Sunni - answer me a question.....

:lol:

That's what I thought, Grace. You can't take the fucking heat so you run the fuck away. You are all tough when you are running in a pack but when push comes to shove you can't stand on your own. You are a cowardly woman.

Remove user from ignore listLuissa
This message is hidden because Luissa is on your ignore list.

Ah. Bliss.

Now...to anyone else that would care to give their opinion on the "******" issue...what say you?

In case you haven't heard, they don't hire pansy leftists who are afraid of guns to be on firing squads. Dumbass.

So now you are arguing that firing squad members never miss.

:dig:
No. Holy crap, you're stupid.

The target is stationary, the aim point is marked, the range is short, the weapons are sighted in, the shooters are marksmen...and there are several shooters.

The whole setup is designed to ensure misses DON'T happen. Will a single shooter miss the aim point by a small margin sometimes? Yes. Will they ALL miss? No.

Sorry, dude, but you can't guarantee they will all hit their mark accurately. Nor can you prove the person getting shot dies instanteneously and painlessly.

Remove user from ignore listLuissa
This message is hidden because Luissa is on your ignore list.

Ah. Bliss.

Now...to anyone else that would care to give their opinion on the "******" issue...what say you?

That's what I thought, you fucking cuntrag.

putting me on ignore = you lose

Lie? Could be just misconstrued.
How can anyone of sane mind follow a religion that teaches hate? And death? And dishonor amongst fellow human beings? ANY religion. Right now, I'm focusing on Sharia Fucking Numb Shit Law and the pond scum that follows it.

Buncha *******, huh? Amirite?

Fuck off, ****. Are you Luissa this go around or your boardmate you share your fucking account with?

What a charming piece of detritis you are!

So now you are arguing that firing squad members never miss.

:dig:
No. Holy crap, you're stupid.

The target is stationary, the aim point is marked, the range is short, the weapons are sighted in, the shooters are marksmen...and there are several shooters.

The whole setup is designed to ensure misses DON'T happen. Will a single shooter miss the aim point by a small margin sometimes? Yes. Will they ALL miss? No.

Sorry, dude, but you can't guarantee they will all hit their mark accurately. Nor can you prove the person getting shot dies instanteneously and painlessly.
Well, tough shit for you, huh?

You know you look like you're defending stoning? HINT: It has nothing to do with getting high.

Tigerbob, This case sounds like there is a lot more going on then what is said in the press.

I am not a Saudi citizen so it's kind of hard for me to comment on this case.

Ok then. Since you don't want to comment on the "case", then try commenting on a hypothetical situation.

It's 1:00 a.m. A woman is sleeping in her bed in her own home. Her husband is working the night shift. A man breaks the lock on the back door, enters her room and rapes her. Is she guilty of adultery? A simple yes or no please.

Tigerbob, This case sounds like there is a lot more going on then what is said in the press.

Ok then. Since you don't want to comment on the "case", then try commenting on a hypothetical situation.

It's 1:00 a.m. A woman is sleeping in her bed in her own home. Her husband is working the night shift. A man breaks the lock on the back door, enters her room and rapes her. Is she guilty of adultery? A simple yes or no please.

No

No

See..it's not that difficult to give a direct answer to a question. So in your opinion, she is not guilty of adultery because a man broke in and forced himself upon her. We have that point established. But, what happens under islam if her husband comes home, catches the guy in the act and the guy says... hey.. she wanted me to. There are no witnesses. Who do you believe?

No

See..it's not that difficult to give a direct answer to a question. So in your opinion, she is not guilty of adultery because a man broke in and forced himself upon her. We have that point established. But, what happens under islam if her husband comes home, catches the guy in the act and the guy says... hey.. she wanted me to. There are no witnesses. Who do you believe?
Simple.

You would believe your wife.

And shoot the rapist stone dead.

Simple.

Wow.. Two straight answers in a row. Color me impressed. Now perhaps someday we'll get you to speak out against atrocities committed in the name of Islam. We have a start.

Simple.

Wow.. Two straight answers in a row. Color me impressed. Now perhaps someday we'll get you to speak out against atrocities committed in the name of Islam. We have a start.
If I ever see any I will let you know. :cool:

What if the man wants out of his marriage and hired a guy to go rape her she he can say she is lying about the rape? Ah. Just go to your local iman and complain she was cheating.
Or she was raped but the guy got away just as hubby was coming home, she says rape. He thinks otherwise. Again, go to iman. But first swing by to get cousins or friends to say they walked in with you and saw the rapist jump out the window and he got away.

Buncha *******, huh? Amirite?

Fuck off, ****. Are you Luissa this go around or your boardmate you share your fucking account with?

What a charming piece of detritis you are!

Why single Grace out when Luissa says equally as offensive bullshit? Seriously, either both of them or neither of them, but don't single one out and let the crap slide from the other.

Forum List

Back