Sunni - answer me a question.....

But no, I don't think you are a racist or bigot like Grace is if it makes you feel better.

Pssssssst. Dave. You are not talking to stoner Luissa. She's an idiot. Her buttbuddy is a moron. That's who you are talking to right now.

But no, I don't think you are a racist or bigot like Grace is if it makes you feel better.

Tell ya what, Sock. Post again where I called blacks "*******" in the context you keep trying to lay on me. Do it. Let's see if anyone else twists it to mean what you are so desperately trying to do. :laugh:

:lol:

So your defense is that a bullet can kill you.

What if they miss their spot?

Fail

Do me a favor. Don't respond with "Nuh-UH!!" or claiming I like to use racist terms or similar bullshit.

But I expect you will. Because you're stupid.​
Yep. I called it.

The response was "what if they miss their spot" ... not "Nuh-uh"

Try dealing with what I am saying, not what you hope I am going to say.

Tell ya what, Sock. Post again where I called blacks "*******" in the context you keep trying to lay on me. Do it. Let's see if anyone else twists it to mean what you are so desperately trying to do. :laugh:

You mean when you said you don't call people ******* and then I proved that you in fact do call people *******? And then when you tried to move the goalposts and claimed you don't call black people ******* and I proved that you in fact did? :lol:

Your a real piece of work, Grace.

You mean when you said you don't call people ******* and then I proved that you in fact do call people *******? And then when you tried to move the goalposts and claimed you don't call black people ******* and I proved that you in fact did? :lol:

Yeah. That one. Post it again. Dare ya.

:lol:

So your defense is that a bullet can kill you.

What if they miss their spot?

Fail

Do me a favor. Don't respond with "Nuh-UH!!" or claiming I like to use racist terms or similar bullshit.

Yep. I called it.

In case you haven't heard, they don't hire pansy leftists who are afraid of guns to be on firing squads. Dumbass.

Yep. I called it.

In case you haven't heard, they don't hire pansy leftists who are afraid of guns to be on firing squads. Dumbass.

So now you are arguing that firing squad members never miss.

:dig:

Yeah. That one. Post it again. Dare ya.

You in the thread that got deleted from a lil while back:

"I don't call (black) people *******"

Here's you calling people *******.

You know what? There are ******* in every race. But these skanks? The guy filiming (and I do believe it was an employee) and the ones watching are ALL ******* of the worst kind. Soulless, evil, cowardly (3-4 on one. What's that tell you?). I hope, no I pray, that they all serve time and bigger "*******" are waiting for them behind those bars to show them what it feels like.

I'm sorry for offending anyone with my comment but watching that and the latest upheavals on news about this crap just pisses me off. And yes, I would feel exactly the same way, using the same term, if it were a bunch of whites beating the crap out of a black.

And while I'm at it, I'm tired of anyone "white" says contrary, they are labeled as racist or bigotted. So yeah. I'm a racist and a bigot when it comes to certain "human beings".

So now you are arguing that firing squad members never miss.

:dig:
No. Holy crap, you're stupid.

The target is stationary, the aim point is marked, the range is short, the weapons are sighted in, the shooters are marksmen...and there are several shooters.

The whole setup is designed to ensure misses DON'T happen. Will a single shooter miss the aim point by a small margin sometimes? Yes. Will they ALL miss? No.

Last edited:
On my way to the CPuser section...but saw her last post, which was my post. Anyone here have the brain cells to "get" what I was referring to in the post she quoted that I typed? Probably. But poor luissa is lost in her lalaland.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back