Stupid (you know what) woman, racist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just listen to that stupid black woman. Mrs Lawson (hyphen) Muhammad. Yeah, hyphen.

Stupid ass pathetic TYPICAL HYSTERICAL FEMALE.

"For me to have to go to court? I do not want go to court! Stupid skin head RACIST COP."

She is probably not even embarrassed. Like a stupid ass typical dumb BLACK FEMALE, feels totally justified in her irrational over EMOTIONAL (very typical with THOSE PEOPLE.)

I'm a member of the school board................................................................................................................................

How.........................does........................that......................matter..................?

This is the bonkers thing I never understand about people. They list off their completely irrelevant title, as if that makes a difference.

A member of the school board. Who the crap cares about that? Fine, I'll write "member of school board" on your speeding ticket.

I'll put your speeding ticket on display at the next school board meeting? What do you want me to do, because you are a member of the school board? Let you go? Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a school board member. Carry on! Carry on! Go run over some kids in the school zone, school board member!

Ugh.... people....

Of course the "you know what" is a racist. Not the guy who makes countless threads about "you know whats". :rolleyes:

Just listen to that stupid black woman. Mrs Lawson (hyphen) Muhammad. Yeah, hyphen.

Stupid ass pathetic TYPICAL HYSTERICAL FEMALE.

"For me to have to go to court? I do not want go to court! Stupid skin head RACIST COP."

She is probably not even embarrassed. Like a stupid ass typical dumb BLACK FEMALE, feels totally justified in her irrational over EMOTIONAL (very typical with THOSE PEOPLE.)

She-Boons should not be in an auto, they should be airdropped back into the trees or alternatively released back into the wild their natural habitat :smoke:

Forum List

Back