Sucking up to the Israelis.

East Festering Pustule NJ------MARCH 07 2012

POLICE ARREST 5 DANCING TWOOFERS On the Wang overpass while the twoofers were dancing and celebrating while video taping and photographing the Broken Arms high rise hotel fire..
the police were alerted to the scene by Ms. Molly Bendam "This van stopped on the overpass and these scary young men jumped out and started filming,the fire had just started to burn really big!"
"At first I though it was a news crew ,then they started dancing and clapping."
then it hit me, they did it...otherwise why would they be filming ,you know with all the terrorists around these days!"
when questioned, the group's leader, a young man who calls himself EOT'S had this to say,"We wanted to document the event"."since we've never been right about steel framed buildings collapsing from fire...We thought maybe this time!"
the group is being held in the Festering Pustule jail on undisclosed charges until bail is set.
It has been rumored that Gloria Allred volunteered her services ...UPI

so now you regress to deluded ramblings instead of adressing the actual events or concerns of thhe arresting officer...how sad to be you
just more proof your as ignorant as I knew you were.
I'll quote once again:"none of this addresses the unwarranted influence of Israel on U.S foreign policy ----eot's

besides none of this links to your 911 fantasy
as to the cop, he did what he's paid to do.his opinion, is just that opinion...if he'd caught them with evidence you might be on to something, till then.....

East Festering Pustule NJ------MARCH 07 2012

POLICE ARREST 5 DANCING TWOOFERS On the Wang overpass while the twoofers were dancing and celebrating while video taping and photographing the Broken Arms high rise hotel fire..
the police were alerted to the scene by Ms. Molly Bendam "This van stopped on the overpass and these scary young men jumped out and started filming,the fire had just started to burn really big!"
"At first I though it was a news crew ,then they started dancing and clapping."
then it hit me, they did it...otherwise why would they be filming ,you know with all the terrorists around these days!"
when questioned, the group's leader, a young man who calls himself EOT'S had this to say,"We wanted to document the event"."since we've never been right about steel framed buildings collapsing from fire...We thought maybe this time!"
the group is being held in the Festering Pustule jail on undisclosed charges until bail is set.
It has been rumored that Gloria Allred volunteered her services ...UPI

so now you regress to deluded ramblings instead of adressing the actual events or concerns of thhe arresting officer...how sad to be you
just more proof your as ignorant as I knew you were.
I'll quote once again:"none of this addresses the unwarranted influence of Israel on U.S foreign policy ----eot's

besides none of this links to your 911 fantasy
as to the cop, he did what he's paid to do.his opinion, is just that opinion...if he'd caught them with evidence you might be on to something, till then.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIeSx7VWrEw]How Israel Influences the United States - YouTube[/ame]

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah thats what you Brainwashed Bush dupes in denial are.your so afraid of the truth you try to laugh it off.

Why isn't this in Conspiracy?? Lol!
Where's your PROOF of this? And not from some left-wing blog.....

Proof? take a look at this four minute video.What do you see in that clip?
Obama’s Unshakable Bondage To Bibi | Real Zionist News

I see all of congress standing and giving their prime minister a standing ovation in that video at the end.I also see Obama intimidated by him and wanting to lash out at him yet afraid to and hear him praising Israel. of course you are forgiven for not knowing any of this.You'll never hear it from the idiot box in the living room from the corporate news.

Und der Katze sagt:

I refer you to the "dancing Israelis," who were apprehended on 9-11, and sent back to Israel, where they appeared on Israeli TV. One of them said that they were there to document the event. He didn't say they were there in case some unusual event occurred. He didn't say they just happended to be there. He said, "We were there to document the event." This makes them accessories before the fact, and guilty to the same extent as the people who hijacked the planes.

The Bush dupes of course wont read this post of yours since it proves your case.:clap2:

While you're falling all over yourselves to suck up to the Israelis, try to remember that the Israelis knew about 9-11 and didn't do anything to warn us.

you are not very smart. George W. Bush knew that 9/11 was happening. He was business partners with the bin ladens.

you can not debate the facts so you resort to denial instead....weak
wrong again the crap you post is NOT fact...so any denial is yours

you are clearly not capable of having any rational discourse on the subject of Israels influence on U.S foreign policy and so resort to complete denial,emocons and inane little pictures

what else do you expect from dawgshit?:lol:

I see all of congress standing and giving their prime minister a standing ovation in that video at the end.I also see Obama intimidated by him and wanting to lash out at him yet afraid to and hear him praising Israel. of course you are forgiven for not knowing any of this.You'll never hear it from the idiot box in the living room from the corporate news.

Can't listen to the video right now...on vacation and the laptop i borrowed has no volume! But....considering this looks like an anti-israel website, i really don't think i'd trust the source. How about proving this with some known legitimate sources??? Sorry, i don't believe everything i find on the web, and especially a site like you linked to.

While you're falling all over yourselves to suck up to the Israelis, try to remember that the Israelis knew about 9-11 and didn't do anything to warn us.

you are not very smart. George W. Bush knew that 9/11 was happening. He was business partners with the bin ladens.

actually from his posts I think HE understands this.Its the others replying to him unsuccessfully mocking him showing off their ignorance that DONT understand this.

Can't listen to the video right now...on vacation and the laptop i borrowed has no volume! But....considering this looks like an anti-israel website, i really don't think i'd trust the source. How about proving this with some known legitimate sources??? Sorry, i don't believe everything i find on the web, and especially a site like you linked to.

well thatas your problem if you cant view it,come back and post when you CAN.

Yup, it is my problem right now but.....How about giving me a reliable source like i asked? it doesn't matter that i can't listen to the video, i want to hear this from a source that is NOT already anti-Israel.

Yup, it is my problem right now but.....How about giving me a reliable source like i asked? it doesn't matter that i can't listen to the video, i want to hear this from a source that is NOT already anti-Israel.
That will never happen. Rimjob (9/11 Inside Job) has already determined that you are, what he calls, a "Bush-dupe".

That will never happen. Rimjob (9/11 Inside Job) has already determined that you are, what he calls, a "Bush-dupe".

I know i'm wasting my time by asking for proof because i already know there is none....none that is legit anyway!

hey, retard... anti-semitism is a disease of both the far left AND far right.

or have white supremacists, KKK'er's and skinheads suddenly become lefties?

fail...

anti Semitism ? what are you rambling about ?..we are discussing Israel unwarranted influence on American foreign policy

sounds as if obama has offered to help israel after the election...

he's having trouble raising money... maybe kenya...

hey, retard... anti-semitism is a disease of both the far left AND far right.

or have white supremacists, KKK'er's and skinheads suddenly become lefties?

fail...

anti Semitism ? what are you rambling about ?..we are discussing Israel unwarranted influence on American foreign policy

now i'm verklempt: this was the opening of the "discussion"
: okay... discuss

Sucking up to the Israelis.

ironically from a guy with no rep power.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back