Sucking up to the Israelis.

I also like how he dodges the fact we have a foreign country buying influence in congress
by trying to turn it into a debate on the collapse of wtc 7

:D

Have you seen this video by chance?

Obama’s Unshakable Bondage To Bibi | Real Zionist News

Cracks me up watching Obama clearly being intimidated by the prime minister of israel letting him rule the roost and own the white house when he is SUPPOSE to be the visitor.:D You can clearly see in that video that Obama is angry how he is getting bullied by him grasping the chair with his hand.:D and like I said,it would be totally understandable if the roles were reversed and Obama was visiting HIM in israel at their building in their country but he is visiting Obama in the white house where Obama lives and yet he is the one with his feet on the table ruling the roost,not Obama.:lol:

Last edited:
While you are sucking up to the CIA, keep in mind we pay them for "intelligence" and they haven't gotten anything right since WW2.
WRONG... "WE" PAY THEM TO GIVE THE GOVERNMENT INTELLIGENCE.
THE "WE" YOU SPEAK OF would collectively shit their pants if they had any inkling of what the CIA knows or does ..and I'm not talking about conspiracy fantasies

so what are you talking about ?
reality a thing you have highly tenuous connection to and understanding of...

conspiracy-3.jpg
I love it when you try to spin shit!

conspiracy theories....Like this...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&feature=player_embedded]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

When reality is too difficult for YOU to accept.

reality that buildings dont collapse at freefall speed and that jet fuel fires cant create molten pools of metal that were found all over the place or that buildings when they fall dont look like the place is a war zone like that picture shows, is just too much logic and common sense for official conspiracy theory apologists to grasp.:lol::lol: never mind that all three buildings owned by jew silverstein were the only ones that coallpsed that day or ever did or sense due to fires and that they came down the exact same way buildings do in controlled demolitions.:lol:
:bsflag:

I also like how he dodges the fact we have a foreign country buying influence in congress
please show were I even mention wtc7 in this thread:eusa_whistle: ?if you reference the photo as proof.
then your a liar and ignorant...:lol:

Why isn't this in Conspiracy?? Lol!
Where's your PROOF of this? And not from some left-wing blog.....

Und der Katze sagt:

I refer you to the "dancing Israelis," who were apprehended on 9-11, and sent back to Israel, where they appeared on Israeli TV. One of them said that they were there to document the event. He didn't say they were there in case some unusual event occurred. He didn't say they just happended to be there. He said, "We were there to document the event." This makes them accessories before the fact, and guilty to the same extent as the people who hijacked the planes.

Oh shit, some guy said somethin. It must be true then.

well.....where's your evidence of my trying to spin this thread?

if this is your "proof" :5 dancing twoofers arrested while steel framed high rise burns

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East Festering Pustule NJ------MARCH 07 2012

POLICE ARREST 5 DANCING TWOOFERS On the Wang overpass while the twoofers were dancing and celebrating while video taping and photographing the Broken Arms high rise hotel fire..
the police were alerted to the scene by Ms. Molly Bendam "This van stopped on the overpass and these scary young men jumped out and started filming,the fire had just started to burn really big!"
"At first I though it was a news crew ,then they started dancing and clapping."
then it hit me, they did it...otherwise why would they be filming ,you know with all the terrorists around these days!"
when questioned, the group's leader, a young man who calls himself EOT'S had this to say,"We wanted to document the event"."since we've never been right about steel framed buildings collapsing from fire...We thought maybe this time!"
the group is being held in the Festering Pustule jail on undisclosed charges until bail is set.
It has been rumored that Gloria Allred volunteered her services ...UPI

then you're really brain dead I'll give you 2 hints " steel framed buildings and bad ass hotel!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Eots entire life is run by what's posted on YouTube. He must have been a total failure before YouTube existed.:badgrin::badgrin:

youtube is just another form of disseminating information ..no diffrent than books,magazines or television..just one more of your meaningless statements

your point ? must have been turned down by a jewish girl!
Eots entire life is run by what's posted on YouTube. He must have been a total failure before YouTube existed.:badgrin::badgrin:

youtube is just another form of disseminating information ..no diffrent than books,magazines or television..just one more of your meaningless statements
that's only partially true....you conveniently left out that it's not monitored for accuracy so every nut job with an imaginary ax to grind can spew their twisted bullshit ,so that one live brain cell basement dwellers like yourself can lap it up!

your point ? must have been turned down by a jewish girl!

The ones you list have editors. YouTube doesn't. Moron.

Forum List

Back