Stupid Cop (video)

Um. Why?

Personally I would have suggested that the cop use some of that crap hanging off his belt. You know, pepper spray, night stick, possibly a taser. He had enough of it that he could have subdued the suspect with only a little trouble. Yet, he went for the gun, and realized that shooting an unarmed individual was not a winning combination.

But the problem was he drew the firearm, and once he did he had no where to go. It didn’t scare the baddie, the mere presence of a gun rarely does. That is where less than lethal is supposed to come in. You can always escalate to a gun, you can’t go backwards from there though. The cop was stupid, but not because he didn’t shoot, but because he pulled the gun before he needed to.

If he had left the gun in the holster, he could have pulled the nightstick, or the pepper spray, or if he had one a taser. At a minimum, he has pepper spray and a night stick, and he could have easily sprayed the guy, and thumped on him with the stick until he got cuffs on him. But that would have required a courageous cop trained in more than pulling a gun.

I’m sure you believe that he should have shot first, and then asked questions. That has been your normal response previously. It is an even stupider response than pulling the gun and not shooting. As evidenced by the press the cops have been rightly getting over the last few years.

One final note. The people taking the video had it right. If the baddie had been black, the cop would have done shot him by now.

• Banned
Um. Why?

Personally I would have suggested that the cop use some of that crap hanging off his belt. You know, pepper spray, night stick, possibly a taser..
He did shoot him with a tazer

Here's the answer:

vicious-dog-attack.jpg

• Banned
One final note. The people taking the video had it right. If the baddie had been black, the cop would have done shot him by now.
If the guy was black, the Cop would be dead

• Banned
Liberals want all Cops to act like this

Imagine if every cop was like this

Forum List

Back