_dkBcLgU]YouTube - ‪Kids From Fame TV Series We off to see the wizard‬‏[/ame]

:cuckoo:

A Vietnam Vet? Please....You can't believe anything that fraud says. First he says his wife is a Somali muslim ( in 2008 when he first joined the board) then he says she is a member of the "Sons of the Confederacy":doubt: for some reason we can't go back that far anymore, I guess the new modes changed it or something, but that is what he said. Sunni is a fraud and anyone who believes his bull is a clueless idiot .

it's nice that this thread invites "discussion" about sunni man.

i guess another split is in order.

but actually, the thread is a failure from the beginning, if it was designed to start a discussion about the female role in islam, which it it was not.

From what I gather, Sunni was referring to his wife as 'one's own, special' wife. The way he used the word 'property' was as if he was saying she is his wife and his alone, no other man can have her for a wife, she is his 'own, special', or his own wife.

I do not believe he was meaning she was only a piece of land, or a piece of jewelry. If one would actually read what he wrote, he was showing love for her in his words.

Now, I do not agree with Sunni on everything, however, the OP seems to have taken Sunni's words and twisted them into something they weren't.

.You can't believe anything that fraud says. First he says his wife is a Somali muslim ( in 2008 when he first joined the board) then he says she is a member of the "Sons of the Confederacy"

Hey Schlomo, You might want to lay off the Manischewits wine for a while.

A woman can not join the "Sons of the Confederacy". :cuckoo:

.You can't believe anything that fraud says. First he says his wife is a Somali muslim ( in 2008 when he first joined the board) then he says she is a member of the "Sons of the Confederacy"

Finally he comes up.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Mostly this tool just leaves his groomed 'friends' to fight his battles. Well, to him women are property. Regardless of what he whispers in the ears of the susceptible minds that he grooms.

^^ No, not at that level. I most certainly don't believe it and think you agree with it.

Doubly so when I read your last post about Jews and Genocide.

Remember?

swallow ....enjoy the endless pm's you are gonna get from ropey

so i take it your point here is that jews only care about their holocaust....

i have found that to be true in general.....the motto....'never again'...should read....'never again to us'

genocide is neither a left or right problem ....its a human problem that needs to be stopped on all fronts regardless of who is being killed by whom

You have to remember; " Only the Jews have suffered."

Everybody else was just inconvenienced. :doubt:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...-the-philippines-post3830447.html#post3830447

And this is the right area to respond to such things I was told, and if one can get a magpie to cheep in order to post it then it's a fine thing.

Then I was told to find one. (magpie)

I did. :rofl:

Right here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/echo-...booty-crusader-is-near-500-a.html#post3836669

And his magpies protecting his frightened a$$. :thup:

Is she property as well Sunni Man?

Can't you stand for a friend who stands for you?

I see you down there.

:thup: :rofl:

Oh, BTW, he hates Jews, too.

As I have stated over and over again.

I am against the Zionist Jews who support Israel.

But have no problem with the regular Jewish people. :cool:

Liar

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on. :cuckoo:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Jews worldwide you said. :doubt: :eusa_liar:

But that's ok, you have your supporters.

And you did not stand to your lie either.

Sup with that, liar? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

oops.."Daughters of the Confederacy"...My bad.. You're still a fraud Sunni boy, all those who believe anything you say are still clueless and those who support you regardless I would assume agree with you either way they're scum in my book.

Now, I do not agree with Sunni on everything, however, the OP seems to have taken Sunni's words and twisted them into something they weren't.

Oh, so it's not just me who sees it this way. Sunni can be a downright jackass, but in this case, I think the attacks are a little off base.

oops.."Daughters of the Confederacy"...My bad.. You're still a fraud Sunni boy, all those who believe anything you say are still clueless and those who support you regardless I would assume agree with you either way they're scum in my book.

btw It's the secretary of our mosque who is in the DAR "Daighters of the Revolution" :cool:

starzl.jpg

Remember this Avatar Sunni Man?.

You used to change them while in discussion with me when I was a newbie and had first come.

Death camps, etc. etc.

I remember because I caught them. Want some more?

So, yes, you are a bit of a special person to me.

Sue me. I've a lawyer on this forum.

:thup:

Forum List

Back