Suddenly, Bill Clinton getting a BJ from a 24 year old woman doesn't seem horrendous anymore.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Wow, I remember when the GOP made out like that one BJ threatened the existence of the entire United States. That we were a nation in moral decline.

Now you have a Pu$$y Grabber president whose administration already has it's first guilty plea after less than a year in office.

When the GOP started investigating the Clinton's, Monica didn't even work there. And after 8 years, a BJ was all they could get. Embarrassing his wife and daughter after millions spent in failed investigations.

Since then, one ridiculous conspiracy after another.

And here we are, just months into the Trump Administration, and already, a guilty plea and multiple indictments.

Guess that BJ wasn't such a big thing after all.

Wow, I remember when the GOP made out like that one BJ threatened the existence of the entire United States. That we were a nation in moral decline.

Now you have a Pu$$y Grabber president whose administration already has it's first guilty plea after less than a year in office.

When the GOP started investigating the Clinton's, Monica didn't even work there. And after 8 years, a BJ was all they could get. Embarrassing his wife and daughter after millions spent in failed investigations.

And here we are, just months into the Trump Administration, and already, a guilty plea and multiple indictments.

Your continued support of sexual harassment is noted and held against you.

Ditto for your support for abuse of power and coverups.

Also, NEVER try to take down a republican for sexual harassment against.

You will be laughed at and dismissed.

Compared to the crimes Hillary has been getting away with, Bill taking advantage of a young intern does seem trivial.

Consensual sex acts are not sexual harassment

Which is why you libs like to talk about the one woman stupid enough to consent, and ignore all the others.

Which is why you libs like to talk about the one woman stupid enough to consent, and ignore all the others.
The ones with zero evidence? Trump had 12 of those as I recall. Have you started caring about them?

The ones with zero evidence? Trump had 12 of those as I recall. Have you started caring about them?

So, are you worried about evidence with Bill, but not with Trump.

Jeez, talk about double standards.

Actually, the girl who gave the BJ was an intern.

In other words, Bill was her boss and used professional position to bag her.

So, are you worried about evidence with Bill, but not with Trump.

Jeez, talk about double standards.
I’m not worried with either. You only care about Clinton’s, like a hypocritical little bitch.

Consensual bj’s are something far more disturbing to conservatives than treason

You do know Clinton got impeached for lying under oath, no body cares about the BJ but lying under oath is frowned upon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know Clinton got impeached for lying under oath, no body cares about the BJ but lying under oath is frowned upon.

It was all about a bj, and the whole thing is universally considered a great big dumb joke now.

We all know you two dummies would believe Monica a liar, if she hadn't produced that blue dress. That should tell you something about yourselves, but it won't.

And Trump said if you’re rich and famous, you COULD just grab them by the pussy.

We all know you two dummies would believe Monica a liar, if she hadn't produced that blue dress. That should tell you something about yourselves, but it won't.
What? :cuckoo:

I know you are really old, so maybe you forgot about the blue dress. Let me remind you that before it was produced, most on the left believed the Lying Clintons. So must I spell it out for you? Of course, I must.

You believed liars until the liars were exposed. That should tell you something. No?

I know you are really old, so maybe you forgot about the blue dress. Let me remind you that before it was produced, most on the left believed the Lying Clintons. So must I spell it out for you? Of course, I must.

You believed liars until the liars were exposed. That should tell you something. No?
^ :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back