Pope Francis signals he may resign over pedophile scandal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leo Zagami joins Alex Jones live via Skype to break down new developments of Cardinal George Pell's pedophile charges and trial that could lead to the resignation of the globalist Pope Francis.

BREAKING: Pope Francis Signals He May Resign Over Pedophile Scandal

Good because this pope is nothing but a satanic globalist bastard sinking the world with his be lies.

Pope Francis' cryptic 'have to take my leave' comment raises speculation about possible future retirement

But Trump, you support Trump with HIS lies.... go figure.

The article seems a bit iffy but perhaps Pope John Paul 2nd. was the last real Pope.. (hopefully not)

130703111008-01-jp2-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

"Real" Pope? Whatever could that mean? There have been so many, even competing Popes. How could one know which, if any, for that matter, were real? In fact, it begs the question, "Real in what way?". Doesn't "Pope" mean father? Didn't Jesus say to call no earthly person "father"? How could a person claim to be head of a 'universal' Christian church yet use a term excluded by the focal character of that religion?
Hardly seems 'real'.

All popes were and are fake. And sorry to say for delusional Christians, Jesus was and is fake also. And a reminder to Jews, the OT racist cult is fake also. But hey, let's pretend Yahweh the satanic war baal was real and insert Jews into Palestine. That should work out great.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can worship a man in a robe with a tall hat. Seems to me Moses got down and dirty about that shit when a golden calf was made. Yet....people bow down to this guy because he is a pope. Pope of what???

It never ceases to amaze me how people can worship a man in a robe with a tall hat. Seems to me Moses got down and dirty about that shit when a golden calf was made. Yet....people bow down to this guy because he is a pope. Pope of what???

No one worships Priest or the Pope, unlike some of you worship the prosperity preachers. Pope is the leader of the Roman Catholic Church.

Want to talk about Moses, well he also told his worshippers to kill brother, friend , whoever was not for him and they killed 3000 that day.

wow, so much Catholic Bashing...

while I have no use for the Church of Rome, it's too funny to think that these clown protestant denominations think they are the ones who are getting it "right".

None of you get it "right".

Leo Zagami joins Alex Jones live via Skype to break down new developments of Cardinal George Pell's pedophile charges and trial that could lead to the resignation of the globalist Pope Francis.

BREAKING: Pope Francis Signals He May Resign Over Pedophile Scandal

Good because this pope is nothing but a satanic globalist bastard sinking the world with his be lies.

Pope Francis' cryptic 'have to take my leave' comment raises speculation about possible future retirement

From 2 fruitcakes: We already know Jones is a fruitcake.

Leo Lyon Zagami is a writer and researcher who wrote a popular blog between 2006 and 2008 concerning his direct involvement with the New World Order and secret societies connected to it. He is the author of numerous books in his native Italian and is the author of "Pope Francis: The Last Pope?: Money, Masons and Occultism in the Decline of the Catholic Church.

Good. This Pope is a communist and seems to want to modernize the Church's teachings. God does not modernize for the benefit of Mankind. His Word is eternal and never changes.

none of you get it "right".

No middle east cult Jewdaism, Christainity, Muslimism, etc are even close to getting it right. These middle east cults are of the devil...but since there is no devil...they are based on the worst human insecurities and exploit them...and lie to their followers...to make them feel good...to be bad...hey some will hang out with 72 young dudes for anal sex (Islam) in the afterlife, some will hang with Jesus (no sex at all except with the mother)...just very sick cults, written by very evil pieces of shit. The middle east is literally the most disgusting location on Earth.

Last edited:
none of you get it "right".

No middle east cult Jewdaism, Christainity, Muslimism, etc are even close to getting it right. These middle east cults are of the devil...but since there is no devil...they are based on the worst human insecurities and exploit them...and lie to their followers...to make them feel good...to be bad...hey some will hang out with 72 young dudes for anal sex (Islam) in the afterlife, some will hang with Jesus (no sex at all except with the mother)...just very sick cults, written by very evil pieces of shit. The middle east is literally the most disgusting location on Earth.
Enjoy Hell.

Enjoy Hell.

Let me ask you a question, here, buddy.

If there were no heaven or hell, and that could be scientifically proven, would Christianity still be valid to you?

It seems to me that if they only way to get you to follow a moral code is to threaten you with eternal torture and punishment, that's not much of a moral code.

"What are you doing eternity for?"

"Rape, Murder, Pedophilia... how about you?"

"Damn, I just had a hamburger during Lent!"

Good. This Pope is a communist and seems to want to modernize the Church's teachings. God does not modernize for the benefit of Mankind. His Word is eternal and never changes.

Really? It strikes me that a "Communist' teaching would actually be a lot closer to what Jesus was actually talking about.

View attachment 193870
screen-shot-2014-12-15-at-4-22-10-pm.png

images
Jesus was not a Democrat. Never did he take taxes from the rich to give to someone else. When He healed someone, He did it with His own resources and never someone else's.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Jesus believed that all he did was with resources provided by 'God', the source of all and everything. He didn't believe there was a separation into 'yours' and 'mine'. He was a great deal more than 'communistic'.

Really? It strikes me that a "Communist' teaching would actually be a lot closer to what Jesus was actually talking about.

View attachment 193870
screen-shot-2014-12-15-at-4-22-10-pm.png

images
Jesus was not a Democrat. Never did he take taxes from the rich to give to someone else. When He healed someone, He did it with His own resources and never someone else's.

Of course He did take a child's small lunch and then fed a multitude. Exactly opposite of big government that takes huge amounts of tax and then gets nothing done with it, except feed themselves.

Forum List

Back