Sunni - answer me a question.....

Being shot in the chest is painless??

In reality I do not care if a convicted criminal takes an hour to expire.

Just as long as they die.

Fucking barbarian.

So I take it that you are against law and order.

And believe that criminals should be cuddled and given special rights.

Never figured you for a lefty liberal.. :doubt:
Not at all. I am against, however, sadism and barbarity.

And you missed this post:
Tigerbob, This case sounds like there is a lot more going on then what is said in the press.

I am not a Saudi citizen so it's kind of hard for me to comment on this case.
Dubai isn't in Saudi Arabia, you moron.

Last edited:
Death by firing squad is an instantaneous, painless death. How long does it take someone to die by stoning?

You're a fucking barbarian.

You've seen too many movies and never seen a man die violently before if you think death by firing squad is instantaneous and painless.
8f25e87d-2e24-49c0-a173-ab87ddb34a82.jpg

Cant see the pic but you choosing to post a pic instead of a real reply tells me I was correct.

You are right Luisa

I saw more ways to kill Osama bin Laden than you can shake a stick at.

All their touchy-feely oh don't hurt the criminal went out the window when it came to him.

Same with Timothy McVeigh.

Incorrect

The women were not innocent.

They were found guilty in a legal court of law and sentenced.

As are the vast majority of people who will be executed in China this year.

I never stated that the convicted criminals in China did not receive a fair trial.

I was just pointing out that people in the West focus on one Muslim execution.

Well ignoring 10,000 per year in China.

btw I believe that they just shoot them in the back of the head in China.

But I am sure that's a okay because it's not a Muslim country.

My point was that you said nobody was complaining about China as if there was some reason for complaint. I was simply pointing out that people in China receive "fair trials" even though you seem to think there might be reason for complaint about them as well. A parallel, you understand?

And BTW, if you're trying to imply that I'm making an issue of this because I have an ax to grind about Islam, then perhaps you should not be so quick to pos rep and thank me, as you have done MANY times over the last week, for my defense of what I consider to be unfair attacks on Muslims by some posters purely as a reaction to their faith.

You can't thank me for defending Muslims in one post and then imply that I have something against them when I ask you something that's inconvenient to answer.

Perhaps. But Islam sure doesn't seem to be willing to clean its own house, does it?

"Islam" isn't a single entity, just like Christianity isn't a single entity, or Judaism.
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Support for stoning
A survey carried out by the Indonesia Survey Institute found that 43% of Indonesians support Rajam or stoning for adulterers.[37]
A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found relatively widespread popular support for stoning as a punishment for adultery in Egypt (82% of respondents in favor of the punishment), Jordan (70% in favor), Indonesia (42% in favor), Pakistan (82% favor) and Nigeria (56% in favor).[38​

My point is simple - blaming the religion of Islam for the actions of humans is foolish - it's the same as blaming Christianity for the actions of Fred Phelps.

Islam as an idea is a mostly positive thing, just like Christianity, and Judaism.

You get no argument from me that the actions of many Muslims are disgusting, ass backwards, un-evolved and uncivilized nonsense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Sharia Law - "She's buried chest high"‬‏[/ame]

You are right Luisa

All their touchy-feely oh don't hurt the criminal went out the window when it came to him.

Don't get me wrong though, Sunni, I think stonings are wrong and should not happen. I just can't stand hypocritical bigots like Grace.

You've seen too many movies and never seen a man die violently before if you think death by firing squad is instantaneous and painless.

Likely to be significantly faster and therefore less painful than having multiple stones flung at your head though, right?

Likely, yes, but assuredly no.

I see a whole lot of people getting up on their high horse regarding this whole stoning thing when all one needs to do is read a USMB thread about someone killing a child to see all the creative ways in which American Christians would like to slowly kill a criminal.

I agree. Death is never something in which one should take pleasure.

You are right Luisa

Not from me you didn't.

"Islam" isn't a single entity, just like Christianity isn't a single entity, or Judaism.
Support for stoning
A survey carried out by the Indonesia Survey Institute found that 43% of Indonesians support Rajam or stoning for adulterers.[37]
A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found relatively widespread popular support for stoning as a punishment for adultery in Egypt (82% of respondents in favor of the punishment), Jordan (70% in favor), Indonesia (42% in favor), Pakistan (82% favor) and Nigeria (56% in favor).[38​

My point is simple - blaming the religion of Islam for the actions of humans is foolish - it's the same as blaming Christianity for the actions of Fred Phelps.

Islam as an idea is a mostly positive thing, just like Christianity, and Judaism.

You get no argument from me that the actions of many Muslims are disgusting, ass backwards, un-evolved and uncivilized nonsense.
I expect this is as close as we're going to get to agreement.

As are the vast majority of people who will be executed in China this year.

I never stated that the convicted criminals in China did not receive a fair trial.

I was just pointing out that people in the West focus on one Muslim execution.

Well ignoring 10,000 per year in China.

btw I believe that they just shoot them in the back of the head in China.

But I am sure that's a okay because it's not a Muslim country.

My point was that you said nobody was complaining about China as if there was some reason for complaint. I was simply pointing out that people in China receive "fair trials" even though you seem to think there might be reason for complaint about them as well. A parallel, you understand?

And BTW, if you're trying to imply that I'm making an issue of this because I have an ax to grind about Islam, then perhaps you should not be so quick to pos rep and thank me, as you have done MANY times over the last week, for my defense of what I consider to be unfair attacks on Muslims by some posters purely as a reaction to their faith.

You can't thank me for defending Muslims in one post and then imply that I have something against them when I ask you something that's inconvenient to answer.
It was not a personal attack on you Tigerbob.

I was just addressing the board in general. :cool:

16 years old. 16. Imagine this your daughter. And sunni holding the rock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqQVqsOw4U&NR=1]YouTube - ‪(1of6) A 16 Year Old Iranian Girl Executed by Islamic Police‬‏[/ame]

Support for stoning

I expect this is as close as we're going to get to agreement.
Yep. :razz:

Support for stoning

Good points.

Forum List

Back