Biden is "consumed" with Hunter's legal woes -tells aides “Hands off my family”

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The Capo dei capi has spoken.

And likely told his consigliere Merrick Garland, we need more Trump indictments.

The Biden Crime Family cannot allow Hunter to ever be put under oath and cross-examination.

Joe Biden is a father consumed with his son’s legal problems. That’s troubling news for Americans already worried that the president is not up to doing his job.
Biden is running for re-election and his staffers are worried about the optics of Hunter Biden being attached at the hip to his father, given the recent deal announced that will keep him out of prison. And there is the settlement with the mother of his four-year-old daughter that was submitted to the court for approval this week. It brought lots of headlines, too. Deals all over the place for Hunter Biden, a very special human being, apparently. Any other American would be serving time for what he’s been found guilty of – especially on the charge of lying on a federal form to purchase a gun.
Naturally, when Hunter and his wife showed up for the state dinner held for Indian Prime Minister Modi, so quickly after the plea deal in Delaware was announced, the wisdom of that invitation was called into question. Should Hunter be so conspicuous at his father’s White House events? Under normal circumstances, no. The disgraced criminal child of a sitting president would be kept out of sight from the public. But, this is Hunter Biden and we are being told that his daddy is keeping him close to him because Joe is afraid Hunter will relapse and go back to using drugs.
And, off Hunter went to Camp David last weekend with Joe. No doubt he’ll go again when Joe leaves the White House for Camp David this afternoon for the holiday weekend.
It’s all making sense now. Joe thinks he can keep his troubled son off drugs if he keeps him nearby. That’s not how addiction works but it may be what Joe Biden thinks. Joe Biden looks like he isn’t doing too well in taking care of himself so I don’t know how much good he’s doing for Hunter but he’s keeping him busy. Do you wonder if Hunter was making deals during that state dinner by using his father’s position, as he has done in the past? I did.
Biden is telling his staff that he won’t listen to their suggestions that having Hunter so close to him brings unwanted press attention. He’s going to do this his way. Staffers are concerned that the pictures and videos will draw attacks from Trump, who will likely face him in the 2024 election, as things stand now.
Behind-the-scenes, aides have tried to delicately tell the president that the optics of keeping Hunter at his side amid the first son’s legal drama may not help him win reelection, especially against former President Donald Trump.

Biden can fall back on the attentive dad routine. Things took a serious twist this week when a text message on WhatsApp showed an alleged direct reference that Hunter was making pay-for-play deals with a Chinese Communist Party official – Henry Zhao. When Republicans took back the majority in the House, they opened investigations into probing the corrupt Biden family “influence peddling.”
Hunter is the central figure in those investigations, as Republicans are hoping sources come forward to tie his foreign business deals – which were happening during his period of addiction, Hunter’s lawyer recently noted – to the president, who has long denied involvement.

A WhatsApp message from Hunter to a Chinese business associate provided to Republican by an IRS whistleblower caused the White House headaches, as it purported to show Hunter using his father’s clout to get paid.

In a July 2017 message to Communist Party official Henry Zhao, Hunter said I’m ‘sitting with my father,’ adding, ‘and we would like to know why the commitment made was not fulfilled.’

Staffers say he is all-consumed with Hunter’s troubles and he told his staff, “Hands off my family.” After Biden has reportedly angrily responded to concerns from those around him, they have given up.
Now aides have given up trying, with one source saying, ‘it is what it is, and we’re dealing with it.’
The push-and-pull bubbled up to the surface earlier this week, when former White House press secretary Jen Psaki said the optics of Hunter being at the state dinner – especially with Attorney General Merrick Garland – were ‘absolutely not’ good.​

Deputy press secretary Olivia Dalton, who was leading her first press briefing Tuesday, was asked about that comment by Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich.

‘Like every other administration, like every other president, this president has a family, and he did exactly what many prior administrations have done. And beyond that, I really don’t have any comment on this,’ she said.

...​

I won't be happy until every, single corrupt member of the Biden Crime Cartel is led away in handcuffs. Justice won't truly be served until Joe and his lemming, lowlife family pay for their many crimes.

