Sunni thinks his wife is property

Me: It is especially disturbing when someone wants to stone another when they have no personal connection to the case at all. That disturbs most normal folks.

You: Most folks want to kill the person who harmed their child.

You consider yourself normal. Let's test your theory. Do a poll. Ask people if they'd take a whack at Casie Anthony with a baseball bat if given the opportunity to do so, without penalty or risk. None of us have a personal connection to her, and yet most of us are emotionally horrified by what she did.

I guarantee that you aren't as normal as you think you are.

I'll say it flat out. I worked with a client whose 6 year old niece was dragged out of her apartment one night, raped, killed, and thrown into a river a mile from their house. If given the opportunity, I'd happily participate in stoning the person who killed her, particularly if that was the means by which capital punishment was practiced in my country. If that makes me sick in your books, well, I'll just have to find some way to cope with the horrific trauma of being disrespected by a gaping stupid twat.

So, feel free to answer my question: Are you against the death penalty in all circumstances?

Rather perhaps better said about CA is by what appears to be parental neglect many have assumed her guilt of maliciousness. :(

Well...you didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway.
I am FOR the death penalty.
No, I would not use a baseball bat on Casey Anthony. Don't self project unto others, catz.
Yes, I wish she would have been found guilty but she was not. IF she were found guilty, then strapping her to a gurney and inserting the needle would be just fine.
Being FOR the death penalty does not mean one wants the perp to be tortured to death. Stoning is torture. Anyone that can brag they could pick up a stone and participate in such a method of cause death is sick in the head. As sick as the perp themselves. Being FOR the death penalty, in my opinion only, is to have said persons "put down" in a humane manner, regardless of what they did to their victims.

Oh, BTW, he hates Jews, too.

As I have stated over and over again.

I am against the Zionist Jews who support Israel.

But have no problem with the regular Jewish people. :cool:

So you would not see it as anti-Muslim when one of us says
1) We are against Muslims who think it okay to kill infidels
2) We are against Muslims who promote a mosque in the shadow of Ground Zero
3) We are against Muslims who support and promote Shariah law
4) We are against Muslims who would stone somebody to death

But we have no problem with the regular Muslim people?

Last edited:

So you would not see it as anti-Muslim when one of us says

That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!!

There, did I do that right, Sunni?

So you wouluid not see it as anti-Muslim when one of us says

I would have no problem with that Foxfyte.

Because everything that you listed are issues that are up for debate.

And not directed at individual Muslims just because they are Muslims . :cool:

No, I would not use a baseball bat on Casey Anthony. Don't self project unto others, catz.
Yes, I wish she would have been found guilty but she was not. IF she were found guilty, then strapping her to a gurney and inserting the needle would be just fine.
Being FOR the death penalty does not mean one wants the perp to be tortured to death. Stoning is torture. Anyone that can brag they could pick up a stone and participate in such a method of cause death is sick in the head. As sick as the perp themselves. Being FOR the death penalty, in my opinion only, is to have said persons "put down" in a humane manner, regardless of what they did to their victims.

That's an opinion. And, if you're the sort of girl who likes other people to handle your dirty work, that's one way to live, but I don't think it's a respectable way to live. See, the way I see it is that if you're going to support the death penalty, you ought to get up close and personal with what you're supporting. Otherwise, you're really kind of a hypocrite.

"OH, I want horrible murderers to be killed, but I am not going to get my hands dirty with it, because I'm too pure and wholesome. But, I support their deaths 100%."

It kinda reminds me of PETA freaks who go on letterman and rag on animal cruelty, but wear leather shoes.

It's not nonsense. Islam is misogynistic.

Some muslims are misogynistic. So are some Christians, buddhists, and Jews. Most Mormons are, and almost all fundamentalist polygamist mormons are, but I don't see you being all up in their business, in spite of the fact that they marry their daughters off at 16 to 40+ year old men.

So you wouluid not see it as anti-Muslim when one of us says

I would have no problem with that Foxfyte.

Because everything that you listed are issues that are up for debate.

And not directed at individual Muslims just because they are Muslims . :cool:

Philosophically I agree with you, but when I target ONLY Muslims who support such things, and not ALL people of every label who support such things, I could easily be accused of prejudice or bigotry focused on Muslims. And if I oppose only Zionists Jews who support Israel and not ALL people, including myself. who support Israel, then I could easily be accused of prejudice or bigotry focused on Jews.

It is consistent with my original view on this thread.

I will support whatever relationship, labels, metaphors, or symbolism you and your wife might share so long as it is satisfying to you both and injurious to neither. I resent it when somebody tries to tell me what the relationship between me and my husband should be or criticizes me for what it is, and I cannot do that to another without being a hypocrite.

But nevertheless, I would never counsel a young woman to agree to be the 'property' of anybody nor would I condone the stoning of any human being (or any other creature)under any circumstances and I continue to oppose a mosque in the shadow of ground zero and I would possiibly resort to civil disobedience to oppose the destruction of our Constitution by the implementation of Sharia Law.

But one the most beautiful concepts of the United States is that we are allowed to hold any view about anything we wish so long as we allow others the same right.

I believe Sunni is entitled to his opinion.

A lot of his opinions are wrong as hell, but he is also a U.S. Army veteran who fought for this country in the Vietnam war. He has a lovely family (I've seen pics), and I know he adores them. I frequently disagree with him, but this thread by Si Modo, which was designed to do nothing more than gangpile him, is pretty lame.

That's an opinion. And, if you're the sort of girl who likes other people to handle your dirty work, that's one way to live, but I don't think it's a respectable way to live. See, the way I see it is that if you're going to support the death penalty, you ought to get up close and personal with what you're supporting. Otherwise, you're really kind of a hypocrite.

"OH, I want horrible murderers to be killed, but I am not going to get my hands dirty with it, because I'm too pure and wholesome. But, I support their deaths 100%."

It kinda reminds me of PETA freaks who go on letterman and rag on animal cruelty, but wear leather shoes.

Because I want someone punished in a humane way makes me fickle? Said the pot to the kettle.
I thought you kind of humorous at first. Now I think you just stupid.

Forum List

Back