Suddenly, Bill Clinton getting a BJ from a 24 year old woman doesn't seem horrendous anymore.

Wow, I remember when the GOP made out like that one BJ threatened the existence of the entire United States. That we were a nation in moral decline.

Now you have a Pu$$y Grabber president whose administration already has it's first guilty plea after less than a year in office.

When the GOP started investigating the Clinton's, Monica didn't even work there. And after 8 years, a BJ was all they could get. Embarrassing his wife and daughter after millions spent in failed investigations.

Since then, one ridiculous conspiracy after another.

And here we are, just months into the Trump Administration, and already, a guilty plea and multiple indictments.

Guess that BJ wasn't such a big thing after all.

Consensual bj’s are something far more disturbing to conservatives than treason

We all know you two dummies would believe Monica a liar, if she hadn't produced that blue dress. That should tell you something about yourselves, but it won't.
What? :cuckoo:

I know you are really old, so maybe you forgot about the blue dress. Let me remind you that before it was produced, most on the left believed the Lying Clintons. So must I spell it out for you? Of course, I must.

You believed liars until the liars were exposed. That should tell you something. No?
What kind of person wants to "prove" they gave a blowjob?

monica1.gif

Wow, I remember when the GOP made out like that one BJ threatened the existence of the entire United States. That we were a nation in moral decline.

Now you have a Pu$$y Grabber president whose administration already has it's first guilty plea after less than a year in office.

When the GOP started investigating the Clinton's, Monica didn't even work there. And after 8 years, a BJ was all they could get. Embarrassing his wife and daughter after millions spent in failed investigations.

And here we are, just months into the Trump Administration, and already, a guilty plea and multiple indictments.

Your continued support of sexual harassment is noted and held against you.

Ditto for your support for abuse of power and coverups.

Also, NEVER try to take down a republican for sexual harassment against.

You will be laughed at and dismissed.
Consensual sex acts are not sexual harassment
No but but making the white house a laughing stock of the world, and then lying under oath and getting disbarred certainly is.

No but but making the white house a laughing stock of the world, and then lying under oath and getting disbarred certainly is.
Wow, I sure am glad Bush and Trump didn't make the White House a laughing stock.

Wow, I sure am glad Bush and Trump didn't make the White House a laughing stock.
Me too.

Yep, we spent 80 million in wasted time in resources proving Bubba lied about a blow job.

Bill-Clinton-Blowjob-246x300.jpg
He lied about a blow job?

I wonder how many Republican married men lied about the same thing?

He's just a cheating S.O.B. Women, and I use that term loosely, like Hillary enable idiots like Slick Willie

-Geaux

Yep, we spent 80 million in wasted time in resources proving Bubba lied about a blow job.

Bill-Clinton-Blowjob-246x300.jpg

Your support of sexual harassment is noted.

Your deflection is noted and held against you as defacto admission of being a dishonest person.

What the problem was is the lying to Congress and the American Voter.

His impeachment would have never happen had he never lied, and you know this or at least should know this!

Now tell me the name of the intern that Donald John Trump grabbed the pussy of while in office and lied about it under oath to Congress?

What he did before being President matters not and if it does well remember Bill Clinton set the standard when it came to adultery and being a Candidate for President...

What the problem was is the lying to Congress and the American Voter.

His impeachment would have never happen had he never lied, and you know this or at least should know this!

Now tell me the name of the intern that Donald John Trump grabbed the pussy of while in office and lied about it under oath to Congress?

What he did before being President matters not and if it does well remember Bill Clinton set the standard when it came to adultery and being a Candidate for President...

They all know that.

They are lying so that they can create a false perception of equivalence so they can smear their current partisan targets.

THat in doing so, they are supporting actual sexual harassers, throwing woman victims under the bus, and undermining the battle AGAINST sexual harassment, means nothing to them.

They are vile like that.

Your support of sexual harassment is noted.

Your deflection is noted and held against you as defacto admission of being a dishonest person.

Monica Lewinsky was of age and the sex was consensual. Not sure where you get the sexual harassment part, but you may want to have a look at our pussy-grabbing POTUS.

He's just a cheating S.O.B. Women, and I use that term loosely, like Hillary enable idiots like Slick Willie

-Geaux

When a conservative woman stays with a cheating husband, she is honoring her vows.

When a Democrat woman stays with a cheating husband, she is an enabler.

Forum List

Back