I won't be happy until every, single corrupt member of the Biden Crime Cartel is led away in handcuffs. Justice won't truly be served until Joe and his lemming, lowlife family pay for their many crimes.

I highly doubt justice will ever be served. The fcking loons are focused on Orange Man...or some tinkertoy imploding in the Atlantic

The Capo dei capi has spoken.

And likely told his consigliere Merrick Garland, we need more Trump indictments.

The Biden Crime Family cannot allow Hunter to ever be put under oath and cross-examination.

Joe Biden is a father consumed with his son’s legal problems. That’s troubling news for Americans already worried that the president is not up to doing his job.
Biden is running for re-election and his staffers are worried about the optics of Hunter Biden being attached at the hip to his father, given the recent deal announced that will keep him out of prison. And there is the settlement with the mother of his four-year-old daughter that was submitted to the court for approval this week. It brought lots of headlines, too. Deals all over the place for Hunter Biden, a very special human being, apparently. Any other American would be serving time for what he’s been found guilty of – especially on the charge of lying on a federal form to purchase a gun.
Naturally, when Hunter and his wife showed up for the state dinner held for Indian Prime Minister Modi, so quickly after the plea deal in Delaware was announced, the wisdom of that invitation was called into question. Should Hunter be so conspicuous at his father’s White House events? Under normal circumstances, no. The disgraced criminal child of a sitting president would be kept out of sight from the public. But, this is Hunter Biden and we are being told that his daddy is keeping him close to him because Joe is afraid Hunter will relapse and go back to using drugs.
And, off Hunter went to Camp David last weekend with Joe. No doubt he’ll go again when Joe leaves the White House for Camp David this afternoon for the holiday weekend.
It’s all making sense now. Joe thinks he can keep his troubled son off drugs if he keeps him nearby. That’s not how addiction works but it may be what Joe Biden thinks. Joe Biden looks like he isn’t doing too well in taking care of himself so I don’t know how much good he’s doing for Hunter but he’s keeping him busy. Do you wonder if Hunter was making deals during that state dinner by using his father’s position, as he has done in the past? I did.
Biden is telling his staff that he won’t listen to their suggestions that having Hunter so close to him brings unwanted press attention. He’s going to do this his way. Staffers are concerned that the pictures and videos will draw attacks from Trump, who will likely face him in the 2024 election, as things stand now.

Biden can fall back on the attentive dad routine. Things took a serious twist this week when a text message on WhatsApp showed an alleged direct reference that Hunter was making pay-for-play deals with a Chinese Communist Party official – Henry Zhao. When Republicans took back the majority in the House, they opened investigations into probing the corrupt Biden family “influence peddling.”

Staffers say he is all-consumed with Hunter’s troubles and he told his staff, “Hands off my family.” After Biden has reportedly angrily responded to concerns from those around him, they have given up.

...​

First this is the repeat of a previous thread.
And second Biden is telling his Aides "hands off" not the DOJ. He doesn't even discuss Hunter with his aides, so they don't get the idea to help Biden by interfering on his behalf.

Do you think they will be sharing cells with Donnie, Ovanka, Jared, Eric and Junior then?

Do you think they will be sharing cells with Donnie, Ovanka, Jared, Eric and Junior then?
Nonsensical!! The Trumps literally earned their money. They actually produced something. Creepy Joe is career politician who got rich through insider trading; pay to play schemes with foreign entities; lying to the American people (repeatedly).

For what? Making America Great Again? Oh yeah, you never really wanted that did you?

Nonsensical!! The Trumps literally earned their money. They actually produced something. Creepy Joe is career politician who got rich through insider trading; pay to play schemes with foreign entities; lying to the American people (repeatedly).

Oh my.....an inconvenient truth.

Trump never had to hide his sons or daughters.
What about when Eric said that if people saw his fathers income taxes, he would never be elected. Or that they were getting plenty of money for their golf courses from Russia.

And suddenly Eric wasn't seen on TV after that.

What about when Eric said that if people saw his fathers income taxes, he would never be elected. Or that they were getting plenty of money for their golf courses from Russia.

And suddenly Eric wasn't seen on TV after that.
Oh boy. Call the Guinness Book of World Records.

Forum List

Back